Main street of Pipili
|Elevation||25 m (82 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||OD 13|
Pipili is a town and a NAC under jurisdiction of Puri district in the Indian state of Odisha. It is famous for designing beautiful Applique handicrafts. It is a town of artisans famous for their colourful fabrics.
Pipili is located at  It has an average elevation of 25 metres (82 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Pipili had a population of 14,263. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Pipili has an average literacy rate of 70%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 77%, and female literacy is 63%. In Pipili, 12% of the population is under 6 years of age.
As per Census-2011, the population of Pipili is 17,623 of which 9,036 are males and 8,587 are females.
The applique work of Pipili is probably most well known handicraft in Puri and surrounding area. Each and every family of darjisahi a well known applique village's people are engaged in this applique craft. This is livelihood of most people here.
Current MLA from Pipli Assembly Constituency is Pradeep Maharathy of BJD, who won 7 times from Pipili : 1985,1990,2000,2004,2009,2014,2019. He had won this seat representing JD in 1990 and representing JNP in 1985. Bipin Das of INC(I) in 1980, and Kiran Lekha Mohanty of JNP in 1977.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Pipili
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- "Pipili Population Census 2011". census2011.co.in. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- "State Elections 2004 - Partywise Comparison for 62-Pipli Constituency of Odisha". Election Commission of India. Retrieved 17 September 2008.
- "Assembly Constituencies - Corresponding Districts and Parliamentary Constituencies of Odisha" (PDF). Election Commission of India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 November 2005. Retrieved 17 September 2008.