Potter Greens, Edmonton
|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Linda Sloan|
|• Total||1.06 km2 (0.41 sq mi)|
|Elevation||693 m (2,274 ft)|
|• Density||1,434/km2 (3,710/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-0.2%|
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Potter Greens had a population of  a -0.2% change from its 2009 population of 1,523. With a land area of 1.06 km2 (0.41 sq mi), it had a population density of 1,434 people/km2 in 2012.1,520 living in 569 dwellings,
According to the 2001 federal census, substantially all (95.8%) of the residences in the neighbourhood were built during the 1990s.
The most common type of residence, according to the 2005 municipal census, is the single-family dwelling. These account for just over eight out of every ten (84%) of all the residences in the neighbourhood. The remaining residences are all duplexes. substantially all (99%) of the residences are owner-occupied.
The neighbourhood is bounded on the east by Anthony Henday Drive, on the west by Lewis Estates Boulevard, and on the south by Whitemud Drive. Whitemud Drive provides access to destinations on the south side, including the University of Alberta, Whyte Avenue, and Southgate Centre. The Anthony Henday provides access to destinations to the south of the city including the Edmonton International Airport.
West Edmonton Mall is located a short distance to the east of the neighbourhood along 87 Avenue.
||Suder Greens||Suder Greens||Belmead|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100" (PDF). City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Duplexes include triplexes and fourplexes.