From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Legionnaires)
Legionnaire could refer to:
- A member of the French Foreign Legion
- A misused term for a member of the ancient Roman Army
- A member of the Spanish Legion
- A member of the Iron Guard (The Legion of the Archangel Michael)
- A member of the American Legion
- The 1998 film Legionnaire
- The illness known as Legionnaire's disease
- The 1982 video game Legionnaire
- The Legionnaire, a passenger train operated by Chicago Great Western Railway
- A Legionnaires hat - a caped baseball cap that protects the neck and ears from the sun, inspired by the caped kepi worn by the French Foreign Legion.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Legionnaire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.