|Service area||Western Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Hubs||Altona Gate Shopping Centre
Brimbank Central Shopping Centre
|Fleet||174 (March 2015)|
In 1966 Frank Bono and George Sita purchased route 406 Footscray - East Keilor. In 1968 Sita sold his share to Bono. In January 1972 Sita purchased Graingers Bus Lines with route 472 Moonee Ponds Junction - Williamstown Beach. Subsequently purchased were Murrays Coaches in 1975, Nidis in 1979, West Newport Bus Service in November 1980, Sunshine Bus Lines in April 1982 and Starline Coaches in 1985.
Sita commenced coach operations in 1982 initially with second hand Dennings before building up a large Austral Tourmaster fleet from 1984. In 1995 Sita purchased the Coachtrans coach operation on the Gold Coast and commenced operations in Sydney. These latter has since ceased.
- 400 Sunshine – Laverton via Ardeer station, Derrimut & Laverton North (Daily), operated by Sita Bus Lines & CDC Melbourne
- 401 North Melbourne – University of Melbourne via Royal Melbourne Hospital (Monday to Friday)
- 402 Footscray – East Melbourne via Royal Melbourne Hospital, University of Melbourne, Royal Women's Hospital & Carlton Gardens (Daily)
- 404 Footscray – Moonee Ponds Junction via Flemington, Ascot Vale & Newmarket (Monday to Saturday)
- 431 Yarraville – Kingsville (Monday to Saturday)
- 432 Yarraville – Newport via Altona Gate Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 451 Sunshine – Brimbank Central Shopping Centre via Ardeer station & Deer Park (Daily)
- 453 Melton station – Melton via Woodgrove Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 454 Sunshine – West Sunshine via The Avenue Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 455 Melton station – Micasa Rise/Roslyn Park via Woodgrove Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 456 Sunshine – Woodgrove Shopping Centre via Albion station, Burnside Shopping Centre, Caroline Springs & Melton (Daily)
- 457 Melton station – Melton via Woodgrove Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 458 Melton station – Kurunjang via Woodgrove Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 459 Melton station – Arnolds Creek via Woodgrove Shopping Centre & Melton West (Daily)
- 471 Sunshine – Williamstown via Altona Gate Shopping Centre & Newport (Daily)
- 472 Moonee Ponds Junction – Williamstown via Ascot Vale, Flemington Racecourse, Footscray & North Williamstown station (Daily)
- Avalon Airport to Southern Cross station (Daily)
As at March 2015, the fleet consisted of 174 buses and coaches. Sita's bus livery is white at the top and fawn at the bottom with an orange stripe. A special orange, white and black livery is seen on buses dedicated to the 401 shuttle. Coaches were painted in a red, yellow and white livery, but are now painted white.
- "Firefly" Fleetline November 1990 page 171
- Tilley, Bruce (1984). Melbourne Private Bus Fleets Vol 1. Berverley South Australia: Railmac Publications. p. 33. ISBN 0 949817 34 1.
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama issue 6/2 September 1990 page 13
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 59.
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama issue 6/4 November 1990 page 5
- "Sita" Australian Bus Panorama issue 11/6 March 1996 page 39
- Sita Bus Lines Australian Bus Fleet Lists
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sita Buslines.|