Unox (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈynɔks]) is a food brand of Unilever that is available only in the Netherlands and Belgium. The brand is used for various meat products, such as rookworst (smoked sausage), but also for soups and noodles.
Unox marketing manager Florens Tegelaar said: "Since 1937, Unox has brought winter products, predominantly meat, and since 1957 also soups. These hearty foods are typically Dutch and consistently communicate winter. As soon as it gets cold, we are there."
- Unox (food), Unilever. Retrieved on 1 August 2015.
- (in Dutch) Producten, Unox.nl. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- (in Dutch) Gonnie Spijkstra, ""De Unox-associatie bij de Elfstedentocht is invented tradition"", Verse Reclame, 2010. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- (in Dutch) Unox Nieuwjaarsduik Scheveningen, Municipality of The Hague. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Unox.|
- (in Dutch) Official website