Trump International Hotel and Tower (New York City)
|Trump International Hotel and Tower|
|Former names||Gulf & Western Building|
|Address||15 Columbus Circle
New York City, New York
|Owner||General Electric Pension Trust|
|Roof||583 feet (178 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Thomas E. Stanley|
The Trump International Hotel and Tower is a high-rise building, located at 1 Central Park West on Columbus Circle between Broadway and Central Park West, in Manhattan, New York City. The building is 583 feet (178 m) tall.
It is owned by the General Electric Pension Trust and features hotel rooms and residential condominiums. The building was originally the Gulf and Western, designed by Thomas E. Stanley and built in 1969. Between 1995 and 1997, the building was stripped to its skeleton and given a new facade designed by Philip Johnson and Costas Kondylis.
- 15 Central Park West, neighboring building across Broadway to the north.
- Time Warner Center, building located across Columbus Circle.
- Media related to Trump International Hotel and Tower (New York City) at Wikimedia Commons
- The Trump Organization
- Trump International Hotel and Tower New York Official Site
- Trump Hotel Collection
- Trump Properties Real Estate around the world
- Trump International Hotel and Tower: 1 Central Park West Detailed building information, building ratings and area maps