List of wind farms in Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of wind farms in Australia, with a generating capacity of more than 50 MW, which are operating, under construction, or for which planning approval has been received.
Large wind farms approved and under construction
|Ararat Wind Farm||242.5||RES Australia, Partners Group, OPTrust||Victoria||2017|
|Bald Hills Wind Farm||107||Mitsui||Victoria||2015|
|Hornsdale Wind Farm (Stage I)||102.4||Neoen and Megawatt Capital||South Australia||2016|
- List of proposed wind farms in Australia
- List of onshore wind farms
- List of wind farms in New South Wales
- List of wind farms in Queensland
- List of wind farms in South Australia
- List of wind farms in Tasmania
- List of wind farms in Victoria
- List of wind farms in Western Australia
- Wind power in Australia
- Wind power in South Australia
- Australian Energy Market Operator Limited (2010). South Australian Supply Demand Outlook p. 35.
- Parliament of Australia (19 February 2010). Operating wind farms by Commonwealth Electoral Division Background note.
- New, Robert (November 2010). Electricity generation Major development projects - October 2010 listing Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics, p. 8.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wind farms in Australia.|