List of concentrating solar thermal power companies
This is a list of concentrating solar thermal power (CSTP) companies. The CSTP industry finished a first round of new construction during 2006/7, a resurgence after more than 15 years of commercial dormancy.
The CSTP industry saw many new entrants and new manufacturing facilities in 2008. Active project developers grew to include Ausra, Mulk Enpar Renewable Energy, Bright Source Energy, eSolar, FPL Energy, Infinia, Sopogy, and Stirling Energy Systems in the USA. In Spain, Abengoa Solar, Acciona, Iberdrola Renovables, and Sener were active in 2008.
List of notable companies
Parabolic trough collectors:
- Absolicon Solar Collector
- Ervis Technology]
- GlassPoint Solar
- Royal Tech CSP Receiver Tubes
- Schott Receiver Tubes
- Solar Millennium (bankruptcy)
- Sopogy Micro CSP
- Ultra Lite Solar
Solar tower technology:
- ABROS green GmbH
- Aora Solar, formerly E.D.I.G. Solar Distributed Solar Thermal
- BrightSource Energy / Luz II
- Greenway CSP
- Torresol Energy
Dish technology (none sterling):
Operation and maintenance:
- Smit Group
Auxiliar and anti-freezing boiler:
- Sugimat SL 
Steam turbine erection:
- Smit Group
- Infinia Corporation
- Samca Renovables
- Solar Euromed
- Solel (bought by Siemens
- Stirling Energy Systems (filed for bankruptcy)
- Suntrough Energy
- Wizard Power
- List of energy storage projects
- List of photovoltaics companies
- List of solar thermal power stations
- Renewable energy industry
- REN21 (2008). Renewables 2007 Global Status Report (PDF) pp. 19-20.
- REN21 (2009). Renewables Global Status Report: 2009 Update p. 16.
- REN21 (2010). Renewables 2010 Global Status Report p. 32.
- Ervis Technology
- "Calderas | Aceite térmico | Biomasa | Cogeneración SUGIMAT". www.sugimat.com. Retrieved 2016-03-30.