Pune Cantonment (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Pune Cantonment Vidhan Sabha constituency (Marathi: पुणे छावणी विधानसभा मतदारसंघ) is one of the twenty one constituencies of Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha located in the Pune district and one of eight in Pune City.
It is a part of the Pune (Lok Sabha constituency) along with five other assembly constituencies, viz Kasba Peth, Parvati, Shivajinagar (Assembly constituency), Kothurd (Assembly constituency), and Vadgaon Sheri from Pune. Dilip Kamble is the current MLA of the Pune Cantonment Assembly Constituency. He is from the BJP Party.
Members of Assembly
- 1962: Krishnarao Girme, Indian National Congress
- 1967: Krishnarao Girme, Indian National Congress
- 1972: Shivajirao Dhere, Indian National Congress
- 1978: Vitthal Tupe, Janata Party
- 1980: Vitthal Tupe, Janata Party
- 1985: Vitthal Tupe, Janata Party
- 1990: Balasaheb Shivarkar, Indian National Congress
- 1995: Suryakant Lonkar, Shiv Sena
- 1999: Balasaheb Shivarkar, Indian National Congress
- 2004: Balasaheb Shivarkar, Indian National Congress
- 2009: Ramesh Bagwe, Indian National Congress
- 2014: Dilip Kamble, Bharatiya Janata Party
- "Pune District". Retrieved 15 December 2009.