List of wind farms in Australia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of wind farms in Australia, with a generating capacity of more than 50 MW, which are operating, under construction, or for which planning approval has been received.
Large wind farms approved and under construction
|Coopers Gap||453||AGL||Queensland||June 2019|
|Mount Emerald Wind Farm||180.5||Ratch Australia||Queensland||Sept 2018|
|Mount Gellibrand Wind Farm||132||Acciona||Victoria||Mid-2018|
|Sapphire Wind Farm||270||CWP Renewables||New South Wales||July 2018|
|White Rock Wind Farm (Stage I)||175||Goldwind Australia||New South Wales||2017|
|Lincoln Gap Wind Farm||212||Nexif Energy Australia||South Australia||2018|
|Willogoleche Wind Farm||119||Engie||South Australia||2018|
- List of proposed wind farms in Australia
- List of onshore wind farms
- List of wind farms in New South Wales
- List of wind farms in Queensland
- List of wind farms in South Australia
- List of wind farms in Tasmania
- List of wind farms in Victoria
- List of wind farms in Western Australia
- Wind power in Australia
- Wind power in South Australia
- Australian Energy Market Operator Limited (2010). South Australian Supply Demand Outlook Archived 11 March 2011 at the Wayback Machine. p. 35.
- Parliament of Australia (19 February 2010). Operating wind farms by Commonwealth Electoral Division Background note.
- New, Robert (November 2010). Electricity generation Major development projects - October 2010 listing Archived 16 March 2011 at the Wayback Machine. Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics, p. 8.
- "https://www.agl.com.au/about-agl/how-we-source-energy/coopers-gap-wind-farm". www.agl.com.au. Retrieved 2018-07-27. External link in
- "Lincoln Gap Wind Farm". Nexif Energy Australia Pty Ltd. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- "Willogoleche Wind Farm". Engie. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wind farms in Australia.|