|Vice Chairman of the Libertarian National Committee|
|Preceded by||Chuck Moulton|
|Succeeded by||Mark W. Rutherford|
|Born||Michael Paul Jingozian
April 30, 1961
|Political party||Libertarian Party|
|Profession||CEO of AngelVision Technologies|
Michael Paul Jingozian (born April 30, 1961) is an American entrepreneur and political activist who served as vice chairman of the Libertarian Party from 2008 to 2010. He was a candidate for the presidential nomination of the Libertarian Party.
Jingozian currently serves on the board of directors of the Free and Equal Elections Foundation.
He is the founder and CEO of AngelVision Technologies, a marketing and sales promotion company, headquartered in Portland, Oregon. In 2011, the American Marketing Association of Oregon honored Jingozian as Marketer of the Year and presented him with the organization’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
2008 Presidential campaign
Jingozian declared his candidacy for the Libertarian Party presidential nomination in October 2006. Although he had never held public office, Jingozian sought to leverage his skills as a successful marketing-communications entrepreneur to deliver his campaign messages.
In 2008, he produced a video titled "Kiss Ballot Access Goodbye." The video was awarded the Telly Award for Best Internet Commercial for Political Issues, the W3 Award for Best Viral Marketing Video for Activism, the Marcom award for Best Political Web Video and the Ava Award for Best New Media Political Video.
- The Portland Sentinel
- http://www.angelvisiontech.com/#/MeetTheTeam/ AngelVision (Meet the Team)
- American Marketing Association (2011 Award Winners) Archived June 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Michael Jingozian: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-06-15.
- "Reset America | RESET". resetamerica.com. Retrieved 2016-06-15.
- “Party Animal,” Libertarian presidential hopeful Michael Jingozian explains why he’s qualified to be America’s chief executive officer. Portland Monthly, May 2008