From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from National Defence)
National defense or national defence may refer to:
- National security, a nation's use of military, economic and political power to maintain survival
- National Defense (Poland)
- National Defense Service Medal, a decoration of the U.S. military
- National Defense Reserve Fleet, a reserve of U.S. merchant ships
- National Defense University in Washington, D.C.
- National Defense Medical College in Japan
- National Defense Medical Center in Taiwan
- National Defense College of the Philippines
- National Defense Research Committee in the U.S. in the 1940s
- National Defense Education Act
- National Defence Headquarters (Canada)
- Government of National Defense in Africa in the 1870s
- Movement of National Defence, a Venizelist uprising of 1916
- National missile defense, a military strategy to shield a country from missiles
- National Defense (magazine), a Business and Technology magazine published by the National Defense Industrial Association
- Defense (disambiguation)
- Ministry of Defence
- National Defence Academy (disambiguation)
- National Defence University (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National defense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.