List of General Hospital characters
- (Chad Brannon, 2009)
- (Ivy Bethune, 1987)
- (Eileen Dietz, 1981–83)
- Roommate to Heather Webber in the Forest Hill Sanitarium. Keeps all of Heather's secrets when Heather is escaping the sanitarium to kill Diana Taylor. Heather's gun is secretly hidden in a doll, kept closely in Sarah's hands. Sarah is convinced that she drowned her sister, a fact found to not be true. She falls in love with Joe Kelly who was investigating the murder. Used by Heather during her stay at Forest Hill, Sarah eventually wised up to her after recovering and left town after telling her that she was onto her.
Benny Abrahms (deceased)
- (Richard Fancy, 1997–2003)
- Corinthos and Morgan's original financier, identical twin brother of Bernie. Dies after suffering a heart attack.
Bernie Abrahms (deceased)
- (Richard Fancy, 2006–12)
- The Jewish financier for Corinthos and Morgan and Benny's identical twin brother. Born Bernard K. Abrahms in 1943, a widower and uncle of Conan. He funds Sam McCall and Damian Spinelli's private eye agency. Shot in 2011, and blackmailed by Cesar Faison, posing as Duke Lavery. Dies during a shootout, after being shot by Joe Scully, Jr. and Faison.
Dr. Rachel Adair (deceased)
- (Amy Grabow, 2005)
Dr. Tracy Adams
- (Richard Guthrie, 1989)
- (Cara Pifko, 2009)
- Assistant District Attorney appointed to office in 2009. Best friends with Lisa Niles.
- (Fran Ryan, 1989)
- Head of the orphanage where Monica's illegitimate daughter, Dawn Winthrop was raised.
- (William Beckley, 1981)
- Helena Cassadine's butler.
Diego Alcazar (deceased)
- (Ignacio Serricchio, 2004–06, 2008)
- (Gianna Maria Crane, 2006–07)
- (Kayla Madison, 2012)
Lorenzo Alcazar (deceased)
- (Ted King, 2003–07)
- (Jay Pickett, temp. 2006)
Luis Alcazar (deceased)
- (Ted King, 2002)
- Brother of Lorenzo Alcazar and father of Sage Alcazar. Holds Brenda Barrett captive for four years, leading everyone to believe she is dead. Responsible for the death of Kristina Cassadine, in an attempt to kill Sonny Corinthos. Killed in self-defense by Alexis Davis after being pushed off his balcony in 2002.
Sage Alcazar (deceased)
- (Eileen Boylan, 2003; Katie Stuart, 2003–04)
- (Jack Donner, 2006–10)
- (Maitland McConnell, 2010–11)
- (Carolyn Craig, 1963)
- see: Betsy Frank
Ruby Anderson (deceased)
- (Norma Connolly, 1979–98)
- Aunt to Luke Spencer and Bobbie Spencer. Former madam; longtime manager of Kelly's Diner and at one time, a cleaning woman at both General Hospital and the Webber residence. A mentor to many young residents whom she rented rooms to at Kelly's. Dies in her sleep in 1999, leaving Kelly's to Bobbie and Luke.
- (Brian Patrick Clarke, 1983–85)
- (Linda Cristal, 1988)
- Mother of Dino Antoinelli. Mistress of Victor Jerome. Sent to prison along with her son for trying to kill Victor's daughter, Olivia.
- (Chris DeRose, 1988)
- (Ron Melendez, 2007–09)
Henry Archer (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- Sam McCall's husband when under a fake name used to run a con to take the marks money.
Shiloh Archer born David Henry "Hank" Archer (deceased)
- (Coby Ryan McLaughlin, 2018–2019)
- Son of Henry Archer. Was a contractor in Afghanistan & knew Drew Cain from that time. Also knew Peter August was involved in Helena Cassadine's memory transfer. Ran cult Dawn of Day. Killed by Sam McCall as he was about to kill Jason Morgan.
Venus "V" Ardanowski
- (Lisa Cerasoli, 1997–99)
David Arnett (deceased)
- (Mentioned character, 1976)
- Psychiatrist at General Hospital, married to Terri Webber. Dies in the Vietnam War.
Terri Webber Arnett
- (Bobbi Jordan, 1976–77)
- (Donnell Turner, 2015—)
- Brother of Thomas "Tommy" Ashford. Uncle of TJ Ashford. Ex-police officer who now works as a private investigator. Came to town under the alias Curtis Gooden.
- (Vinessa Antoine, 2014–18)
- (Briana Nicole Henry, 2018–)
- (Krys Meyer, 2012)
- (Tequan Richmond, 2012–2018)
- (Tahj Bellow, 2018–)
- (Salina Marie Carter, 2010)
Arielle Gastineau Ashton
- (Jane Higginson, 1988–89)
- (Brooke Radding, 1999–2001)
- (Adrianne Leon, 2004–06, 2010–11)
- (Hugo Napier, 1988–89, 1991–92, 2014, 2016)
- (Oliver Muirhead, 2017)
- Ex-husband of Tracy Quartermaine, father of Ned Ashton. Marries Arielle Gastineau (whom he later divorced) and was utilized by Tracy in many of her schemes. He was involved in an ELQ take-over. Left Port Charles after Tracy turned down his marriage proposal. Came back briefly as part of another ELQ take-over attempt. Lives in England.
- (Kurt McKinney, 1988–91)
- (Wally Kurth, 1991–2005, 2006, 2007, 2012–)
Cal Atkins (deceased)
- (Leif Riddell, 1992)
- (Scott Lincoln, 1992)
- (Wes Ramsey, 2017–)
- Son of Cesar Faison and Alex Devane. Nephew of Anna Devane, although she lets him continue to believe she is his mother. Dating Maxie Jones. Publisher of The Intruder.
- (Amanda Michalka, 2004)
Bobby Chandler Baldwin (deceased)
- (Ted Eccles, 1975–76)
- Son of Carolyn Chandler Baldwin; stepson of Lee Baldwin. Medical student in New York. Father to baby boy Chandler. Husband to Samantha Livingston. Was lost at sea.
Carolyn Chandler Baldwin (deceased)
- (Augusta Dabney, 1975–76)
- Adoption Agent. Mother of Bobby Chandler. Widow of Mr. Chandler. Married to Lee Baldwin until her death. Grandmother to baby boy Chandler. Was lost at sea.
Christina Gail Baldwin
- (Angela and Michelle Mora, 1999–2000)
- (Kaitlyn Maggio, 2001–03 (Port Charles))
Dominique Stanton Baldwin (deceased)
- (Tawny Fere Ellis, 1991)
- (Shell Danielson, 1991–98)
Franco Baldwin aka Robert (Bobby) Franks
Biological son of Scott Baldwin and Heather Webber. Raised by Janet Franks. Artist known as Franco, currently working as an art therapist at GH. Friends with Liesl Olbrecht and Drew Cain. Patient and friend of Kevin Collins. Formerly involved with Nina Reeves and Ava Jerome, long believing her daughter Kiki to be his. Married to Elizabeth Webber. Committed many crimes before a brain tumor was removed, including tormenting Jason Morgan, Sam McCall and Maxie Jones.
Gail Adamson Baldwin (Deceased)
- (Susan Brown, 1977–85, 1989, 1990, 1992–2001, 2002, 2004)
Lee Baldwin (deceased)
- (Ross Elliott, 1963–65)
- (Peter Hansen, 1965–86, 1992–2001, 2002, 2004)
Meg Bentley Baldwin (deceased)
- (Patricia Breslin, 1966–69)
- (Elizabeth MacRae; 1969–70, 1972–73)
- (Johnny Whitaker, 1965)
- (Teddy Quinn, 1966)
- (Tony Camp, 1969–72)
- (Don Clarke, 1973–74)
- (Johnny Jensen, 1974–75)
- (Kin Shriner, 1977–80, 1981–83, 1987–93, 1998, 2000–04, 2007–08, 2013–)
- (Carly Schroeder, 1997–2003 on Port Charles, 2017 on GH)
- (Paul Savior, 1967–72)
- (Don Chastain, 1976–77)
- (Rebecca Budig, 2015–17,2019-)
- Born Rachel Berlin. Daughter of Jeff Webber and Naomi Dreyfus. Raised by Raymond Berlin who ran a pyramid scheme. Younger paternal half-sister of Elizabeth, Sarah, and Steven Lars Webber. Widow of Nikolas Cassadine. Had a relationship with Hamilton Finn. Suddenly left town, and lied about miscarrying Finns baby after Finn found out her lies. Returned to town with Jasper Jacks to return the Cassadine fortune to Spencer Cassadine from Valentine Cassadine. When her daughter Violet became ill, she was forced to divulge her existence to Finn.
- (Quinn Friedman, 2011)
- (Vanessa Marcil, 1992–98, 2002–03, 2010–11, 2013)
Cooper Barrett (deceased)
- (Jason Gerhardt, 2007–08)
Harlan Barrett (deceased)
- (Michael Cole, 1991)
- (Crystal Carson, 1991–93, 1997, 1998)
- (Elvis Martinez, 2011)
Roger Barrett (deceased)
- (Nat Christian, 1987)
Alison Barrington (deceased)
- (Erin Hershey Presley, 2000, 2013; 2000–03 (Port Charles))
Amanda Barrington (deceased)
- (Anne Jeffreys, 1984–87, 1998, 2004)
- Wealthy socialite. Friend to Lila and Edward Quartermaine. Mother of Derek Barrington and grandmother of Alison Barrington. Died sometime between 2004 and 2013.
- (Mark Goddard, 1984–86)
Evelyn Bass (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
Kiefer Bauer (deceased)
- (Christian Alexander, 2009–10)
- Son of Warren and Melinda Bauer. Classmate and boyfriend of Kristina Davis. Was abusive towards Kristina, pressuring her into having sex with him and hospitalizing her twice in early spring 2010. Was the victim of a hit-and-run accident caused by Alexis Davis, dying from his internal injuries shortly after arriving to General Hospital.
Warren Bauer (deceased)
- (Bradley Cole, 2010)
Jesse Beaudry (deceased)
- (Matt Marraccini, 2005–06)
- (Bree Williamson, 2016)
- (Michael McLafferty, 2003–04)
- (Sharisse Baker-Bernard, 2001)
- (Jensen Buchanan, 2001–02)
Katherine Bell (deceased)
- (Mary Beth Evans, 1993–99)
Dr. David Bensch
- (James DePaiva, 2017–18)
- Sexually harassed Kiki Jerome.
- (Kym Hoy, 2007–08)
- Assistant to Kate Howard; worked at Crimson Magazine.
- (Chloe Lanier, 2016–18, 2019)
- Comes to town claiming to be the kidney donor for Josslyn Jacks, and is revealed to be the daughter of the late Frank Benson, Carly Corinthos's adoptive father. Nelle becomes Charlotte Cassadine's nanny and falls in love with Carly's son Michael Corinthos. Gave birth to Michael's son, Jonah, but switched him with the deceased infant adopted by Brad Cooper and Lucad Jones named Wiley.
Kristin Bergman (deceased)
- (Unknown actress)
- (Jennifer Lyons, 2010)
Connor Bishop (deceased)
- (Tyler Christopher, 2004–05)
Mary Bishop (deceased)
- (Catherine Wadkins, 2004)
Michelle Blake (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- Murder victim of Ryan Chamberlain was Gloria Wilson's neighbor who was also killed by Ryan.
Ginny Blake Webber
- (Judith Chapman, 1984–86)
Page Bowen (deceased)
- (Riley Steiner, 1995)
Jessie Brewer (deceased)
- (Emily McLaughlin, 1963–91)
Phil Brewer (deceased)
- (Roy Thinnes, 1963–66)
- (Robert Hogan, 1966)
- (Rick Falk, 1966)
- (Ron Hayes, 1967)
- (Craig Huebring, 1967)
- (Martin West, 1967–75)
- Married to Jessie Brewer three times. Killed by Augusta McLeod on December 6, 1974. Jessie Brewer was accused. Augusta was pregnant with Peter Taylor's child, given up for adoption.
Joey Brezetta (deceased)
- (Unknown actor)
- (Anne Helm,1971–73)
D. L. Brock (deceased)
- (David Groh, 1983–85)
- Abusive husband of Bobbie Spencer and father of Terry Brock. Was killed in self-defense by Ginny Webber.
- (Robyn Bernard, 1984–90)
- Daughter of D. L. Brock. Saw Kevin O'Connor strangle Earl Moody. Formerly married to Kevin O'Connor. Framed for the murders of Sheriff Broder and Ted Holmes by Sarah Simon, who blamed her for Earl's death. Dated Kevin's brother Patrick until he didn't want her to pursue her music career. Dated Dusty Walker.
- (Andrew Tinpo Lee, 2006–09)
- Desk Clerk at the Metro Court Hotel.
- (Sean Blakemore, 2011–15, 2016)
- Mysterious mercenary who worked for Theo Hoffman/The Balkan. Ex-Marine with post-traumatic stress disorder. Has two sisters, and his mother is deceased. Father of T.J. Ashford. Former bodyguard for Carly Corinthos and Josslyn Jacks. Formerly employed by Sonny Corinthos. Dated Alexis Davis and Jordan Ashford. Sent to prison for attempted murder.
Dr. Neil Byrne
- (Joe Flanigan, 2019–)
- Is a psychiatrist with special knowledge of getting people out of cults. Patients include Alexis Davis and Kristina Davis Corinthos.
- (Christian Monzon, 2012)
- Husband of Delores Padilla. Framed for beating up local strippers by Ronnie Dimestico, a police detective.
- (Time Winters, 2019)
- (Billy Miller, 2014–19; Steve Burton, 2017-19, photograph & 2019, flashbacks)
- (DaJuan Johnson, 2011)
Esther "Mom" and Pop Calhoon
- (Unknown actors, 1980)
- Owned a diner which employed Luke and Laura while they were on the run. Good friends to the Whittakers.
- (Marisa Ramirez, 2000–02)
- (Andrea Pearson, 2002–03)
Andy Capelli (deceased)
- (Jay Bontatibus, 2002–04)
- Detective for the Port Charles Police Department. Shot Officer Brian Beck and framed Jason Morgan. Later killed by Jason Morgan in self-defense.
- (Gary McGurk, 1987, 1989–91)
- (Marsha Thomason, 2009)
- (Dakin Matthews, 2010)
- (Anita Finlay, 2008)
- (Patricia Healy, 1998–2000)
- (Tamara Clatterbuck, 2000–01)
- (Josh Wingate, 2010; 2011; 2013)
Theresa Carter (deceased)
Althea Cartwright (deceased)
- (Donna Denton, 1989)
- Katharine Delafield's cousin who schemed with Katharine's fiancee Paul DeVore to kill her for her inheritance. She ended up being shot instead and came back as a ghost to venge herself on Paul which lead to his death.
- (Scarlett Fernandez, 2016—)
- (Michael Carvin, 1986)
- Mikkos, Victor and Tony's cousin. Came to Port Charles from Brazil as the poor Cassadine, and used Sean Donely to gain a hold of the Quartermaine fortune.
Helena Cassadine (deceased)
- (Elizabeth Taylor, 1981)
- (Dimitra Arliss, 1996)
- (Constance Towers, 1997–2002, 2003, 2004–07, 2009–13, 2014–15, 2016, 2017)
- Rich widow of Mikkos Cassadine. Mother of Stefan Cassadine, Stavros Cassadine and Irina Cassadine. Grandmother of Nikolas Cassadine. Cursed Luke and Laura Spencer on their wedding day on November 16, 1981. Sought revenge on the Spencer family after her husband and sons were murdered by them. Had a heart attack and died after cursing Sam Morgan.
Irina Cassadine (deceased)
- (Alyshia Ochse, 2011–12)
Kristina Cassadine (deceased)
- (Jaime Ray Newman, 2001–02)
Mikkos Cassadine (deceased)
- (John Colicos, 1981)
Nikolas Cassadine (deceased)
- (Tyler Christopher, 1996–99, 2003–11, 2013–16)
- (Coltin Scott, 1999–2003)
- (Nick Stabile, 2016)
- Son of Laura Spencer and Stavros Cassadine, making him part of both the Spencer family and Cassadine family. Maternal half-brother of Lucky Spencer and Lulu Spencer. Father of Spencer Cassadine. Husband of Hayden Barnes; widower of Emily Quartermaine and ex-husband of Lydia Karenin. Supposedly killed by his uncle Valentin Cassadine.
Petros Cassadine (deceased)
- (John Colicos, 1984–85)
- Cousin of Mikkos, Anthony, and Victor of the Cassadine family. Looked identical to Mikkos.
- (Caden & Nicholas Laughlin, 2006)
- (Nathan and Spencer Casamassima, 2006–07)
- (Lance Doven, 2008)
- (Rami Yousef, 2009)
- (Davin Ransom, 2009–11)
- (Nicholas Bechtel, 2013–)
Stavros Cassadine (deceased)
- (John Martinuzzi, 1983)
- (Robert Kelker-Kelly, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2013–14)
- Son of Mikkos Cassadine and Helena Cassadine of the Cassadine family. Father of Nikolas Cassadine; grandfather of Spencer Cassadine. Presumed dead multiple times, and revived multiple times with his mother's help. Developed an obsession with Laura Spencer, then with her daughter, Lulu. Shot and killed by Dante Falconeri.
Stefan Cassadine (deceased)
- (Stephen Nichols, 1996–2002, 2003)
Tony Cassadine (deceased)
- (Andre Landzaat, 1981)
- (James Patrick Stuart, 2016—)
Victor Cassadine (deceased)
- (Thaao Penghlis, 1981, 2014)
- (Nikki Cox, 1993–95)
- (Gina Gallagher, 1996)
- (Stephanie Dicker, 1996–97)
- (Antonio Sabato, Jr., 1992–94, 1995; 2008 (General Hospital: Night Shift))
Stone Cates (deceased)
- (Michael Sutton, 1993–95, 2010, 2017)
- Died of AIDS complications in 1995. Love of his life was Robin Scorpio. Best friend was Sonny Corinthos. Sonny named his second son Morgan Stone after Jason Morgan and Stone. Brother of Jagger Cates and Gina Cates. His nephew, Stone, is also named in honor of him. Re-appeared as a hallucination to both Robin and Sonny.
- (John Capodice, 1994–96)
- Father of Lois, Mark, Patrick, and Vincent Cerullo. Husband of Gloria Cerullo. Grandfather of Brook Lynn Ashton, and Angie Cerullo. Resides in the neighborhood of Bensonhurst, in Brooklyn, New York.
- (Ellen Travolta, 1994–96)
- (Mike Robelo, 1995)
- Father of Carmine Cerullo. Grandfather of Lois, Mark, Patrick and Vincent.
- (Rena Sofer, 1994–96, 1997)
- (Lesli Kay, 2004–05)
- (Tony Mangano, 1994, 1995)
- Cousin of Lois and her brothers. Brother of Noreen.
- (Richard Tanner, 1994, 1995)
- Son of Carmine and Gloria Cerullo. Brother of Lois, Patrick and Vincent Cerullo. Cousin of Louie and Noreen.
- (Rae Dubow, 1994, 1995)
- Cousin of Lois Cerullo and her brothers. Sister of Louie.
- (Jason Himber, 1994)
- Son of Carmine and Gloria Cerullo. Brother of Lois, Mark and Vincent Cerullo. Cousin of Louie and Noreen.
- (Drew Himber, 1994)
- Son of Carmine and Gloria Cerullo. Brother of Lois, Mark and Patrick Cerullo. Cousin of Louie and Noreen.
Rico Chacone (deceased)
- (John Vargas, 1990)
- Brutally raped Carla Greco after she turned down his marriage proposal. Took several residents and the president of Santo Moro hostage in Port Charles. Tried to assassinate the president of Santo Moro. Killed in self-defense by Carla Greco.
- (Jon Robert Lindstrom, 1992–95, 2018–)
- Pediatrician. Identical twin brother of Kevin Collins. Son of Victor Collins and Melanie Chamberlain. Committed several murders; fixated on Felicia Jones because of her resemblance to his mother, who sexually abused him while growing up. Died after he set himself up to die in a bombing. Revealed to be alive, and hidden away by Kevin. Used the name Todd Wilson/Wilson Ritter as an alias.
- (Josh Swickard, 2018–)
- Detective with the PCPD. Brother to Hamilton Finn. Dating Willow Tait.
Yank Se Chung
- (Patrick Bishop, 1985–87)
- Doctor at General Hospital. Was the grandson of a very respected member of the Asian Quarter, the Ancient One. Yank's younger brother Tei was killed early on in the Asian Quarter mystery, spurring him to help Robert Scorpio and his pals break up Wu's gang. In the process, he fell in love with Wu's granddaughter, Jade. Joined the staff at GH, and eventually moved to Asia with Jade when his grandfather asked him to use his medical expertise to help their people.
- (Robin Blake, 1964–74)
- Former nurse at General Hospital.
Stephen Clay (deceased)
- (Michael Easton, 2001–03, 2013)
- Former rock singer turned mental patient, after his wife, Livvie Locke, died. Based on the Port Charles character Caleb Morley. Went on a killing spree, believing he was an actual vampire named Caleb Morley. Came to town looking for his "son," Rafe Kovich, Jr., and Sam Morgan, a lookalike of his wife. Committed several crimes and pinned them on John McBain, a detective who was his lookalike. Stephen was stabbed by John McBain in self-defense and presumed dead.
Dr. Silas Clay (deceased)
- (Michael Easton, 2013–15)
- (Linda Sanders, 1987–88)
- Assistant to Herbert Quartermaine. Inherited Hebert's money when he died. Moved to France.
Josh Clayton (deceased)
- (James Vincent McNichol, 1984–85)
- Musician. A close friend of Frisco Jones, Josh had a huge crush on Holly Scorpio. One of his songs was stolen by Blackie Parrish. During the Asian Quarter storyline, Josh was killed by mistake by Mr. Wu's men because Josh was wearing Frisco's jacket. When Frisco realized what had happened, he went undercover to get revenge, joining escapee Sean Donely in his quest to bring Wu down.
Brooke Bentley Clinton (deceased)
- (Adrienne Hayes, 1965–68)
- (Indus Arthur, 1970–73)
- (Anthony Michael Jones, 2002–10, 2011)
- Priest at St. Timothy's church. Father Coates is known best for his performing of weddings, christenings, and funerals.
- (Lynn Herring, 1986–92, 1992–97, 1997–2003, 2004, 2012–)
- Ex-wife of Scott Baldwin, Tony Jones, Alan Quartermaine, and Kevin Collins. Adoptive mother of Serena Baldwin and Christina Baldwin. Former chair of the Nurses' Ball. Character moved to the General Hospital spin-off, Port Charles, in 1997. Lived in Paris with Kevin, Serena, and Christina. CEO of Coe Coe Cosmetics in New York City. Returned to Port Charles in 2012 to help plan the Nurses' Ball. Real estate agent.
- (Jessica Ahlberg, 2015–)
- (Jon Robert Lindstrom, 1994–97, 1997-2003, 2004, 2013–)
- (Anthony Starke, temp. 2015)
- Psychiatrist, formerly on staff at GH. Husband of Laura Spencer; ex-husband of Lucy Coe. Father of Livvie Locke. Identical twin brother of Ryan Chamberlain. Son of Victor Collins and Melanie Chamberlain. Came to Port Charles to learn more about Ryan's mental illness. Has suffered from mental illness himself. Character moved to the General Hospital spin-off, Port Charles, in 1997. Lived in Paris with Lucy, Serena, and Christina. Returned to Port Charles in 2013 when Lucy was committed to Ferncliff.
Dr. Vivian Collins
- (Marie Windsor, 1982, 1987–88)
- Former obstetrician at General Hospital. Friend of Steve Hardy.
Ray Conway (deceased)
- (Stephen Burleigh, 1993)
- (mentioned character)
- Worked for the Quartermaines as their cook for many years. Hated when anyone else was in her kitchen, and thus people at the house were afraid of her. She quit a few times but always came back. Cook was the first fatality in September 2012 when Jerry Jacks released a deadly pathogen into the Port Charles water supply.
- (mentioned character, 2013—, Carla Hall 2018–)
- (Parry Shen, 2013—)
Mike Corbin (Born Michael Corinthos Sr)
- (Ron Hale, 1995–2010)
- (Max Gail, 2018–)
- Deadbeat father of Sonny Corinthos and Courtney Matthews. Left Sonny's mother, Adela, when Sonny was little and chose not to be part of Courtney's life after losing her mother's money from poker, leaving them near bankruptcy. Former manager at Kelly's Diner. Left town to seek treatment for a gambling addiction. Diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
Adela Corinthos (deceased)
- (Maria Rangel, 1995)
- (Iris Almario, 2003–06)
- (Harper & Presley Carlson 2014)
- (Ava & Grace Scarola, 2014–)
- (Celesta DeAstis, 2018)
- (Sarah Brown, 1996–2001, 2014)
- (Tamara Braun, 2001–05, 2014)
- (Jennifer Bransford, 2005)
- (Laura Wright, 2005–)
- Co-owner of the Metro Court Hotel. Only daughter of John Durant and Bobbie Spencer. Married to Sonny Corinthos; formerly married to A.J. Quartermaine, Lorenzo Alcazar and Jasper Jacks. Part of the Spencer family. Mother of Michael Corinthos III, Morgan Corinthos and Josslyn Jacks and Donna Corinthos. Originally came to town to get revenge on her mother Bobbie for giving her up for adoption.
Lily Corinthos (deceased)
- (Lilly Melgar, 1994–96, 2001)
- First wife of Sonny Corinthos. While pregnant with Sonny's child, she was killed by her mob boss father Hernando Rivera (deceased) in a car bombing meant for Sonny. Dated Miguel Morez and had a son with him (Juan Santiago).
- Son of Michael Corinthos III & Nelle Benson. Believed to be stillborn. Switched shortly after birth with Wiley Cooper-Jones (who had died shortly after birth) by Nelle and Brad Cooper.
Michael Corinthos III (Michael Quartermaine)
- (Dylan and Blake Hopkins, 1997–2001)
- (Tiarnan Cunningham, 2001–02)
- (Dylan Cash, 2002–08)
- (Drew Garrett, 2009–10)
- (Chad Duell, 2010–)
- Son of Carly Corinthos and A. J. Quartermaine, adopted by Sonny Corinthos. Maternal half-brother of Morgan Corinthos (also adoptive full brother) and Josslyn Jacks; adoptive paternal half-brother of Kristina Davis, Dante Falconeri, Lila McCall and Avery Corinthos. Father to Jonah Corinthos. Fell into a coma for a year after suffering a gunshot wound to the head in a hit meant for Sonny. CEO of ELQ.
Morgan Corinthos (deceased)
- (Jake Simms, 2005)
- (George Juarez, 2005–09)
- (Aaron Refvem, 2009–10)
- (Aaron Sanders, 2010–11)
- (Bryan Craig, 2013–16)
- Son of Sonny Corinthos and Carly Corinthos. Paternal half-brother of Dante Falconeri, Kristina Davis, Lila McCall and Avery Corinthos. Maternal half-brother of Michael Corinthos III (also adoptive full brother) and Josslyn Jacks. Named after Stone Cates and Jason Morgan. Ex-husband of Kiki Jerome. Killed by a car bombing meant for Julian Jerome.
Sonny Corinthos (Born Michael Corinthos Jr)
- (Maurice Benard, 1993–97, 1998–)
- Mob boss, owner of clubs in the Caribbean, and legitimate coffee importer. Most notable member of the Corinthos family. Husband of Carly Corinthos; ex-husband of Brenda Barrett; widower of Lily Rivera and Claudia Zacchara. Father of Dante Falconeri, Kristina Davis, Morgan Corinthos, Lila McCall (stillborn) and Avery Corinthos; adoptive father of Michael Corinthos III.
Elena Cosgrove (deceased)
- (Rebecca Holden, 1987)
- Songwriter who co-wrote the song "40 Million Stars". Was thought of as a sister by Dusty Walker, but used her song to brainwash him. Engineered the assassination of both WSB and DVX agents. Killed after being struck by a bus trying to evade arrest.
- (Jana Taylor, 1963–65, 1993)
- (Ralph Manza, 1963)
- (Kassie DePaiva, 1993–2012 on One Life to Live; 2012 on General Hospital)
- (Brian Turk, 2008)
- First cousin of Jolene and Nadine Crowell.
- (Amanda Baker, 2007–08)
- (Claire Coffee, 2007–09)
Marco Dane (deceased)
- (Gerald Anthony, 1992–93)
Nico Dane (deceased)
- (Ryan Alosio, 2004)
- Ex-boyfriend of Sam McCall. Had run a carjacking ring with Sam, who eventually testifies against him to avoid her own criminal charges. After getting out of jail, he comes to Port Charles as an employee of Faith Rosco in order to get Sam back, kidnapping her twice. Shot and killed by Jason Morgan, who saves Sam.
- (Anna Stuart, 1977–78)
- (Donna Baccala, 1978–79)
- Doctor at General Hospital. Sister of Mark Dante. Married to Gary Lansing.
- (John York, 1976)
- (Michael Delano, 1976; Gerald Gordon 1982–83), 1976–78,)
- Doctor at General Hospital. Has an affair with Terri Webber Arnett. Married to Mary-Ellen, later marries and becomes a widower of Katie Corbin Dante.
Mary Ellen Dante
- (Lee Warrick, 1976–77)
- Wife of Mark Dante. Has a mental breakdown and is sent to a sanitarium.
- (Jennifer Bassey, 2017)
Sophia Cassadine Davidovitch (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- Daughter of Adara and Adrian Cassadine, sister of Victor, Mikkos, and Anthony Cassadine and part of the Cassadine family. Wife of Alexi Davidovitch.
Alexis Davis (born Natasha Cassadine)
- (Nancy Lee Grahn, 1996–)
- (Susan Diol, temp. 2001–02)
- Daughter of Mikkos Cassadine and Kristin Bergman; part of the Cassadine family. Mother of Sam McCall, Kristina Davis, and Molly Lansing. Ex-wife of Ric Lansing, Jasper Jacks, and Julian Jerome. Engaged at one point to Ned Ashton. Defense attorney for Sonny Corinthos and law firm partner of Diane Miller.
- (Kevin Best, 1990)
- (Kara and Shelby Hoffman, 2003)
- (Sarah and Emma Smith, 2003–05)
- (Kali Rodriguez, 2005–09)
- (Lindsey Morgan, 2012–13)
- (Lexi Ainsworth, 2009–11, 2015–)
- Daughter of Sonny Corinthos and Alexis Davis; part of the Cassadine family and Corinthos family. Maternal half-sister of Sam McCall and Molly Lansing. Paternal half-sister of Dante Falconeri, Morgan Corinthos, Lila McCall and Avery Corinthos; adoptive paternal half-sister of Michael Corinthos III. Ex-wife of Trey Mitchell.
- (Hope and Faith Dever, 2005–07)
- (Iris and Ivy Kaim, 2007–08)
- (Haley Pullos, 2009–)
- (Ray Girardin, 1968–74)
- Marries Jane Dawson, has numerous affairs with other women. Administrator at General Hospital. Moves to New York City.
- (Shelby Hiatt, 1968–75)
- (Elizabeth Hendrickson, 2018-2019)
- Daughter of Vincent & Jeanette Marino.
- (Edie Lehmann, 1988–90)
- Famous pianist. Katherine's family mysteriously dies in accidents secretly arranged by Katherine's cousin and fiancé. She and Robert Scorpio spar when they first meet, but the duo quickly becomes attracted to one another. Robert and Katherine become engaged, but Duke Lavery's death interrupts and indefinitely postpones their marriage. After Robert realizes he cannot fully commit to her, she leaves in 1990 with her adopted son King Delafield.
- (Christopher Babers, 1990)
- Adopted son of Katherine Delafield.
- (Florencia Lozano, 2012)
- Attorney. Mother of Danielle Manning and Victor Lord III (stillborn). Comes to Port Charles in 2012 to provide legal counsel for Starr Manning, who had held mobster Sonny Corinthos at gunpoint. Returns to Llanview with her son that really is the baby of Sam and Jason Morgan, who is later returned and named Daniel Morgan.
Lourdes Del Torro
- (Kristen Herrera, 2004–08)
- (Chi-en Telemaque, 1990)
- Mistress of Cesar Faison. Murdered by Faison, but her death is ruled a suicide.
- (Finola Hughes, 1985–91, 1995, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012–)
- (Camilla Moore, 1991–92)
- Ex-PCPD Police-Commissioner and former WSB agent. Mother of Robin Scorpio and Leora Hayward (deceased). Marries Duke Lavery, Robert Scorpio and David Hayward. Grandmother of Emma Drake and Noah Scorpio-Drake. Believes Peter August to be her twin sister Alex's child by Cesar Faison, but allows him to continue to believe she is his mother. Dating Dr. Hamilton Finn.
Ian Devlin (deceased)
- (Seamus Dever, 2008)
- Doctor at General Hospital who is involved in a drug-importing scheme with Claudia Zacchara. Friend of Patrick Drake in medical school. Shoots Michael Corinthos in a botched attempt on Sonny Corinthos' life, and is later killed by Jason Morgan. Tried to begin a friendship with Sam McCall after he treated her several times.
Mickey Diamond (deceased)
- (Nick Chinlund, 2014)
- (Asher Brauner, 1978–79)
- (A Martinez, 1999–2002)
Ronnie Dimestico (deceased)
- (Ronnie Marmo, 2009–12)
- Police detective and Dante Falconeri's lieutenant. Grows up with Dante and Olivia Falconeri in Bensonhurst. Has a mysterious past with Franco. Shows signs of corruption, such as hiding Johnny Zacchara's gun after he is shot by Sonny Corinthos in self-defense. Revealed to be the man attacking strippers and the gunman that tried to shoot Dante in the Metro Court parking garage. Kidnaps Lulu Spencer and Sam McCall, eventually holding them hostage at The Haunted Star. Killed by John McBain in a shootout.
- (Troy Ruptash, 2016)
Andrew Domman (deceased)
- (Unknown actor)
- Thug shot and killed by Jason Morgan in 2005.
- (Courtney Halverson, 2013)
- Daughter of Sean Donely and Tiffany Hill. Sister of Connor Olivera. Cousin of Lucas Jones. Born off-screen in Boston, Massachusetts in late 1995. Appears on-screen for the first time when Luke Spencer and Holly Sutton go to Ireland and meet her when they arrive at the Donely family home. Named after Anna Devane.
- (John Reilly, 1984–95, 2008, 2013 (General Hospital: Night Shift))
(also known as Elsie Mae Crumholz)
- (Sharon Wyatt, 1981–83, 1986–95, 2008 (General Hospital: Night Shift))
Sasha Donev (deceased)
- (Sandra Hess, 2008)
- Lawyer for Russian crime lord Andre Karpov. Has Jake Spencer kidnapped. Shot and killed by an unknown sniper.
- (Curt Lowens, 1989)
Pierce Dorman (deceased)
- (Bradley White, 1996)
- (Rob Youngblood, 1996)
- (Tuc Watkins, 1996–97)
- Physician at General Hospital. Has an affair with Monica Quartermaine. Sues Monica for sexual harassment. Murdered by a drug dealer at the hospital.
- (Ruby & Rose Romero, 2008)
- (Gianna and Jessie Salvatierra, 2009–10)
- (Francesca Cistone, 2010–11)
- (Brooklyn Rae Silzer, 2011–)
- (Ward Costello 1983–89)
- Noah Drake's uncle. He was a New York Senator. He visited his nephew in Port Charles from time to time.
- (Rick Springfield, 1981–83, 2005–07, 2008, 2012, 2013)
Noah Robert Scorpio-Drake
- (Jason Thompson, 2005–16)
Mattie Drake (deceased)
- (Mentioned character)
- Mother of Patrick Drake. Was married to Noah Drake. Died in 1993.
- (Risa Dorken, 2016–)
- Nurse at General Hospital. Sister of Chet Driscoll.
- (Chris Van Etten, 2017–)
- Sister of Amy Driscoll. Army veteran who was wounded in action.
- (Marc Anthony Samuel, 2012–)
John Durant (deceased)
- (Corbin Bernsen, 2004–06)
James Duvall (deceased)
- (Arthur Roberts, 1981)
- Pushed down the stairs by Alexandria Quartermaine. Once dates Alexandria Quartermaine.
- (mentioned character)
- Attorney for the Zacchara family. Arranges to have Brandon Lowell and Anthony Zacchara set free.
- (Carol Lawrence, 1991–92)
Bill Eckert (deceased)
- (Anthony Geary, 1991–93)
- (Joey Luthman, young. 2015)
Fred Eckert (deceased)
- (William Boyett, 1991)
- (Cheryl Richardson, 1991–94, 1996)
Nancy Eckert (deceased)
- (Linda Dona, 1991)
- Ex-wife of Bill Eckert. Murdered by her son Sly's babysitter.
William Eichner (deceased)
- (Mitchell Fink, 2014)
- Associate at the Crichton-Clark Clinic. Presumably killed in an explosion at the clinic.
Angel Sorel Ellis
- (Angel Boris, 2001)
- Private investigator. Daughter of Joseph Sorel. Widow of Donnie Ellis. Helped Sonny after he was stabbed by Sorel. Fled town after the police learned that she killed Sorel. Former lover of Sonny and Jax.
- (Eddie Zammit, 1980)
- (Yeniffer Behrens, 2008)
- (Nia Peeples, 1983–84)
- (Marco Rodriguez, 2006)
- (Chandra Wilson, 2014)
- (Willie C. Carpenter, 1994)
- (Valerie Wildman, 2009)
- (Joseph Campanella, 1991–92)
- (Peggy McCay, 1967–70)
- (Anders Hove, 1990–93, 1999–2000, 2018
- (Ian Buchanan, 2012)
- (Anthony Geary, 2014)
- (Dominic Zamprogna, 2009–19)
- Detective at the PCPD. Son of Olivia Falconeri and Sonny Corinthos. Husband of Lulu Spencer. Father of Rocco Falconeri. Paternal half-brother of Kristina Davis, Morgan Corinthos, Lila McCall, and Avery Corinthos, and maternal half-brother of Leo Falconeri. Adoptive paternal half-brother of Michael Corinthos III. Originally came to town as an undercover police officer wanting to take down Sonny, not knowing he was his father.
- (Verity Jann, October 9, 2015;)
- (Silas and Ezra, 2015)
- (Leo and Luca, 2016–17)
- (Pressly James Crosby, 2017–18)
- (Max Matenko, 2018—)
- (Amanda and Kerrianne Harrington, 1994–95)
- (Clare and Maribel Moses, 1995)
- (Alisyn and Kelli Griffith, 1995–97, 1998–2001)
- (Stephanie Allen, 2001–04)
- (Tessa Allen, 2004–05)
- (Julie Marie Berman, 2005–13)
- (Emme Rylan, 2013—)
- Only daughter of Luke Spencer and Laura Spencer. Part of the Spencer family and part of the Corinthos family by marriage. Sister of Lucky Spencer. Maternal half-sister of Nikolas Cassadine and paternal half-sister of Ethan Lovett. Wife of Dante Falconeri. Was impregnated by Dillon Quartermaine in 2006 and had an abortion. Biological mother of Rocco Falconeri and Charlotte Cassadine. Owner of The Haunted Star.
- (Lisa Lo Cicero, 2008—)
- Romanced Sonny Corinthos back in Bensonhurst when the two were teenagers. Cousin of Kate Howard. Mother of Dante Falconeri with Sonny and Leo Falconeri with Julian Jerome. Ex-lover of Johnny Zacchara. Once engaged to Steve Webber. Runs the Metro Court Hotel with Carly Jacks. Injected with LSD by Heather Webber.
- (Nolan and Michael Webb, 2013)
- (Diego and Mateo, 2013–14)
- (Liam and Oliver, 2014–15)
- (Charles and Ethan Losie, 2015–16)
- (Mason Tannous, 2016)
- (O’Neill Monahan, 2017—)
- (Suanne Spoke, 2017–18)
Stella Fields (deceased)
- (Jeff Donnell, 1979–88)
- Former Quartermaine maid who quit when she won the lottery. In 2013, it was referenced that Stella died sometime after 1988.
- (Michael Easton, 2016—)
- Infectious Disease Doctor at General Hospital. Was engaged to Hayden Barnes. She left town and let him believed she miscarried. Came back later and he eventually learned he had a daughter Violet. Engaged to Anna Devane.
- (Mary Jo Catlett, 1989–90)
- (Meredith Vieira, 2003)
- (Simon Scott, 1963)
- Part of the original cast, Fred is the husband of Janet Fleming. Together they adopt the illegitimate child of Angie Costello and Eddie Weeks. Angie and Eddie marry and kidnap the baby back.
- (Ruth Phillips, 1963)
- Part of the original cast, Janet is the wife of Fred Fleming. Dr. Phil Brewer performs a hysterectomy on her to save her life, but faces charges for performing the procedure without Fred's knowledge. Janet and Fred adopt the illegitimate child of Angie Costello and Eddie Weeks. Angie and Eddie marry and kidnap the baby back.
- (Mary-Pat Green, 2012)
Andrea Floyd (deceased)
- (Martha Byrne, 2009)
- Wife of former Port Charles Mayor Garrett Floyd. Became a suspect in the murder of Garrett's mistress, Brianna Hughes. In an attempt to keep the truth hidden, she planted evidence in the home of District Attorney Alexis Davis to make her look like a jealous ex-lover. Also poisoned Edward Quartermaine to keep him quiet about the murder. Later that day, in an ironic twist, Edward suffered a heart attack because of the poisoning, causing him to lose control of his car and run down Andrea. She later died at General Hospital.
- (John Bolger, 2006–12)
- Mayor of Port Charles from 2006 until 2012, when he was replaced by Janice Lomax. Widower of Andrea Floyd. Initially a suspect in the murder of his mistress Brianna Hughes, for which his wife Andrea was later found guilty. In an attempt to protect himself, he brought to light his brief 2006 affair with District Attorney Alexis Davis. Floyd announced in December 2011 that he would be going by his middle name, Prescott.
Catherine Flynn (deceased)
- (Gloria Stuart, 2002–03)
- Owned a club in the 1920s in Port Charles. Married to Marco and had a son given up for adoption. Grandmother of Faith Rosco. Killed by Faith so that she could gain her inheritance.
Russell Ford (deceased)
- (Richard Gant, 2007–08)
- Doctor and former Chief of Staff at General Hospital. Killed when a car crashed into the Emergency Room.
- (Ashley Jones, 2016–17)
- Professor at Wesleyan University and Port Charles University. Formally Married to a woman named Amanda. Kristina Davis had a crush on Parker, her professor, but she claims she didn’t reciprocate. After Parker is fired from PCU, she proclaimed her love for Kristina and they’ve run away to Oregon to live happily off screen.
- (Foster the Dog, 1994–98)
- A French mastiff adopted by Luke, Laura and Lucky Spencer. As a stray, he was hit by a car, prompting Lucky Spencer to walk again after being shot. Foster’s death was faked after he was arrested for biting a bully, and he was "re-born" as Foster II. Alerted family when Laura fell down the basement steps and went into labor with Lulu Spencer. Fathered Raoul after running away with Annabelle, the Quartermaine’s French Briard, making him the enemy of Edward Quartermaine. Last actual appearance on August 7, 1998. Only referred to off-screen after Lucky left the Spencer home. Date of death unknown. Trained by Cheryl Harris.
- (Dwan Smith, 1987)
- Head of the Psychiatric Department at General Hospital.
- (Matt Iseman, 2003)
- A Thug
- (Amy Gibson, 1980s)
- (Betsy Franco, 2010, 2013)
- (Deborah Strang, 2017)
- Adoptive mother of Robert "Franco" Frank. Heather Webber sold her son to Betsy Frank, who then proceeded to raise Franco as her own. She later changed her name to Karen Anderson.
- (Meg Wyllie, 1982)
- (Robert DiTillo, 2006)
- (Rick Ravanello, 2017)
- (Kelly Frye, 2014–15)
- Daughter of Richard Gatling. Briefly dated Nikolas Cassadine.
- (Holmes Osborne, 2015)
- New York state governor. Father of Ivy Gatling. Granted Sonny Corinthos a pardon from his prison sentence after he saved Ivy's life.
- (Derk Cheetwood, 2002—)
- (Vincent Pastore, 2008)
- A well-known and legendary mob boss, deported from the country. Father of Max and Milo Giambetti. Max tells his father that he is the boss of the crime family in Port Charles, and pleads everyone to play along, including Maxie Jones, Carly Corinthos and Claudia Zacchara. Maximus later reveals that he knew of the ruse all along and that he is proud of Max for earning enough respect to get everyone to lie for him. Maximus then flees the country in order to avoid the FBI.
- (Drew Cheetwood, 2006—)
- (Spencer Milligan, 1987)
- (Sofia Mattsson, 2018–)
Hired by Valentin Cassadine to impersonate Nina Reeves' long-presumed dead daughter. Dating Michael Corinthos.
- (Nigel Gibbs, 2018–)
- Husband of Yvonne Godfrey. Former love of Stella Henry.
- (Janet Hubert, 2018–)
- Wife of Marcus Godfrey. Suffering from Alzheimer's.
Alice Grant (deceased)
- (Camilla Ashland, 1976–77)
- (Lieux Dressler, 1978–83)
David Gray (deceased)
- (Paul Rosilli, 1981–82)
- (Christian Malmin, 2016–17)
Gordon Bradford Gray
- (Laura Harring, 1990–91)
- Shoots and kills Rico Chacone in self-defense in 1990. Had been formerly engaged to Rico and was brutally beaten by him. Has a brother named Frankie and is friends with Colton Shore.
- (Robert Fontaine, 1990–91)
- Has a sister named Carla and is friends with Colton Shore, Decker and Dawn. Works at Body Heat and is a photographer.
- (Ken Lally, 2002–03)
- (Bergen Williams, 2001—)
- (Lesley Woods, 1977–78, 1980)
- Edna was the New York landlady who arranged for Heather Webber to sell her baby, Steven Lars.
David Hamilton (deceased)
- (Jerry Ayres, 1977–78)
- (Hillary B. Smith, 2017)
- Attorney from Llanview.
John Hanley (deceased)
- (Lee Mathis, 1994–96)
- (Rachel Ames, 1964–2007, 2009, 2013, 2015)
- (Maura McGiveney, temp. 1971)
- (Laura Carrington, 1987–89)
- (Stephanie E. Williams, 1990–93)
- (Felecia Bell, 1993–96)
- Pediatrician. Ex-wife of Tom Hardy
Steve Hardy (deceased)
- (John Beradino, 1963–96)
- (Jason Thompson, 2015)
- (Christine Cahill, 1971–74)
- (David Comfort, 1977–81)
- (Bradley Green, 1981–82)
- (David Wallace, 1987–89, 1993)
- (Matthew Ashford, 1995–97)
- (Catherine and Noelle Paige, 1989–92)
- (Christian Michel and Jean-Paul Rene Piette, 1992–93)
- (Zachary Ellington Jr., 1994–97)
- (Jay Pickett, 2007–08)
- Detective at Port Charles Police Department. Brought in to help investigate the Corinthos/Zacchara mob war.
- (Christie Lynn Smith, 2007, December 22, 2008)
- Guest on Sam McCall's former show Everyday Heroes. Kidnapped Jacob Spencer.
Peter Harrell (deceased)
- (Judson Scott, 1984–85)
- (David Gautreaux, 2014)
Peter Harrell, Jr. (deceased)
- (Zachary Garred, 2014)
- (Greg Evigan, 2017–18)
Abby Haver (deceased)
- (Andrea Bogart, 2010–11)
- (Chad W. Smathers, 2010–11)
Logan Hayes (deceased)
- (Josh Duhon, 2007–08)
James Hobart (deceased)
- (James B. Sikking, 1973–76)
- Doctor at General Hospital, briefly marries Audrey March Hardy. Alcoholic.
Theo Hoffman (also known as The Balkan) (deceased)
- (Daniel Benzali, 2010–11)
- Brenda Barrett's defense attorney. Father of the deceased Aleksander Janacek, whom Brenda accidentally killed. His secret alias was "The Balkan", and he worked as an international criminal dealing in drugs and the exploitation of women and children. Married to Suzanne Stanwyck. Killed by Suzanne before he had the chance to meet his grandson, Alec.
Summer Holloway (deceased)
- (Brittney Powell, 2002–03)
Jessica Holmes (deceased)
- (Starr Andreeff, 1991–93)
Ted Holmes (deceased)
- (David Doyle, 1986–87)
- Lawyer to Jennifer Talbot. Murdered by Sarah, Earl Moody's housekeeper.
- (James Westmoreland, 1972)
- (John Gabriel, 1972–73)
- Boarder living with Jessie Brewer at the same time with Jessie's niece and nephew Caroline and Kent Murray. Attempted to seduce Caroline for her money.
Charity Gatlin Holt
- (Gloria Carlin, 1986)
- Wife of Jimmy Lee Holt. As of 2012, according to Edward, Jimmy Lee and Charity do not have any children. Initially fell for "Simon", Alan Quartermaine's alias while faking his death and amnesia. When he was forced to return home, she followed and fell for his half-brother. Has a son from her first marriage.
Jimmy Lee Holt (born Eric Quartermaine)
- (Steve Bond, 1983–87)
- Illegitimate son of Edward Quartermaine and Beatrice LeSeur. Part of the Quartermaine family. His best friend was Dr. Buzz Stryker, whose daughter Sandy had a huge crush on him. Divorced from Celia Quartermaine. Married Charity Gatlin. As of 2012, according to Edward, Jimmy Lee and Charity do not have any children. Revealed to have been disinherited by Edward in 2013.
- (Paul Satterfield, 1991–94)
- (Richard Burgi, 2015–16)
Paul Hornsby Jr.
- (mentioned character)
- Son of Paul Hornsby and Jenny Eckert. Paternal half-brother of Dillon Quartermaine and Susan Hornsby.
- (Irina Cashen, 1991; Alina Patra, 2016)
- Daughter of Paul Hornsby. Paternal half-sister to Dillon Quartermaine and Paul Hornsby Jr.
Katherine Hardwicke "Kate" Howard (deceased)
- (Megan Ward, 2007–10)
- (Kelly Sullivan, 2011–13)
- Born Constanza Louise "Connie" Falconeri. Had a childhood romance with Sonny Corinthos back in Bensonhurst. Raped by Joe Scully, Jr. as a teenager; as a result, biological mother of Trey Mitchell. Editor-in-chief of Crimson Magazine. Co-owner of the Metro Court Hotel with Carly Jacks. Cousin of Olivia Falconeri and Dante Falconeri. Ex-lover of Jasper Jacks and Coleman Ratcliffe. Ex-wife of Johnny Zacchara as her split personality Connie Falconeri. Was engaged to Sonny Corinthos. Shot and Killed by Ava Jerome.
Brianna Hughes (deceased)
- (Kathryn Condidorio, 2009)
- (Jason Cook, 2008–12)
- (Janis Paige, 1989–90)
- Aunt to Katherine Delafield. When Ned Ashton bought an old, abandoned house on Spoon Island, Iona returned to Port Charles because she realized that, long ago, she had hidden plates for an old counterfeiting machine within the house. She broke into the house, stole back the counterfeiting plates and, not being able to resist temptation, began printing phony five-dollar bills in Katherine's home. She later had open-heart surgery and received the much younger heart of the recently deceased David McAllister.
Jefferson Smith Hutchins (also known as Hutch)
- (Rick Moses, 1979–80)
- Henchman of Frank Smith who, originally ordered to get rid of Luke and Laura, became friends with them. Worked with Luke and Laura at Mom and Pop Calhoun's Diner and lived with them on the Whitakers' farm. Pretended to help Luke and Laura search for the Left-Handed Boy but was instead after Frank Smith's gold.
Mary Pat Ingles
- (Patricia Bethune 2018)
Psychiatric nurse. Tormented Carly Corinthos. Killed by Ryan Chamberlain.
- (Guy Nardulli 2004–05)
- (John Ericson, 1987)
- (Kristina Wayborn, 1987)
- Scientist. Fell for Sean Donely while she believed her husband was dead. Reunited with husband, Eric Ingstrom. Was almost killed on several occasions by her co-worker Malcolm. Friends with her assistant Connie and Monica Quartermaine.
- (Olga Vilner, 2007)
- (Anthony De Longis, 1984)
- (Kalup Linzy, 2010)
- Performer. Helped Franco in his schemes.
- (Maksim Chmerkovskiy, 2013)
- Introduced as handyman for the Metro Court hotel. Revealed as a dancer who helps choreograph the 2013 Nurses' Ball performances.
Jane Jacks (deceased)
- (Barbara Tarbuck, 1996–2010)
- (Ingo Rademacher, 1996–2000, 2001–11, 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2019-)
- (Gideon Emery, temp. 2008)
- Australian business tycoon. Son of John and Jane Jacks. Brother of Jerry Jacks. Father of Josslyn Jacks. Ex-husband of Miranda Jameson, Alexis Davis, Courtney Matthews, Skye Chandler Quartermaine and Carly Corinthos. Once engaged to Brenda Barrett. Longtime nemesis of Sonny Corinthos. Corporate raider Running Aurora print media.
- (Julian Stone, 1998–99)
- (Sebastian Roché, 2007–08, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015)
- International criminal. Also known as James Craig and James Brosnan, he is responsible for the Metro Court Hotel hostage crisis in February 2007. Son of John and Jane Jacks. Brother of Jasper Jacks. Once engaged to Bobbie Spencer. Briefly dates Alexis Davis. Presumed dead many times. Sent to prison by Anna Devane and Robert Scorpio for kidnapping and trying to kill their daughter, Robin Scorpio.
John Jacks (deceased)
- (Peter Renaday, 1996–2003)
- (Jamie Lea Willett, 2009)
- (McKenna and Karleigh Larson, 2009–12)
- (Sarah Johnson, 2012–13)
- (Paige Olivier, 2013)
- (Hannah Nordberg, 2014–15)
- (Eden McCoy, 2015—)
- (Joan Pringle, 1994)
Eric "Edge" Jackson (deceased)
- (Mark St. James, 1990–91)
- (Khary Payton, 2011)
- (Stella Stevens, 1996–99)
- Owner of Jake's Bar for a while. Allows Jason Morgan to live upstairs when he moves out of the Quartermaine mansion in 1996.
- (Leslie Horan, 1996–97)
- (Larry Block, 1978)
Aleksander Janáček (deceased)
- (Antonie Knoppers, 2010)
- (Tony Dow, 1974–75)
- (Kurt Caceres, 2011)
- (Frank Killmond, 1984–92)
- Butler for the Quartermaine family. Previously a gardener prior to being promoted by Monica. Uncle of Reginald Jennings.
- (Stephen Kay, 1992–2004)
- (Vanita Harbour, 1996–2004)
- (Maura West, 2013—)
Evan Jerome, Jr. (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- Drug addict son of Evan Jerome and his wife Veronica. Once worked for Eric "Edge" Jackson. From 1990 to 1991, Edge impersonated Evan, Jr. to get his inheritance from the Jerome family. Later revealed to have died in a car accident.
Evan Jerome, Sr. (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- (Jason Culp, 1988–90)
- (William deVry, 2013–)
Lauren "Kiki" Katherine Jerome (deceased)
- (Kristen Alderson, 2013–15)
- (Hayley Erin, 2015–18)
Victor Jerome (deceased)
- (Jack Axelrod, 1987–89)
- (Booth Colman, 1983)
- (Annie Wersching, 2007)
- (Sonya Eddy, 2006—)
- Head nurse at General Hospital. Mother of Stan Johnson.
Stan Johnson (deceased)
- (Gomez Warren, 2003–06)
- (Karim Prince, 2006–07)
- (Kiko Ellsworth, 2007)
- (Jack Wagner, 1984–88, 1989–91, 1994, 1995, 2013)
- (Kevin Bernhardt, 1985)
Anthony "Tony" Jones (deceased)
- (Brad Maule, 1984–2006)
B.J. Jones (deceased)
- (Brighton Hertford, 1986–94)
- (Kirsten Storms, 2009 (in a dream))
Debrah Jones (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- Murdered might be a victim of Ryan Chamberlain.
- (Kristina Wagner, 1984–2003, 2004–05, 2007–08, 2012—)
- (Sandra Ferguson, 2005)
Georgie Jones (deceased)
- (Alana and Marina Norwood, 1995)
- (Ryan and Caitlin Cohen, 1995)
- (Caroline and Elizabeth van Heil, 1996)
- (Breck Bruns, 1997–2002)
- (Lindze Letherman, 2002–07, 2010, 2013)
- (Nicholas Moody, 1989)
- (Kevin and Chuckie Gravino, 1992–94)
- (Kevin and Christopher Graves, 1990)
- (Jay Sacane, 1994–96)
- (Justin Cooper, 1996–98)
- (Logan O'Brien, 1998–2002)
- (J. Evan Bonifant, 2002)
- (C.J. Thomason, 2002–03)
- (Ryan Carnes, 2004–05, 2014—)
- (Ben Hogestyn, 2005–06)
- Biological son of Julian Jerome and Cheryl Stansbury. Adoptive son of Tony Jones and Bobbie Spencer. Biological paternal half-brother of Sam McCall and Leo Falconeri. Adoptive brother of Carly Corinthos and B.J. Jones. Discloses his homosexuality to his parents. Husband of Brad Cooper. Adoptive father of Wiley Cooper-Jones.
- (Chelsey and Kahley Cuff, 1990–91)
- (Ashley and Jessica Clark, 1992)
- (Elaine and Melanie Silver, 1992–93)
- (Robyn Richards, 1993–2001, 2002–04)
- (Danica Stewart, 2002)
- (Kirsten Storms, 2005–11, 2012-):(Jen Lilley, 2011–12)
- (Molly Burnett, temp. 2016, 2018)
- (Eddie Ryder, 1981–83)
Tania Roskov Jones (deceased)
- (Hilary Edson, 1984–87)
- (Dea Vise, 2001)
- Woman drinking and chatting with Lucky in a bar who helps Lucky get back on track in his hunt for Luke.
Leticia Juarez (deceased)
- (Christine Carlo, 1998–2006)
- (Jessi Morales, 2006–07)
- (Chrissie Fit, 2007–11)
Dr. Leo Julian
- (Dominic Rains, 2007–11)
- (Greg Cipes, 2011)
- (Jessica Ferrarone, 2003)
- (J. Robin Miller, 2003)
Andrei Karpov (deceased)
- (Ilia Volok, 2008)
- (Eugene Robert Glazer, 1992)
Dr. Ewen Keenan (deceased)
- (Nathin Butler, 2011–12)
- Psychiatrist at Shadybrook Sanitarium and General Hospital. Counsels Elizabeth Webber and helps Shawn Butler with his post-traumatic stress disorder. Treats Kate Howard with her dissociative identity disorder. Dates Elizabeth Webber. Holds Robin Scorpio captive while working for Jerry Jacks, who blackmails him due to his long history with the Jacks family. He dies after being shot by Jason Morgan as Jason is saving Elizabeth Webber from Ewen after Ewen kidnaped Elizabeth.
- (Doug Sheehan, 1978–83)
Paddy Kelly (deceased)
- (Frank Parker, 1980)
- Husband to Rose Kelly and father of Joe Kelly. Murdered by the mob in Port Charles.
- (Loanne Bishop, 1980–84)
- Original owner of Kelly's Diner. Husband Paddy Kelly is killed by the mob. Stepmother of Joe Kelly and foster mother of Lou Swenson. Gets involved with Jake Meyer.
Jack Kensington, Jr.
- (Michael Stadvec, 1992)
- Son of Jack Kensington, Sr..
Jack Kensington, Sr.
- (Stan Ivar, 1992)
- Senator. Father of Jack Kensington, Jr..
- (Reign Morton, 2007–08)
- Orderly at General Hospital. Helps Epiphany Johnson cope with her son's death and subsequent heart attack.
- (Gene Farber, 2017)
Rafe Kovich, Jr. (deceased)
- (Jimmy Deshler, 2013–14)
- (Ken Foree, 1992)
David Langton (deceased)
- (Jeff Pomerantz, 1992)
- (Camille Cooper, 1992–93)
- (Steve Carlson, 1977–79)
- Doctor at General Hospital. Son of Dr. Steven Lansing. Nephew of Roy Lansing. Brother of Howard Lansing. Husband of Gina Dante-Lansing. Implied to be the grandfather of Ric during a conversation between Alexis Davis and Sonny Corinthos in 2005, but this has never been publicly confirmed.
- (Richard Sarradet, 1978–81)
- Attorney. Son of Dr. Steven Lansing. Nephew of Roy Lansing. Brother of Gary Lansing. Dates Lesley Webber while she is separated from Rick.
- (Rick Hearst, 2002–09, 2014–16)
- (Nick Kiriazis, temp. 2007)
- (Robert Clarke, 1963)
- (Liam Sullivan, 1963–64)
- Part of the original cast, Roy is an unsuccessful novelist that dates Peggy Mercer after her engagement to Dr. Steve Hardy ends. Brother of Dr. Steven Lansing and uncle of Dr. Gary Lansing.
- (Matthew S. Infante, 1963–65)
- Doctor at General Hospital. Father of Dr. Gary Lansing.
Trevor Lansing (deceased)
- (Stephen Macht, 2007–09)
Duke Lavery (deceased)
- (Ian Buchanan, 1986–89, 2012–15)
- (Gregory Beecroft, 1990)
- Reformed mobster. Husband of Anna Devane and stepfather to Robin Scorpio. Presumed dead in 1989. Presumed to return in 1990, later to be revealed an impostor. Revealed to be alive in 2012 and held captive by Cesar Faison, who impersonates him before going to prison. Went to work for Sonny Corinthos. Father of Griffin Munro. Killed by Carlos Rivera, who delivered a hit ordered by Julian Jerome.
- (Alexia Robinson, 1990–94)
- (Lisa Canning, 1994)
- Nurse at General Hospital. Friend of Dawn Winthrop.
Sung Cho Lee
- (James Hong, 1983)
- (Gwendoline Yeo, 2006)
- (Minae Noji, 2006–12, 2015–16)
- (Jason Connery, 2013)
- (Senta Moses, 2009)
Beatrice LeSeur (deceased)
- (Marcella Markham, 1984)
Cameron Lewis (deceased)
- (Lane Davies, 2002–04)
- (Chase Masterson, 1994)
- (Christine Lozano, 2012–18)
Joey Limbo (deceased)
- (Sal Landi, 2009)
- (Susan Pratt, 1978–82)
- (Philip Tanzini, 1978–82)
- Adoptive son of Anne Logan. Revealed to be the carrier of Lassa Fever which resulted in hospital quarantined.
- (Saidah Arrika Ekulona, 2012–15)
- (Shari Belafonte, 2016–17)
- (Allison Hayes, 1963–64)
- Part of the original cast, Priscilla is the daughter of the chairman of the hospital board. She briefly dates Dr. Steve Hardy.
- (Trevor St. John, mentioned character)
- Identical twin brother of Todd Manning. Husband of Tea Delgado. Father of Sam Manning. Father of Tea Delgado's stillborn son, Victor Lord III. Was brainwashed and went through plastic surgery to pose as "Todd Manning" for eight years while Todd was held captive. Shot and supposedly killed by Todd as revenge.
Victor Lord III (deceased)
- (mentioned character, 2012)
- (Rick Springfield, 2007)
- (Roz Ryan, 2012)
Reverend Winston Love
- (Reginald VelJohnson, 2012)
- (Nathan Parsons, 2009–12, 2013, 2015)
Brandon Lowell (deceased)
- (Ross Thomas, 2011)
- (Deanna Lund, 1976)
- (Priscilla Garita, 2011)
- (Ken Smolka, 1981)
- Cab driver married to Emma Lutz. Responsible for stealing many things, including the Ice Princess. Charlie gives the Ice Princess to his wife Emma, who then gives it to Luke Spencer. Angered, Charlie steals it again and frames Luke.
- (Merrie Lynn Ross, 1981–84)
- Wife of Charlie Lutz. Friends with Lila Quartermaine.
- (Trent Dawson, 2016–17)
- (Anthony Montgomery, 2015–)
- Psychiatrist at General Hospital. Previously involved with the WSB as an undercover agent. Had a brief relationship with Jordan Ashford. Invented the memory-mapping technology that made Andrew Cain believe he was Jason. Revealed the truth when the real Jason returned. Was arrested and sent to prison.
- (James Horan, 1985–87)
- (Kristen Alderson, 2012–13)
- (Roger Howarth, 1992–2003, 2011–13; Trevor St. John, 2003–11)
- Former One Life to Live character. Part of the Lord family. Identical twin brother of Victor Lord Jr.. Ex-husband of Blair Cramer and Téa Delgado. Father of Starr Manning, Jack Manning, and Danielle Manning. Was held captive for eight years, while his brother Victor took his place. Owner of the newspaper, The Port Charles Sun.
Dr. Alexandra "Alex" Marick
- (Ely Pouget, 2018)
- Vincent Marino's wife. Mother to Margaux Dawson.
Vincent Marino (deceased)
- (Rick Pasqualone, 2018)
- Mob Boss Joe Scully's Lawyer. Father to Margaux Dawson. Body found in the foundation of Charlie's Pub.
Reese Marshall (deceased)
- (Kari Wuhrer, 2005)
- Born Charlotte "Carly" Roberts. FBI agent who investigated the kidnapping of Sonny Corinthos' children in 2005. Was revealed to be Charlotte Roberts, Carly Corinthos' childhood best friend who was presumed dead in a car accident and whose name Carly used when she first came to Port Charles. Died in a train accident in 2005.
- (Hunt Powers, 1963)
- Part of the original cast, Ken Martin is a doctor at General Hospital. He gets engaged to Cynthia Allison and marries her after Phil Brewer leaves her for his wife Jessie.
- (Linda Elena Tovar, 2014–15)
- (Chandra Wilson, 2018)
Wendy Masters (deceased)
- (Terri Hawkes, 1987–89)
- Blackmailed Ned and Monica with a tape of their affair at the spa. Developed an obsession with Ned. Slashed Dawn's wedding veil. Was found stabbed to death and seated on a carousel horse after a police charity event. Before her death, she had been sneaking voice-altered tapes to reporter Shep Casey, which eventually helped Shep and Anna Devane discover the secret of Decker's past in Midvale.
Courtney Matthews (deceased)
- (Alicia Leigh Willis, 2001–06, 2015)
- (DeLane Matthews, 2001–03, 2006)
Matthew Mayes (deceased)
- (Matt Riedy, 2016)
- Chief of neurosurgery. Clashed with other doctors and patients for being strictly by the book. Murdered by Paul Hornsby.
- (Michael Easton, 2003–12 on One Life to Live; 2012–13 on General Hospital)
Cody McCall (deceased)
- (Stanley Kamel, 2003–04)
- Father of Danny McCall. Adoptive father of Sam McCall. Ex-husband of Evelyn Bass. Stated to be the descendant of historical figure Jack McCall, assassin of Wild Bill Hickok. Posed as a butler to the Cassadine family. Con artist who taught Sam the same skills. Was hanged by his former business partner in the tunnels at Wyndemere Castle.
Danny McCall (deceased)
- (Henri Lubatti, 2004)
- (David Greenman, 2005–06)
Lila McCall (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- (Amanda Tepe, 2006–07)
Angus McKay (deceased)
- (Guy Doleman, 1986–87)
- Father of Duke Lavery. Dated Mary Lavery. Drank poison to end a long war against the Jerome family.
Camellia McKay (also known as Sister Mary Camellia)
- (Elizabeth Keifer, 1987)
- Novice nun. Raised to believe she was the daughter of mobster Angus McKay. Camellia fell in love with Duke Lavery, who rejected her because he was secretly McKay's biological son. After learning she was switched at birth, Camellia pursued a relationship with Duke, but she failed when he married Anna so she returned to Canada. A psychiatric nurse at GH working with Tom Hardy.
- (Lynn Wood, 1987)
- Aunt of Duke and Camellia; sister of Angus. Tried to prevent Camellia from remembering her past and encouraged her to return to the convent.
Joshua "Skeeter" McKee
- (Jamie McEnnan, 1987–88)
- Son of Martha McKee. Brother of Melissa McKee.
- (Nancy Becker-Kennedy, 1987–89)
- Friend of Bobbie Spencer who was confined to a wheelchair. Raised two kids, Melissa and Joshua McKee.
- (Ami Dolenz, 1987–89)
- (Teri Reeves, 2011)
- Daughter of Thomas McKenna and Shannon O'Reilly. Sister of Fiona and Siobhan McKenna. Used to get Siobhan to work against Lucky Spencer and for the Balkan. Lucky and Siobhan saved her, and she moved to Spain to get away from the danger. Came back to Port Charles after Siobhan's death to find out what had happened and blamed Lucky for her sister's death.
Siobhan McKenna (deceased)
- (Erin Chambers, 2010–11)
- (Judith McConnell, 1973–75)
Nanny McTavish (deceased)
- (Helena Carroll, 1992)
- (John J. York, 1998)
- (K. T. Stevens, 1963–65)
- (Sam Behrens, 1983–87)
- Attorney. Ex-husband of Bobbie Spencer. Dated Rose Kelly. Resides in South America.
- (Carolyn Hennesy, 2007—)
- (Inga Cadranel, 2019)
- Former supporter of Dawn of Day, mother of Kali Miller/Willow Tait.
- (Milton Berle, 1981–82)
- (Nazanin Boniadi, 2007–09)
Trey Mitchell (deceased)
- (Erik Valdez, 2012–13)
- Biological son of Joe Scully, Jr. and Kate Howard. Grad student at Yale University. Former Producer of Kristina Davis' reality show, Mob Princess. Friend of Starr Manning. Ex-husband of Kristina Davis. Manipulated Kristina into marrying him to get to her father, Sonny Corinthos. Dies after being taken off life support, due to a car accident that left him brain-dead.
Maia "Madame Maia" Montebello
- (Kelly Monaco, 2005)
- Was expected to marry a man named Andrew Olsen by her mother Allegra. Jason Morgan and Sam McCall met her in 2005. She looked exactly like Sam, and so Allegra forced Sam to marry Andrew in her daughter's place. Andrew was killed and Sam was initially blamed for it, but then Allegra exposed her daughter and Alicia went to prison.
- (Meg Bennett, 2005)
- (Lilly Melgar, 2003)
Earl Moody (deceased)
- (Unknown actor)
- Brother of Kathleen Moody. Uncle of Patrick and Kevin O'Connor. Strangled to death by his nephew, Kevin O'Connor.
Susan Moore (deceased)
- (Gail Ramsey, 1978–83)
- (Ricky Martin, 1994–96)
Chloe Morgan (deceased)
- (Tava Smiley, 1999–2001)
- (Gage and Gavin, 2012)
- (Claire and Juliette, 2012)
- (Jaxon and Jakob Kring, 2012–14)
- (Caden and Corben Rothweiler, 2014–15)
- (Braiden and Dylan Kazowski, 2015–16)
- (TK Weaver, 2016—)
- (Donna Pescow, 1999–2001)
Hal Morgan (deceased)
- (Unknown actor, 1978)
- Brother of Lila Quartermaine. Killed in battle when his plane was shot down.
- (Quin Carlson, 1982)
- (Brian Beck, 1983–86)
- (Steve Burton, 1991–2000, 2001, 2002–12, 2017—)
- (Billy Miller, 2014–17)
- Mob enforcer for Sonny Corinthos. Illegitimate son of Alan Quartermaine and Susan Moore. Adoptive son of Monica Quartermaine. Father of Jacob Spencer and Danny Morgan. Ex-husband of Sam McCall, Courtney Matthews, and Brenda Barrett. Presumed dead for over two years. Was Jason Quartermaine until a car accident left him with amnesia; he changed his last name to Morgan.
- (Kelly Monaco, 2003—)
- (Lori and Sevan Andonian, 2017)
- (Palmer and Poe Parker, 2017—)
- (Michael Watson, 1989–91)
- Former bartender and co-owner of the club Body Heat. Half-brother of Colton Shore. Engaged to Dawn Winthrop before her death. Cousin of Lucy Coe.
- (Matt Cohen, 2016–19)
- Neurosurgeon and priest. Son of Duke Lavery and Margaret Munro, conceived prior to Duke's time in Port Charles. Learned of his father's identity following his mother's death. Bonded with Anna Devane who told him about his deceased father. Ex-lover of Claudette Beaulieu & Kiki Jerome. Arrested for Kiki's murder before it was discovered that Ryan Chamberlain was the killer.
- (Ivan Bonar, 1966–71, 1973–79)
- (Anne Wyndham, 1972–75)
- Sister of Kent Murray. Niece of Jessie Brewer.
Peggy Nelson (deceased)
- (Ann Morrison, 1971)
- Strangled by Arnold Nelson in 1971. General Hospital's first death.
Dr. Kim Nero
- (Tamara Braun, 2017—)
- Mother of Oscar Nero. Knew Drew Cain years ago in San Diego. Lost touch before realizing she was pregnant with Oscar. Found his family in Port Charles. Since Drew didn't remember their love, she moved on with Julian Jerome until Franco was given Drew's early memories.
- (Rio Mangini, 2017)
- (Garren Stitt, 2017–19)
- (Kale Browne, 2003–)
Lisa Niles (deceased)
- (Julie Mond, 2009)
- (Brianna Brown, 2010–11)
- (Kathleen Gati, 2012—)
- Born Liesl Westbourne. Sister of Madeline Reeves. Chief of Staff at General Hospital. Former director of a clinic in Lucerne, Switzerland. Helped Cesar Faison keep Robin Scorpio captive. Ex-lover of Cesar Faison and Victor Cassadine. Mother of Britt Westbourne and Nathan West. Aunt of Nina Reeves. Grandmother to James West. Held Peter August hostage while mourning the death of her son. Considers Anna Devane a rival for Cesar Faison's affections.
Kevin O'Connor (deceased)
- (Kevin Bernhardt, 1985–86)
- Doctor at General Hospital. Brother of Patrick. Was married to Terry Brock. Responsible for the Laurelton Murders and the Brownstone Murders. Tried to kill Terry Brock. Was hit over the head by Terry with a rock and fell off a cliff.
- (Guy Mack, 1985–88)
- Resident doctor at General Hospital. Brother of Kevin O'Connor. Dated Terry Brock, but didn't support her music career. When they broke up, he dated Amy Vining but was drawn again to Terry. He eventually gave up on Terry and left Port Charles.
- (Beulah Quo, 1985–91)
- Chinese woman from the Asian Quarter. Grandmother of Suki. Friend of The Ancient One. Became Anna's housekeeper and Robin's caretaker after Filomena's death.
- (Michael Lynch, 1991–92)
Brighton O'Reilly (deceased)
- (Billie Hayes, 1981, 1985)
Ronan O'Reilly (deceased)
- (Mentioned character, 2010)
- (Arte Johnson, 1991–92)
- Mac Scorpio's first friend in Port Charles, having helped him escape and hide from his angry brother Robert. Was a very colorful man, having had five wives and numerous jobs. Became Sly Eckert's caretaker and was arrested after killing Sly's slimy mother, Nancy, who had been threatening to take custody away from Bill Eckert.
- (Rebeka Montoya, 2011–12)
Jonathan Paget (deceased)
- (Gregory Beecroft, 1990)
- The pseudonym used by a presumed Duke Lavery after undergoing plastic surgery. Duke had been presumed dead in a building explosion and Paget claims he joined the Witness Protection Program. Unable to go on without Anna and Robin, a desperate Duke becomes Paget to return to his family. Robin immediately takes to Paget, but Anna is suspicious of him and it is not until Olivia Jerome blurts out Paget's identity that Anna finally accepts that he is Duke. Paget is killed soon after by Julian Jerome. In 2012, it was revealed that Paget was an impostor, trying to steal Duke's identity under orders from Julian.
Trent Parker (deceased)
- (Terri Garber, 1993)
Helen Parks (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- Murdered by Ryan Chamberlain before coming to Port Charles.
- (John Stamos, 1982–84)
- (Noshir Dalal, 2015–)
- (Graham Shiels, 2007–08)
- An Iraq war veteran with posttraumatic stress disorder seeks Dr. Lainey Winters for treatment. Former army buddy of Cooper Barrett, with a vendetta against Logan Hayes. Goes to prison for the murder of Lainey's father, Roger, after turning off the life support machine, believing it to be the wishes of both Lainey and her father. Returns in 2008 and briefly works for Jason Morgan.
- (Peyton McCormick, 2013)
- (Todd Davis, 1978–86)
Claudia Johnston Phillips
- (Unknown actress, 1987)
- Daughter of Bryan and Claudia Phillips. Sister of Francine Phillips.
- (Sammy Davis Jr., 1983)
- The alcoholic father of Bryan Phillips. Sammy Davis Jr. was a fan of the series and requested the role.
- (Unknown actress, 1987)
- Daughter of Bryan and Claudia Phillips. Sister of Donna Phillips.
- (Jessica Tuck, 2017–2018, 2019-)
International criminal. Enemy of Anna Devane, Hamilton Finn, Nina Reeves, Valentin Cassadine and others.
- (Peter Kilman, 1969–75)
Sharon McGillis Pinkham
- (Sharon DeBord, 1965–74)
- Nurse at General Hospital that marries Henry Pinkham. After their child is born, Sharon has a hard time returning to work. She is upset when Henry hires Nurse Linda Cooper and divorces Henry when she leaves town to care for her mother.
- (Scott Cooper Ryan, 2015)
- College intern that shoots behind the scenes footage for Dillon Quartermaine's movie (Dillon later cancelled production). Recorded scandalous footage of Valerie Spencer admitting to Dillon that she slept with Dante Falconeri. Dillon, out of jealousy, shows the footage at the Halloween party on the Haunted Star, which exposes Dante's tryst with Valerie to Lulu Spencer.
Buddy Powers (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- First husband of Mary Mae Ward. Was killed during World War II, and left Mary Mae a widow at age 18.
Leland Powell (deceased)
- (Mentioned Character)
- Sam McCall's husband when under a fake name then used to run a con to take the marks money. Obituary seen on screen 1942-2018.
John Prentice (deceased)
- (Barry Atwater, 1964–67)
- Obstetrician at General Hospital, cousin of Jan Brown. Marries Jessie Brewer in 1967 and shortly dies of an accidental prescription overdose. His daughter Polly Prentice tries to frame Jessie for his murder.
Polly Prentice (deceased)
- (Kathy Ferrar, 1966)
- ( Jennifer Billingsley, 1967–69)
- Polly disapproves of her father John Prentice's marriage to Jessie Brewer. When John dies, Polly tries to frame Jessie for the murder, but it is deemed an accident. Jessie remarries Phil Brewer, and Polly has an affair with him. Phil is suspected of murdering Polly and goes on the run, but Polly's death is deemed an accident.
Jared Preston Jr.
- (Matt Corboy, 2017)
- Ex-husband of Hayden Barnes. Went to prison for hit-and-run that Hayden caused, in exchange for money. Tried to blackmail Hayden, but his plan failed.
- (Michael Tylo, 1989)
- (Robin Curtis, 1991)
- (Larry Pennell, 1963)
- (Brian Patrick Clarke, 1983, 1985–88)
- Frames Grant Andrews for attempted murder. Tries to kill former fiancee Celia Quartermaine in 1984 and tries to sabotage her wedding to Grant Andrews. Arrested by Robert Scorpio, and in an attempt to get revenge kidnaps Anna Devane and tries to kidnap Robin Scorpio in 1988. Murders Filomena Soltini. Sent back to the sanitarium after finally being caught. Also known as the Snowman.
Alan Quartermaine (deceased)
- (Stuart Damon, 1977–2008, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Former chief of Staff at General Hospital. Son of Edward and Lila Quartermaine. Ex-husband of Lucy Coe. Married to Monica Quartermaine until his death. Father of A. J. Quartermaine, Jason Morgan and Drew Cain. Adoptive father of Emily Quartermaine and Skye Chandler Quartermaine. Part of the Quartermaine family. Died after suffering numerous heart attacks during the Metro Court Hostage Crisis. Haunted his sister Tracy because she altered his will after he died. Appeared as a ghost on several occasions.
Alan "A.J." Quartermaine Jr. (deceased)
- (Eric Kroh, 1979–83)
- (Abraham Geary, 1983)
- (Jason Marsden, 1986–88)
- (Christopher Ren Nelson, 1988–89)
- (Justin Whalin, 1989)
- (Gerald Hopkins, 1989–92)
- (Sean Kanan, 1993–97, 2012–14)
- (Billy Warlock, 1997–2003, 2005)
- Son of Alan and Monica Quartermaine. Part of the Quartermaine family. Biological father of Michael Corinthos. Forced to sign away his paternal rights to Michael after he was assaulted and blackmailed by Sonny Corinthos. Ex-husband of Carly Corinthos and Courtney Matthews. Died from complications after being shot by Sonny Corinthos.
Alexandria Quartermaine (deceased)
- (Renee Anderson, 1981)
- (Peggy Walton-Walker, 1987)
- Third wife of Quentin Quartermaine, stepmother of Celia and daughter-in-law of Herbert; Betsy kills her father-in-law Herbert in 1987 and a murder mystery ensues. She is discovered a month later.
- (Sherilyn Wolter, 1983–86)
- (Kevin and Michael Jacobson, 1992–93)
- (Scott Clifton, 2003–07)
- (Robert Palmer Watkins, 2015–17)
Edward Quartermaine (deceased)
- (David Lewis, 1978–90, 1991–93)
- (Les Tremayne, 1987-88)
- (John Ingle, 1993–2004, 2006–12)
- (Jed Allan, 2004–06)
Emily Quartermaine (born Emily Bowen) (deceased)
- (Amber Tamblyn, 1995–2001)
- (Natalia Livingston, 2003–08, 2009, 2013, 2014)
- Daughter of Hank and Paige Bowen, later adopted by Alan and Monica Quartermaine. Medical intern at General Hospital. Part of the Quartermaine family. Ex-wife of Zander Smith and Nikolas Cassadine. Was engaged to Nikolas again on the night of her death. Strangled to death by the Text Message Killer. Has returned several times as a spirit in following years.
Herbert Quartermaine (deceased)
- (Will B. Hunt, 1987)
- Cousin of Edward Quartermaine. Father of Quentin Quartermaine. Grandfather of Celia Quartermaine.
Lila Quartermaine (deceased)
- (Anna Lee, 1978–2004)
- (Patsy Rahn, 1976–77)
- (Leslie Charleson, 1977—)
- (Alex Sheafe, 1983–86, recurring)
- (Allan Miller, 1987–88)
- 1st and once removed Cousin of Edward Quartermaine. Son of Herbert Quartermaine and father of Celia Quartermaine. Adopted the three children of his second wife. His third wife Betsy was responsible for the death of Herbert.
- (Robin Christopher, 2001–08, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Daughter of Rae Cummings. Adoptive daughter of Alan Quartermaine. Originally believed to be Alan's biological daughter; Alan legally adopted her after she was revealed to not be his daughter, terminating her previous adoption by Adam Chandler. Ex-wife of Jasper Jacks. Mother of Lila Rae Alcazar. Left town with Lila Rae, and makes periodic returns.
- (Jane Elliot, 1978–80, 1989–93, 1996, 2003, 2004–17)
- (Christine Jones, temp. 1989)
- (Brynn Thayer, 1994)
Bryce Ramirez (deceased)
- (Douglas Morabito)
- Police lieutenant in Port Charles. Killed by a car bomb which had been planted by the brother of a criminal he arrested.
Maria Ramirez (deceased)
- (June Lockhart, 1984–86, 1988, 1990–92, 1998)
- Grandmother of Felicia Jones. Owner of a Texan hacienda.
- (Bob Hastings, 1979–86)
- Police captain in Port Charles. Becomes co-chief of police with Anna Devane. Also "Mr. Big", the leader of a money-laundering ring.
- (Cassandra James, 2018–)
- (Lak Rana, 2013)
- (Blake Gibbons, 2002–14)
Kyle Ratcliffe (deceased)
- (Andrew St. John, 2003)
- High school classmate of Maxie Jones. Sleeps with Maxie and posts video footage on a website. Drug addict, and dies of an overdose.
- (Mark Pinter, 2008–09, 2010)
- FBI agent charged with curtailing the mob in Port Charles.
- (Donna Mills, 2014–15, 2018)
- (Michelle Stafford, 2014—2019)
- (Cynthia Watros 2019-)
Matt Reynolds (deceased)
- (Jonathan Bouck, 1997)
- (mentioned character)
- Younger half-sister of Maya Ward. Maya's mother is Faith Ward, with Zoe and Maya sharing the same father. Zoe's mother dies in a car accident in late 2009, according to Maya's letter.
- (Sheila Margaret MacRae, 1991)
- Character appears December 3, 1991 Episode 7,336.
- (Jeffrey Vincent Parise, 2013–16)
Hernando Rivera (deceased)
- (Ismael 'East' Carlo, 1994–96, 1997)
- (Jeffrey Vincent Parise, 2016)
- Doctor who is the twin brother of Carlos Rivera. Arrived in Port Charles to connect with his sister-in-law, Sabrina, and his nephew, Teddy, following Carlos' death. After Sabrina's death, Joe took Teddy and returned to Puerto Rico.
Eduardo "Teddy" Rivera
- (Eli and Ilee Alzubaidy, 2016)
- Son of Carlos Rivera and Sabrina Santiago. Taken back to Puerto Rico by his uncle, Joe, following the death of both his parents.
- (Sydney Mikayla, 2019–)
Friend of Josslyn Jacks, Oscar Nero and Cameron Webber.
- (Adrian Alvarado, 2005–08)
- Detective for the Port Charles Police Department. Partners with Lucky Spencer.
- (Bradley Lockerman, 1990)
- (Frank Runyeon, 1992)
- (Frank Maxwell, 1978–88)
- The kindly Administrator at General Hospital. Involved with Jessie Brewer and Ruby Anderson. He was a key factor in dealing with the W.S.B. and Cassadine family during the Ice Princess story in 1981, having met both Mikkos and Helena years before. Dan was also acquainted with the Prince of Malkuth and helped the Port Charles Historical society with the display of that fictional country's artifacts. Dan was later stabbed when he discovered that the Durban family was perpetuating an oil scam, and cleared Luke who was initially accused due to Dan's suspicions that something was wrong. Dan remained an important member of the staff at General Hospital for a decade, retiring after Ruby Anderson turned down his proposal.
- (Douglas Morabito and Connor Ready, 2003–08)
- Contract killers hired by John Durant.
Faith Rosco (deceased)
- (Cynthia Preston, 2002–05)
- (Edin Gali, 2015)
- (David S. Lee, 2016)
- Henchman who worked for Olivia St. John.
Hector Ruiz (deceased)
- (Reni Santoni, 2005)
- Father of Manny, Mateo and Javier Ruiz. Mob boss from Miami. Murdered by Manny after he refuses to avenge Javier's death at the hands of Jason Morgan.
Javier Ruiz (deceased)
- (Gonzalo Menendez, 2005)
- Brother of Manny Ruiz. Son of Hector Ruiz. Dies in 2005 after he is shot by Jason Morgan in a stairwell at the Metro Court Hotel.
Manny Ruiz (deceased)
- (Robert Lasardo, 2005–06)
- Brother of Javier and Mateo Ruiz. Son of Hector Ruiz. Psychotically obsessed with Sam McCall, later shooting her in the stomach. Terrorizes Carly Corinthos. Kills John Durant, Justus Ward, Jesse Beaudry and, indirectly, Reese Marshall. Infamous for terrorizing people and surviving several apparent deaths. Believed to be reformed after removal of a brain tumor by Patrick Drake, but eventually returns to his villainous ways. Manny dies in 2006 after Jason Morgan throws him off the roof of General Hospital.
- (Robert Lasardo, 2006–07)
- Brother to Javier and twin of Manny Ruiz. Mateo is a reformed gang member who becomes a priest. Shot by Jerry Jacks during the Metro Court hostage crisis in 2007, but survives.
- (John Callahan, 1984–85)
- Partner in crime with Lorena Sharpe. Swindles wealthy women.
- (Ilene Kristen, 2013–2015)
- Character from Ryan's Hope. Sister of Bob Reid. Mother of Ava Jerome. Grandmother of Kiki Jerome and Avery Corinthos. Works at Ryan's Bar in New York.
Gabriel Santiago (deceased)
- (Valentino Moreno, 1994–95)
- (Michael Saucedo, 1999–2001, 2013, 2014)
Sabrina Santiago (deceased)
- (Teresa Castillo, 2012–16)
- (John J. York, 1991–)
- Former Port Charles Police Commissioner. Currently Chief of Detectives after a long absence frim the PD. former co-owner of The Outback, current co-owner of the Floating Rib. Former partner in Jones/Scorpio Private Investigations. Brother of Robert Scorpio. Uncle of Robin Scorpio. Adoptive father of Maxie and Georgie Jones. Husband of Felicia Jones. Adoptive grandfather of Georgie Spinelli and James West.
- (Tristan Rogers, 1980–85, 1987–92, 1995, 2006, 2008, 2012—)
- (Kimberly McCullough, 1985–2000, 2001, 2004–)
- Daughter of Robert Scorpio and Anna Devane. Sister of Leora Hayward. Mother of Emma Scorpio-Drake and Noah Scorpio-Drake. Raised by her uncle Mac Scorpio. Contracted HIV from her first love, Stone Cates, who died soon afterwards. Neuropathologist. Married to Dr. Patrick Drake. Presumed dead for almost two years before returning home to her family after being rescued from captivity. Moved to Berkeley, California with her family. Occasionally visits Port Charles.
- (Lisa Vultaggio, 1999–2001)
- (Jamil Walker Smith, 2014)
Joseph Scully Sr. (deceased)
- (Robert Miano, 1994–95)
Joe Scully, Jr. (deceased)
- (Richard Steinmetz, 2012)
- Son of the late Joe Scully, Sr. and Marie Scully. As the result of rape, fathered Trey Mitchell with Kate Howard. Responsible for the death of John McBain's sister, Theresa. Hid in New Orleans for nearly twenty years, supposedly a legitimate businessmen. Rival of Sonny Corinthos and John McBain. Died From his wounds after being shot by Jason Morgan in a shootout.
- (Mary Mara, 2014)
- An associate of Sonny Corinthos. Pretended to be Mickey Diamond's sister, so his heart could be donated to Alice Gunderson.
- (Shelley Taylor Morgan, 1984-1986)
- Cousin of Monica Quartermaine. Lover of Jimmy Lee Holt and nemesis of Celia Quartermaine. Moved to P.C. to open Avalon Spa. Was joined by Leo Russell and they worked together to blackmail wealthy citizens. Caused Edward Quartermaine's heart attack. Married Derek Barrington and moved out of town.
- (Natalia Livingston, 2009)
- X-ray technician at General Hospital. Biological twin sister of Emily Quartermaine. Sold on the black market when she was an infant. Adoptive daughter of William and Nancy Shaw, biological daughter of Hank and Paige Bowen. Came to Port Charles to get Emily's inheritance after her death. Dated Lucky Spencer. Dated Nikolas Cassadine as part of a plot hatched by Ethan Lovett. Moved to France when she learned of Nikolas' affair with Elizabeth Webber.
- (Chad Doreck, 2018)
- (Brandon Hooper, 1991–92)
- Doctor. Cousin of Lucy Coe.
- (Brad Rowe, 2010)
- Ex-lover and ex-fiancé of Brenda Barrett. Lived with Brenda in Rome, Italy. Famous actor.
Kyle Sloane (deceased)
- (Robb Derringer, 2014, 2015)
- (Grayson McCouch, 2015)
Damian Smith (deceased)
- (Leigh J. McCloskey, 1993–96)
- (George Gaynes, 1980)
- (Mitchell Ryan, 1993–94
- (Joseph Cortese, 2015)
- (Lisa Marie, 1980)
- (Roseanne Arnold, 1994)
- (Sally Struthers, 2002)
- (Holly Gagnier, 2015)
- Daughter of mob boss Frank Smith. Sister to Damian Smith.
Shirley Smith (deceased)
- (Michael Learned, 2010)
- Terminal cancer patient at General Hospital. Became a friend and mentor to Elizabeth Webber. Eventually succumbed to her illness.
Suzanne Smith (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- Murdered by Ryan Chamberlain.
Zander Smith (deceased)
- (Marc Brett, 2000)
- (Chad Brannon, 2000–04)
- (Mary Stein, 2006)
- (Wendy Braun, 2006–07, 2008)
- Administrator at General Hospital.
Filomena Soltini (deceased)
- (Argentina Brunetti, 1985–88)
- (Tia Carrere, 1985–87)
- Granddaughter of evil mastermind Wu. Sister of Kim. Married to Dr. Yank Se Chung. Aunt of Brad Cooper.
Kim Soong (deceased)
- (Steven Leigh, 1985)
- Grandson of evil mastermind Wu. Brother of Jade. Worked for Wu. Biological father of Brad Cooper. Killed by Dr. Yank Se Chung to save Frisco Jones
Joseph Sorel (deceased)
- (Joe Marinelli, 2000–01)
- Gangster. Rival of Sonny Corinthos. Father of Angel Sorel Ellis, who later killed him.
- (Krizia Bajos, 2019)
- (Adrian and Brett Ritter, 2010–11)
- (Maximo & Finbar, 2011)
- (Titus Jackson, 2011–12)
- (Jason David, 2012—)
- (Jacklyn Zeman, 1977–10; 2013—)
- (Ashwyn Bagga, 2005–06)
- (Braeden Walkes, 2006–12)
- (Michael Leone, 2013–18)
- (Anthony Saliba, temp. 2013)
- (Cade McWatt, 2018)
- (William Lipton, 2018–)
- (Landon and Trey, 2007)
- (Amanda, Miranda, and Maryssa Jones, 2007)
- (Edward and James Nigbor, 2007–11)
- (James Nigbor, 2015–16)
- (Hudson West, 2016—)
- Biological son of Jason Morgan and Elizabeth Webber. Legal son of Lucky Spencer. Maternal half-brother of Cameron Spencer and Aiden Spencer. Paternal half-brother of Danny Morgan. Part of the Hardy/Webber family, Spencer family, and Quartermaine family. Supposedly died in 2011 of injuries sustained in a hit-and-run car accident. Revealed alive in 2015 after being held captive by Helena Cassadine for 5 years.
- (Stacey Baldwin, 1974–76)
- (Genie Francis, 1977–82, 1983, 1984, 1993–2002, 2006, 2008, 2013, 2015—)
- Ex-wife of Scott Baldwin and Luke Spencer. Mother of Nikolas Cassadine, Lucky Spencer and Lulu Spencer. Grandmother of Spencer Cassadine, Aiden Spencer, Rocco Falconeri and Charlotte Cassadine. Step-grandmother of Cameron and Jake. Daughter of Lesley Webber. Member of the Spencer family and adopted member of the Hardy/Webber family. Currently Mayor of Port Charles. Married to Kevin Collins.
Lena Eckert Spencer (deceased)
- (portrayed in a flashback by Laura Wright, 2015)
- (Anthony Geary, 1978–83, 1984, 1993–2015; portrayed in flashback by Joey Luthman, 2015)
- Part of the Spencer family. Ex-husband of Laura Spencer and Tracy Quartermaine. Father of Lucky Spencer, Lulu Spencer, and Ethan Lovett. Sworn enemy of the Cassadine family, most notably Helena Cassadine. Brother of Bobbie Spencer and nephew of Ruby Anderson. Longtime friend of mobster Sonny Corinthos.
- (Jonathan Jackson, 1993–99, 2009–11, 2015)
- (Jacob Young, 2000–03)
- (Greg Vaughan, 2003–09)
- Son of Luke and Laura. Brother of Lulu Spencer. Half-brother of Nikolas Cassadine and Ethan Lovett. Part of the Spencer family. Ex-husband of Elizabeth Webber; widowed by Siobhan McKenna. Biological father of Aiden Spencer with Elizabeth. Legal father to Elizabeth's late son Jake Spencer. Adoptive father of Elizabeth's son Cameron Spencer. Ex-lover of Sarah Webber, Summer Halloway, Maxie Jones, and Sam McCall. Left Port Charles in 2011.
Patricia "Pat" Spencer (deceased)
- (Dee Wallace, portrayed in a flashback by Chloe Lanier, 2015)
Tim Spencer (deceased)
- (portrayed in a flashback by Anthony Geary, 2015)
- (Brytni Sarpy, 2015—)
- Daughter of Patricia Spencer. Officer at the PCPD.
- (Bradford Anderson, 2006–14, 2015–; Blake Berris, temp. 2017)
- Computer hacker working as a private investigator. Worked for Lorenzo Alcazar, Jason Morgan, and Sonny Corinthos. Good friends of Sam McCall and Jason. Ex-lover of Jolene Crowell and Maxie Jones. Dating Ellie Trout. Speaks his own language, giving the people he encounters nicknames. Father of Georgie Spinelli.
- (Elle and Eve Tanz, 2013)
- (Londyn and Teagan, 2013–14)
- (Harper Barash, 2015)
- (Lily Fisher, 2017–)
- (Tonja Walker, 1988–90, 2017)
- Daughter of crime boss Victor Jerome. Sister of Julian Jerome, and Evan Jerome, Sr.; paternal half-sister of Dino Antoinelli and Ava Jerome. Stalked Duke Lavery. Supposedly killed by her brother Julian. Revealed to be alive in 2017, and running the Jerome mob business. Was caught and sent to D'Archam Asylum.
Cheryl Stansbury (deceased)
- (Jennifer Anglin, 1988–92)
- (Adrienne Barbeau, 2010–11)
- (J. G. Hertzler, 1990)
- Held General Hospital hostage in 1990 in order to get the bank account number of his country's President. Was the boss of Rico Chacone. Arrested while trying to escape the hospital after obtaining the bank account number.
- (Amanda Brooks, 2009)
- Private nurse for Helena Cassadine. Formerly resided at the Cassadine Compound in Greece.
- (Beau Billingslea, 2011)
Dr. Joel Stratton
Owen Stratton (deceased)
- (Joel Marston, 1973–76)
- Brother to Joel.
Buzz Stryker (deceased)
- (Don Galloway, 1985–87)
- (Yvette Nipar, 1986–87)
- Daughter of Buzz Stryker.
- (Dustin Nguyen, 1985)
Grace Sullivan (deceased)
- (Lisa Lord, 1997–99)
- Nurse at General Hospital. Strangled by serial killer Greg Cooper.
- (Emma Samms, 1982-85, 1992-93, 2006, 2009, 2012-13, 2015)
Lou Swenson (deceased)
- (Real Andrews, 1996–2003; Mathew St. Patrick, 1997)
- Former detective for the Port Charles Police Department. Son of Florence Campbell. Half-brother of Gia Campbell.
- (Katelyn MacMullen, 2018–)
- Former member of Dawn of Day. Gave her baby up for adoption, Baby daddy is David Henry Archer. Given name Kali Miller.
Jennifer Talbot (deceased)
- (Carol Bruce, 1985)
- (Martha Scott, 1985–86)
- Strangled by Kevin O'Connor. Grandmother to Terry Brock. Left half her estate to Kevin.
Leopold Taub (deceased)
- (Charles "Chip" Lucia, 1991)
Diana Taylor (deceased)
- (Valerie Starrett, 1969–77)
- (Davey Davison, temp. 1977)
- (Brooke Bundy, 1977–81)
- Sister of Beth Maynard. Mother of Tracy and Martha Taylor. Marries Peter Taylor and is briefly engaged to Owen Stratton. Dates Phil Brewer and Joel Stratton. Accidentally killed by Alice Grant.
Peter Taylor (deceased)
- (Paul Carr, 1967)
- (Craig Huebing, 1969–79)
- (Demi Moore, 1981–84)
- Investigative reporter who had earlier interviewed Laura Spencer, showed up in Port Charles looking for her sister Laura Templeton at the same time that Laura Spencer had been kidnapped by Stavros Cassadine. Was involved with Robert Scorpio until he married Holly Sutton-Scorpio. Jackie was involved in investigating the Susan Moore murder, and remained vindictive towards Robert and Holly in several of his investigations before leaving Port Charles in early 1984.
- (Janine Turner, 1982–83)
The Ancient One
- (Keye Luke, 1985)
- Older Chinese man from the Asian Quarter who helped his people win their freedom. Became friends with Robin Scorpio. Grandfather of Yank Se and Tei Chung.
- (Michael Garfield, 2011)
Asher Thomas (deceased)
- (Larry Poindexter, 2005)
- (Chuck Wagner, 1981–82)
- Secretary at ELQ.
- (Angel M. Wainwright)
Cole Thornhart (deceased)
- (Brandon Buddy 2006–10, Van Hughes 2012)
- Former One Life to Live character. Boyfriend of Starr Manning. Was killed in a car accident coming into Port Charles with his daughter, Hope Manning Thornhart and Starr Manning was also in the car but escaped. Anthony Zacchara was driving the other car trying to escape after having his tried shot out.
Crane Tolliver (deceased)
- (Wiley Harker, 1983)
- (Emily Wilson, 2012–16)
Evan Tucker (deceased)
- (Unknown actor)
- Married to Resse Marshall. Father of Jamie Tucker. Shot and killed by Ric Lansing in self-defense.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
Nicolas Van Buren (deceased)
- (Joseph Mascolo, 1989)
Real Van Gelder
- (George Ball, 1982)
- (Jordi Caballero, 2009)
- (Michael Cade, 1997)
Amy Vining (deceased)
- (Cari Ann Warder, 1975–76)
- (Shell Kepler (deceased), 1979–2002)
- Nurse at General Hospital. Daughter of Jason and Barbara Vining. Grew up believing Laura Webber Spencer is her sister due to Laura and Barbara Vining's stillborn daughter being switched at birth. Remained very close to Laura and went to live with Laura's family after they are reunited. Always there for Laura and her children. Last seen on-screen in September 2002 before Luke and Laura's planned wedding.
Barbara Vining (deceased)
- (Judy Lewis, 1975–76, 1978)
- Mother of Amy Vining. Widow of Jason Vining. Adopted Laura as a baby.
James Vining (deceased)
- (Richard Rust, 1975)
- (Jonathan Carter, 1975–76)
- Father of Amy Vining. Married to Barbara Vining.
- (Johnny Palermo, 2007)
- (Bruce Davison, 2010)
- (Casey Biggs, 1990)
- (Shaun Cassidy, 1987)
Lynda Walker (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- Murder victim of Ryan Chamberlain was engaged to him in Texas.
- (Daniel Cummings, 2010–11)
- (Dahlia Salem, 2010–11)
- (Bennet Guillory, 2013–14)
- (William Allen Young, 2014–15)
Bradley Ward (deceased)
- (Aaron Seville, 1994–96)
Dan Ward (deceased)
- (Mentioned character)
- (Rif Hutton, 1995)
- (April Weeden-Washington, 1994)
- (Faith Collins, 1995–96)
- (Joyce Douglas, 1994, 1996)
- (Michelle Davison, 1994)
Justus Ward (deceased)
- (Joseph C. Phillips, 1994–98)
- (Monti Sharp, 1998–99)
- (M'fundo Morrison, 2003–06)
- (Senait Ashenafi, 1994–98)
- (Karlotta Nelson, 1994, 1996)
- Comes to town in 1994 and 1996 for Bradley and Mary Mae's funerals. Wife of David Ward. Mother of Roy and Keesha Ward. Lives in Philadelphia.
Mary Mae Ward (deceased)
- (Rosalind Cash, 1994–95)
- (Annie Ilonzeh, 2010–11)
- (Reginald Harper, 1994, 1996)
- (Mentioned Character)
- Daughter of Faith Ward. Sister of Maya Ward. Maya Ward gained custody over her after her mothers death.
Ida Warren (deceased)
- (Kathryn Joosten, 2002–03)
- (Patrick Cox, 2018)
- (Rebecca Herbst, 1997—)
- (Martha Madison, temp. 2011)
- Nurse at General Hospital. Daughter of Jeff Webber and Carolyn Webber. Paternal half sister of Steven Webber and Hayden Barnes; full sister of Sarah Webber. Mother of Cameron Spencer with Zander Smith, Jake Spencer with Jason Morgan and Aiden Spencer with Lucky Spencer. formerly married to Ric Lansing, Lucky Spencer. Married to Franco Baldwin.
- (Georganne LaPiere, 1976–77)
- (Mary O'Brien, 1977–79)
- (Robin Mattson, 1980–83, 2004, 2012–16)
- Mother of Steven Webber and Robert "Franco" Frank (with Scott Baldwin). Cousin and life coach of Susan Moore. previously married to Jeff Webber and Edward Quartermaine. Sent to a mental institution after attempting to kill Edward in 2004, and was temporarily released in 2012. Later sent back to Ferncliff, then Miscavige.
Helene Webber (deceased)
- (Mentioned character)
- (Richard Dean Anderson, 1976–81)
Lars Webber (deceased)
- (Mentioned character)
- (Denise Alexander, 1973–84, 1996–2009, 2013, 2017, 2019)
- (David Mendenhall, 1980–86)
- Adoptive son of Rick Webber. Biological son of Derek Barrington and Ginny Blake.
Rick Webber (deceased)
- (Michael Gregory, 1976–78)
- (Chris Robinson, 1978–86, 2002, 2013)
Richard "Rick" Webber Jr.
- (C. Balme, 1986)
- Son of Rick and Ginny.
- (Jennifer Sky, 1997–98)
- (Sarah Lainey, 2002)
- (Robert Beitzel , 1977)
- (Martin Hewitt, 1979–81)
- (Shaun Benson, 2004–05)
- (Scott Reeves, 2009–13)
- (Bobbi Jordan, 1976–77)
- (Tom Brown, 1963–65, 1970–74)
- Part of the original cast, Al Weeks is father of Eddie Weeks. He is the custodian at General Hospital and marries Lucille March.
- (Craig Curtis, 1963)
- (Doug Lambert, 1964–65)
- Part of the original cast, Eddie is the driver of a car accident that puts Angie Costello in the hospital. They conceive an illegitimate child which they give up for adoption to the Flemings, then kidnap the baby after they marry. Eddie is the son of Al Weeks and ex-boyfriend of Dorothy Bradley.
- (Lenore Kingston, 1963–65)
- Part of the original cast.
Lucille March Weeks (deceased)
- (Lucille Wall, 1963–76, 1982)
- (Mary Grace Canfield, temp. 1973)
- Head nurse at General Hospital. Sister of Audrey March Hardy. Wife of Al Weeks.
- (Dawn Merrick, 1985–89)
- Police officer. Friend of Frisco Jones.
Nathan West (deceased)
- (Ryan Paevey, 2014–18)
- (Kelly Thiebaud, 2012–15, 2017–)
Karen Wexler (deceased)
- (Cari Shayne, 1992–94, 1995)
- (Jennifer Hammon, 1997–99 (on Port Charles))
- (Marie Wilson, 1999–2003)
- (Beth Peters, 1980–82, 1983, 1994)
- Wife of Whit Whittaker. Friends of Luke and Laura. Helps Luke and Laura with their wedding. Rents a room for Luke and Laura when they are on the run in 1980.
- (Lara Jill Miller, 2002)
Whit Whittaker (deceased)
- (Hank Underwood, 1980–82, 1983)
- Husband of Agnes Whitaker. Plays poker with Mom and Pop Calhoon.
Veronica Wilding (deceased)
- (Christopher Pennock, 1979–80)
- District Attorney. Runs for State Senate. Briefly marries Tracy Quartermaine.
- (Beau Kazer, 1983, 1999)
Gloria Wilson (deceased)
- (Julie Adams, 1969)
- (Kent King, 2006–10)
Dawn Winthrop (deceased)
- (Kim Valentine, 1988–89)
- (Sharon Case, 1989–90)
- (Lisa Fuller, 1990)
- (Jennifer Guthrie, 1990–91)
- (Chantal Contouri, 1988)
- Con artist. Cousin of Robert Scorpio.
Deke Woods (deceased)
- (Unknown actor)
- (Aki Aleong, 1985)
- Evil mastermind behind the Asian Quarter story. Keeps citizens enslaved until Robert Scorpio and others find the black pearls (which Robin has secretly put into her doll). Grandfather of Jade and Kim Soong. Great-Grandfather of Brad Cooper. Impersonated by Robert in 1985 so that he can intercept Sean Donely, who had stolen the Aztec Treasure from Felicia Jones.
Dr. Maggie Wurth (deceased)
- (Kodi Kitchen, 2011–12)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2012)
- (Michelle Krusiec, 2011)
- Attorney and court-appointed mediator in the custody battle between Jasper Jacks and Carly Corinthos over their daughter Josslyn Jacks. Jax paid her to give him full custody of Josslyn. When Sonny discovers this, he blackmails Grace into drugging and framing Jax so Carly gets full custody of Josslyn.
- (Troy Caylak, 2017)
Mr. Yi (deceased)
- (Jack Ong, 2011–12)
- (Edward Chen, 2015)
Anthony Zacchara (deceased)
- (Bruce Weitz, 2007–12)
Claudia Zacchara (deceased)
- (Sarah Joy Brown, 2008–09)
- (mentioned character)
- (Brandon Barash, 2007–13, 2016)
- Former mob boss of the Zacchara Organization. Son of Gino Soleito and Claudia Zacchara, but raised believing Claudia was his sister. Grandson of Anthony Zacchara. Ex-lover of Lulu Spencer, Olivia Falconeri, Lisa Niles, and Carly Jacks. Married to Kate Howard, who was under the influence of her alter personality, Connie Falconeri. Sentenced to 20 years in prison for murdering Cole Thornhart, Hope Manning Thornhart, and Anthony Zacchara.
Maria Zacchara (deceased)
- (mentioned character)
- (Travis Schuldt, 2017)
- (Linda Wang, 2002)
- Registered nurse.
- Hevesi, Dennis (February 18, 2012). "Zina Bethune Dies at 66; Actress, Dancer and Choreographer". The New York Times. nytimes.com. Retrieved December 16, 2012.
- Jicha, Tom (May 4, 1981). "Soap opera star has to be able to keep a secret". The Miami News. Retrieved December 16, 2012.
- Kroll, Dan J. (July 13, 2005). "Newcomer Grabow to Exit GH". SoapCentral. soapcentral.com. Retrieved December 16, 2012.
- "Kim Hamilton Joins General Hospital Cast". Jet. Johnson Publishing Company. September 26, 1969. Retrieved August 21, 2012.
- Reichardt, Nancy M. (June 6, 1988). "Wedding bells peal for daytime stars". Anchorage Daily News. Retrieved August 21, 2012.
- Gallo, Joanne (January 18, 2005). "A Deadly Obsession". Soap Opera Digest. soapoperadigest.com. Retrieved November 18, 2012.
- Robinson, Johnny (April 8, 1964). "Video Versions". Lewiston Evening Journal. Retrieved December 16, 2012.
- Kearney, Patricia & Buchanan, Betty (January 1976). "The Story of ABC-TV's General Hospital (First Installment)". Daytime TV: 17–24, 53–55. Retrieved March 17, 2013.
- "Spreading The Word". ABC Soaps in Depth. abc.soapsindepth.com. March 16, 2012. Retrieved September 15, 2012.
- Barnes, Mike (November 26, 2012). "Actress Bobbi Jordan Dies at 75". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved December 16, 2012.
- Reichardt, Nancy M. (December 17, 1988). "Returning to 'General Hospital'". The Free Lance-Star. Retrieved December 16, 2012.
- "Augusta Dabney joins 'General Hospital'". The Dispatch. Lexington, NC. 1975-08-08. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- Kearney, Patricia & Buchanan, Betty (February 1976). "The Story of ABC-TV's General Hospital (Second Installment)". Daytime TV: 23–30, 50. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "Comings and Goings". Soap Opera Digest. 37. April 23, 2012. p. 10.
- "Meet Delores' MIA Hubby!". ABC Soaps in Depth. abc.soapsindepth.com. 2012-03-30. Retrieved September 15, 2012.
- "Who's That Girl?". ABC Soaps In Depth. abc.soapsindepth.com. November 27, 2012. Retrieved December 15, 2012.
- Dicker, Ron; Hartford Courant (2006-12-01). "Kristin Davis still hoping for `Sex'". Los Angeles Times. latimes.com. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- Reed, Jon-Michael (1985-09-23). "Asian Plots For 'General Hospital'". Los Angeles Times. latimes.com. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- "Miss USA : Members". Missuniverse.com. Retrieved October 30, 2015.
- "Obituary: Cook Falls Victim to Virus". ABC. abc.com. 2012-09-11. Archived from the original on September 15, 2012. Retrieved September 15, 2012.
- SOD (April 17, 2018). "The Chew's Carla Hall Guests On GH". Soap Opera Digest. United States: American Media, Inc. Odyssey Magazine Publishing Group Inc. Retrieved April 19, 2018.
- Soaps SheKnows (April 24, 2018). "General Hospital Comings & Goings". Soaps.com. United States: SheKnows Media. Retrieved April 24, 2018.
- "Premiere of Daytime Show". The Southeast Missourian. March 29, 1963. Retrieved March 16, 2013.
- "Soaps". Toledo Blade. February 7, 1980. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- Hirsch, Lynda (July 14, 1978). "Dante Quits 'General Hospital' To Produce, Star in TV Movies". Youngstown Vindicator. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- Goudas, John N. (May 21, 1983). "Soap Opera Scene". The Miami News. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- Reed, Jon-Michael (September 5, 1976). "Gerald Gordon Joins Cast Of 'General Hospital'". Lakeland Ledger. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- "Lee Warrick joins cast". Lawrence Journal-World. October 2, 1976. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- Scheuer, Steven H. (August 28, 1977). "New Life, New Wife". Boca Raton News. Retrieved March 17, 2013.
- Power, Samantha (July–August 1995). "War & A Piece". Spy. Sussex Publishers, LLC. 9 (4): 53. ISSN 0890-1759.
- Boucher Stetson, Debi (April 4, 2006). "'Social Security' to offer comic relief". Harwich Oracle. wickedlocal.com. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- "Maxine Stuart". TV.com. CBS Interactive. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- Fairman, Michael (February 17, 2016). "Troy Ruptash Cast As General Hospital's Mysterious Dixon!". On-Air On-Soaps. United States: Michael Fairman Soaps, Inc. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- Goldberg, Michael (October 21, 2015). "Jason Thompson Leaving 'General Hospital'". Serial Scoop. United States: Blogger (Google). Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- Mulcahy Jr., Kevin (October 22, 2015). "Jason Thompson Leaving General Hospital as Patrick, Kimberly McCullough Returning as Robin". We Love Soaps. United States: Blogger (Google). Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- White-Nobles, Omar (October 30, 2015). "JASON THOMPSON BIDS FAREWELL TO GENERAL HOSPITAL". TVSource Magazine. United States. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- Weinstein, Shelli (October 30, 2015). "No! Jason Thompson Has Announced He's Leaving General Hospital". TV Guide. United States: CBS Interactive. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "GH's Emma Hits Primetime!". ABC Soaps In Depth. abc.soapsindepth.com. August 28, 2012. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "Comings and Goings: Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake)". Soap Opera Digest. (Vol. 41, No. 2). January 11, 2016. p. 11.
- TV Guide News (2005-11-09). "General Hospital's Corbin Bernsen..." TV Guide. tvguide.com. Retrieved September 15, 2012.
- "Peggy McCay 411". Soap Opera Digest. soapoperadigest.com. Archived from the original on October 19, 2012. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- "Lisa LoCicero's daughter makes GH debut." Soap Opera Digest. October 26, 2015. pg. 11.
- "Jeff Donnell, 66, Dies; TV and Movie Actress". The New York Times. 1988-04-16. p. 39. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- Cheng, Jim (2010-09-27). "'Titanic' co-star Gloria Stuart dies at 100". USA Today. usatoday.com. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- Eades, Chris (January 29, 2016). "Ashley Jones Joins GENERAL HOSPITAL in Shocking New Role!". ABC Soaps In Depth. United States. Bauer Media Group. Retrieved April 8, 2016.
- "ASHLEY JONES ON GH GIG: "I'VE BEEN SCARED TO TELL ANYONE!"". Soap Opera Digest. United States. American Media, Inc. January 29, 2016. Retrieved April 8, 2016.
- West, Abby (2008-07-30). "Vincent Pastore Heads to Port Charles". Entertainment Weekly. ew.com. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- Redmond, Kimberly (June 5, 1984). "Oliver's a newcomer; Alcohol on soaps?". Ludington Daily News. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- Bhattacharjee, Mala (2005-07-27). "Chatting With GH's Big Alice". Soap Opera Digest. soapoperadigest.com. Retrieved September 9, 2012.
- Hirsch, Lynda (December 19, 1992). "Pair Didn`t Click As A Couple On `Hospital`". Sun Sentinel. sun-sentinel.com. Retrieved September 15, 2012.
- Carter, Alan (July 29, 1994). "Positive Portrayal". Entertainment Weekly. ew.com. Retrieved September 9, 2012.
- Kroll, Dan J (October 27, 2002). "GH Puts out casting call for new characters". Soapcentral. soapcentral.com. Retrieved March 16, 2013.
- "Joan Pringle". IMDb.
- "General Hospital synopsis". Soap Opera Digest. 15. December 25, 1990. p. 85.
- "General Hospital Daily Recaps - General Hospital @ soapcentral.com". soapcentral.com.
- Reed, Jon-Michael (May 10, 1979). "Ballet Twirls Through 'Turns'". Ocala Star-Banner. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- "Soaps Answer to Rhett Butler Moves On". Ocala Star-Banner. March 23, 1978. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- Aurthur, Kate (2005-11-30). "Prepare the O.R. (and A.A.): Dr. Drake Is Back". The New York Times. nytimes.com. Retrieved August 24, 2012.
- SOD (May 19, 2016). "ATWT ALUM TRENT DAWSON JOINS GH". Soap Opera Digest. United States. American Media Inc. Retrieved May 19, 2016.
- "Matt Riedy as General Hospital's Dr. Matthew Mayes". Soaps.com. United States: SheKnows Media. March 4, 2016. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- "Soap operas add two cast members". Beaver County Times. March 8, 1975. Retrieved March 17, 2013.
- "K.T. Stevens; Actress, Union President". Los Angeles Times. latimes.com. June 25, 1994. Retrieved March 9, 2013.
- "Sam McCall's Twin Alicia Montenegro". The New York Times. about.com. Retrieved September 23, 2012.
- "A Leg Up On Allegra". Soap Opera Digest. soapoperadigest.com. 2005-08-29. Retrieved October 7, 2012.
- "Stars Who Got Their Start on Soap Operas". InStyle. InStyle.com. Retrieved August 23, 2012.
- "About GH: Who's Who in Port Charles - Jason Morgan - General Hospital @ soapcentral.com". soapcentral.com.
- The Los Angeles Times (1992-07-06). "Soaps Were The First Steps Toward Fame For These Stars". Orlando Sentinel. orlandosentinel.com. Retrieved September 15, 2012.
- "GH Casts A Lady Cop!". ABC Soaps in Depth. abc.soapsindepth.com. 2011-08-23. Retrieved September 8, 2012.
- "Rebeka Montoya Resume". Official Rebeka Montoya website. wordpress.com. Retrieved September 8, 2012.[permanent dead link]
- TV Guide News (2004-06-07). "General Hospital is bringing back..." TV Guide. tvguide.com. Retrieved September 23, 2012.
- Hirsch, Lynda (October 9, 1982). "Questions on 'Soaps'". Youngstown Vindicator. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- "Rene Angela". The Afro American. June 25, 1983. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- Pike, Charlie (October 3, 1975). "Pike's Peak". The Dispatch. Retrieved March 17, 2013.
- Warren Lewis, Richard (December 22, 1968). "She Takes Her troubles Home". The Milwaukee Journal. Retrieved March 17, 2013.
- Stacy, Tom (July 3, 2007). "Catching Up With ... Andrew St. John". Soap Opera Digest. soapoperadigest.com. Retrieved December 18, 2012.
- ""General Hospital" Episode #1.7336 (TV Episode 1991)". IMDb.
- "A Lot To Lose".
- "Newcomer set to cause trouble for Sabrina - General Hospital @ soapcentral.com". soapcentral.com.
- Mitovich, Matt Webb (April 4, 2016). "General Hospital: Teen Beach Movie's John DeLuca Cast in Recurring Role". TVLine. United States: Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- Thurber, Jon (August 10, 2004). "Frank Maxwell, 87; 'General Hospital' Actor, National Head of AFTRA". Los Angeles Times. articles.latimes.com. Retrieved December 29, 2012.
- SOD (October 28, 2015). "TRISTAN ROGERS BACK TO GH!". Soap Opera Digest. United States. American Media Inc. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "'Waltons' Star Coming to 'GH'". SOAPnet. sn.soapnet.go.com. Archived from the original on July 1, 2010. Retrieved November 18, 2012.
- Giddens, Jamey (April 2, 2015). "General Hospital Head Writer Ron Carlivati Talks Pausing Soap's "Breakneck Pace" For Powerful 52nd Anniversary Episode (EXCLUSIVE)". Daytime Confidential. United States: Confidential Media (SAY Media). Retrieved April 2, 2015.
- "GH Actress Out". Soap Opera Digest. soapoperadigest.com. 2011-04-12. Retrieved September 16, 2012.
- Weber, Bruce (2009-01-14). "Don Galloway, a Familiar Face on Television, Dies at 71". The New York Times. Retrieved August 28, 2012.
- "General Hospital Reunion". Fox News. Foxnews.com. Retrieved August 23, 2012.
- Goudas, John N. (June 20, 1987). "Shaun Cassidy Drifter in 'General Hospital'". The Free Lance-Star. p. 2. Retrieved August 26, 2012.
- Folkart, Burt A. (1986-07-16). "OBITUARIES : Lucille Wall, Star of Radio Show 'Portia'". Los Angeles Times. latimes.com. Retrieved August 31, 2012.
- "GH FAQs". Soap Opera Digest. soapoperadigest.com. April 25, 2005. Retrieved March 10, 2013.