This talk page is archived every month (if I remember). The older pages are indexed at User talk:NawlinWiki/Archives.
Do you want to move a page that I've move-protected? Discuss the move first on the article's talk page. If there's a consensus for the move, let me know and I'll unlock the page.
Please add all comments at the bottom of the page (or I may not be able to find them).
- 1 Eurooms
- 2 Rochdale Super League (5 Articles) + Rochdale Rugby League Nines (2 Articles)
- 3 Homeautod
- 4 User:Suryapackers1
- 5 Spambot block
- 6 Spambot block 2
- 7 Edit filter false positive report at Beating a Dead Horse (album)
- 8 PhilJets
- 9 Season's Greetings
- 10 Season's Greetings!
- 11 Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/GermaineDounn
- 12 Deleted YP NextHome wiki page
- 13 When you have a moment
- 14 Matt Fax page being deleted
- 15 Request for unprotection of "Empty page"
- 16 Draft:Spottswoode Estate Vineyard & Winery
- 17 Videology
- 18 Undelete of Railfuture
- 19 User:CreativeAmanda blocked for being a sockpuppet
- 20 Edits to Edwin D. Hill's page
- 21 My article
- 22 What the hell is wrong with you
- 23 Deleted page - CountAbout
- 24 Cat Creek and edit filter
- 25 Help needed with Edit filter 31
- 26 User:Institute_of_the_Incarnate_Word
- 27 Invitation to Xavier editathon
- 28 Mandatory ANI Notice
- 29 Speedy deletion nomination of User talk:Sandbox for user warnings
- 30 Nomination of User talk:Sandbox for user warnings for deletion
- 31 Need help to create page Aamir Ali Shah
- 32 RevDel request
- 33 Hawk'N Hawk request
- 34 Question
- 35 Dorsia listed at Redirects for discussion
- 36 Editing Claudio Silva (computer scientist) listed at Redirects for discussion
- 37 Unprotection Request
- 38 brannon bates update
- 39 Request To Recreate the Page KENNETH UWADI
- 40 Abuse filters
- 41 Regarding the deletion of Gian kumar page
- 42 Regarding the deletion of Gian kumar page
- 43 Extended confirmed protection
- 44 Two-Factor Authentication now available for admins
- 45 A new user right for New Page Patrollers
- 46 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 47 Speedy deletion nomination of User:Heavy Duty (TV Series)
- 48 Rüster/Ruster
- 49 Merry, merry!
- 50 MfD nomination of User talk:AgentHD123
- 51 UTRS appeal #17339
- 52 RPP
- 53 420chan redirect
- 54 Administrators' newsletter - February 2017
- 55 Trouted
- 56 Edit filter false positive reported at User:Mpagan2/sandbox
- 57 Creating an article on the species Graphania averilla
- 58 Need help with an attack category
- 59 Oliver Naylor
- 60 Spambot: 126.96.36.199
- 61 Is that you on Wikia?
- 62 Article review ( draft: Anita Yadav) query
- 63 Speedy deletion nomination of User talk:Sandbox for user warnings
- 64 Any chance you can pop in and...
you just deleted my page (marked as G11) about Eurooms Ltd.
Could you explain what exactly is promotional? Is it the price list? I just wanted to provide an overview on average price of houseshare in London. Is there anything else I should exclude?
- It wasn't just the price list. The whole thing was written in a promotional tone, with lines like "Providing customers with a professional services was their main goal and today there is not doubt about their success, as Eurooms Ltd. has become a model for others in branch of long term shared housing." Please see WP:NPOV and WP:SPAM. NawlinWiki (talk) 16:30, 1 December 2015 (UTC)
Rochdale Super League (5 Articles) + Rochdale Rugby League Nines (2 Articles)
Hi NawlinWiki, I believe you have deleted 5 articles on the Rochdale Super League, may I ask why this is? I have spent hundreds of hours adding stuff to this page, and it is a disgrace that this has been removed without notification. Can you please post the article on here, so that I can keep it for our records. Regards, Matt
- Let's skip the personal attacks, shall we? I've been off Wikipedia in general for a few days. An amateur sports league and its teams and competitions don't meet our standards for notability, see WP:ATHLETE. NawlinWiki (talk) 20:53, 11 December 2015 (UTC)
- This sports league is a Semi-Pro standard. The players would be disgusted to be known as amateurs.
Hi NawlinWiki, Why did you delete the page about homeautod? Why was it not to your liking? It's an open source project so it's not even commercial! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Coretech69 (talk • contribs) 06:26, 2 December 2015 (UTC)
Spambot block 2
Edit filter false positive report at Beating a Dead Horse (album)
Please respond to Wikipedia:Edit filter/False positives/Reports#188.8.131.52; this hit was caused by this edit to the edit filter. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 04:27, 6 December 2015 (UTC)
- Removed $WAG from filter and responded to the FP report. Thanks, NawlinWiki (talk) 18:11, 8 December 2015 (UTC)
Hello NawlinWiki, About a year ago, the PhilJets page has been deleted. I would like know how it could be restored, or how a new page could be published. Could you help me on this? It might have been judged not known at the time. Since then, the start up has grown significantly, and aviation lovers would be happy to have info on that growing player in the Philippines. Thank you for your guidance, Ffrjeremyl (talk) 13:51, 15 December 2015 (UTC)Ffjerem — Preceding unsigned comment added by Ffrjeremyl (talk • contribs) 13:48, 15 December 2015 (UTC)
- It looks like you have already added that information to the Thierry Tea page. You do seem to have sources, so it's fine with me if you want to move that information into a separate article on PhilJets. NawlinWiki (talk) 16:54, 16 December 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you for your response. Hence, how to start or move the information? Is it ok if I just create a new PhilJets page?
I noticed that one of your edit summaries at The Elephant Show mentioned sock puppetry and repeated vandalism. Given Scott Irvine's conection to that program and the recent vandalism at the Irvine article, I am wondering if there is a connection. Best.4meter4 (talk) 01:39, 23 December 2015 (UTC)
Deleted YP NextHome wiki page
Hi Nawlin, I just wrote an wikipedia article on YP NextHome so that visitors could find the rental apartments very easily as I was benefited in the similar way. I noticed that it was deleted as part of advertising & promotional activity. I wrote article which was similar to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BuzzBuzzHome without any intention of promotion. Please let me know what sort of changes you expect me to do so that I could publish the article on wikipedia without violating guidelines.
When you have a moment
Hello N. I saw that you extended the protection on the Hank Goldberg article. Would you please update this on the protection template when you have the time. That will help to remove the article from the Category:Wikipedia pages with incorrect protection templates. Thanks for your time. MarnetteD|Talk 19:17, 28 December 2015 (UTC)
Matt Fax page being deleted
Hi, you just deleted the Matt Fax page, because he's "not an important person". Let me just precise that the man is selling records, is ranking on Beatport Top 100 at almost every releases, is supported by some Top 100 ranked DJs (as wrote in the article) and some of the greatest artists in the music industry. Could you please explain why you disabled the page ? Thanks. Nkwn (talk) 16:57, 4 January 2016 (UTC) nkwni (talk) 17:57, 4 January 2016 (UTC)
- You need to cite reliable independent sources (i.e., not Facebook and Beatport, see WP:V) to show this person's notability per WP:MUSIC. NawlinWiki (talk) 20:11, 5 January 2016 (UTC)
Request for unprotection of "Empty page"
Hi, I wanted to create a redirect from Empty page to Intentionally blank page, similar to the existing redirect from Blank page, but the non-existing page is salted for vandalism. Can you unprotect it, please? (I'm contacting you because according to the logs you have been one of the admins involved back then.) Thanks --Matthiaspaul (talk) 13:20, 6 January 2016 (UTC)
You deleted Spottswoode Estate Vineyard & Winery last year as blatant promotion or advertising. I am reviewing a new draft, and am inclined to accept it, but I would appreciate if you could check the deleted article (which I can't see) and verify that the new draft is entirely different (as I think it is, because I can't imagine it being thought to be G11). Thank you. Robert McClenon (talk) 01:30, 9 January 2016 (UTC)
I noticed the article was deleted due to notability concerns and for advert before that. I poked around Google a little bit and found an article about them in The Wall Street Journal among others. I can't see the deleted versions, so I was hoping to get some context from you on whether there was a problem with the contents of the article, or if the subject just doesn't warrant inclusion in Wikipedia.
I have a potential COI. A contact of mine just recently got a job there; I am communicating to him that prior staff at that company have spammed Wikipedia and am trying to figure out if I can help him make a useful contribution, but notability looks kinda 50/50. I have found some decent sources at-a-glance, but with sentiment about notability changing all the time in response to adverts/spam, it's hard to peg with precision/consistency. David King, Ethical Wiki (CorporateM) (Talk) 21:30, 13 January 2016 (UTC)
Undelete of Railfuture
Hello Nawlin, I just ended up redlinking to Railfuture. Would you be able to undelete it to User:Sladen/Railfuture so I can take a look at it over the next couple of months see what can be done with it. After nine years out, perhaps it has a future! Many appreciations in advance, —Sladen (talk) 23:14, 14 January 2016 (UTC)
- As well as the first two attempts from c.2007, there's another attempt at Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Railfuture from c.2014—which I can't see either. If it makes sense, please could you consider doing a histmerge of all three attempts →Railfuture prior to undeleting to user space. —Sladen (talk) 23:55, 14 January 2016 (UTC)
User:CreativeAmanda blocked for being a sockpuppet
I saw you tagged the above account as a sockpuppet. I'm curious as to why. This is not a complaint, disagreement, or in any way a defense of this user. I'm simply curious as to how such things come about, as she was a user I tried to welcome to Wikipedia. Hallward's Ghost (Kevin) (My talkpage) 21:05, 26 January 2016 (UTC)
- This is the same person that's been trying to add an article about himself to Wikipedia since 2011. It's been deleted under numerous other names. See [[Category:Wikipedia sockpuppets of Prince-au-Léogâne]]. Thanks, NawlinWiki (talk) 22:55, 26 January 2016 (UTC)
Edits to Edwin D. Hill's page
Edwin D. Hill's page was incomplete, and IBEW members need to be aware of his past. Your reversions constitute historical revisionism. Transparency is needed, and facts from court records are not biased. RedsInTheUnion (talk) 23:07, 26 January 2016 (UTC)
I was about to provide sources and links to my article but you deleted it too quickly. I will remake it (which is part of Wikipedia rules) and we will start again. --Konko Örbito (talk) 18:40, 27 January 2016 (UTC)
What the hell is wrong with you
Deleted page - CountAbout
Cat Creek and edit filter
- I would leave it. That group of vandals will go away for months and then return. NawlinWiki (talk) 16:54, 4 February 2016 (UTC)
Help needed with Edit filter 31
I just ran into a false positive report related to this filter. To summarize the issue, the user's edit was disallowed because (s)he edited a line which has one of the "ASCII art" strings. Can you please fix the filter so that it won't stop edits like that? עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 16:10, 10 February 2016 (UTC)
I saw you blocked this user as I was going to warn them on User_talk:Institute_of_the_Incarnate_Word. Since they appealed is there anything I can do to confirm your opinion. The Institute of the Incarnate Word has been repeatedly "cleaned-up" where anything negative reagrding the founder is cleared away and minor points that put them in a positive light are added. Is there a way to semi-protect this page? >> M.P.Schneider,LC (parlemus • feci) 15:42, 13 February 2016 (UTC)
Invitation to Xavier editathon
Hi! I'm going to be in NOLA hosting our first editathon at Xavier focusing on local visual artists of the African diaspora. Would love if you could join us or spread the word! Thanks! --Heathart (talk) 00:42, 10 March 2016 (UTC)
Mandatory ANI Notice
Speedy deletion nomination of User talk:Sandbox for user warnings
A tag has been placed on User talk:Sandbox for user warnings, requesting that it be deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under two or more of the criteria for speedy deletion, by which articles can be deleted at any time, without discussion. If the page meets any of these strictly-defined criteria, then it may be soon be deleted by an administrator. The reasons it has been tagged are:
- The page appears to have no meaningful content or history, and the text is unsalvageably incoherent. (See section G1 of the criteria for speedy deletion.) If the page you created was a test, please use the sandbox for any other experiments you would like to do.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. Jmatazzoni (talk) 22:48, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
Nomination of User talk:Sandbox for user warnings for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article User talk:Sandbox for user warnings is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/User talk:Sandbox for user warnings (2nd nomination) until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Jmatazzoni (talk) 22:52, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
Need help to create page Aamir Ali Shah
Hawk'N Hawk request
Hi, I am Hawk'N Hawk and I would like to ask permission to create an article for Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series. While back in 2008, there wasn't a lot to go by, a lot has happened and I feel that it's influence on both the internet and internet culture should allow it to be on the same pedestal as Markiplier or Channel Awesome. It isn't some random video on the internet, it was the founder of an entire genre of internet videos and I feel that it should have a category on wikipedia. — Preceding unsigned comment added by HawkNHawk (talk • contribs) 07:53, 13 April 2016 (UTC)
I see that you semi-protected Fish back on July 11, 2008 NawlinWiki. No complaints here - just wish we could do all promoted articles that way - it would save all the ridiculous time spent on undoing the damage done by vandals. I proposed something similar with WP:Project Accuracy but you can see by the mixed reviews on the TP that it makes for a very tough road to hoe. Atsme📞📧 18:31, 17 May 2016 (UTC)
Dorsia listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Dorsia. Since you had some involvement with the Dorsia redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Doctorx0079 (talk) 22:06, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
Editing Claudio Silva (computer scientist) listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Editing Claudio Silva (computer scientist). Since you had some involvement with the Editing Claudio Silva (computer scientist) redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. Steel1943 (talk) 02:10, 14 June 2016 (UTC)
Hello. I was hoping you could unprotect LaToya Forever from creation so I can add an article I have written on her, it was protected in November 2013 due to being created by a banned user. Full disclosure I am being paid by someone who contacted me through Fiverr to create an article that is within Wikipedia guidelines, full sources etc. to demonstrate the notability of the subject. I have written the article and I believe it is both neutral and factual and should be acceptable within Wikipedia guidelines. The article is currently residing at User:MPJ-DK/Draft Space 2 but due to the actions of a banned user over two-and-a-half years ago it's still just a draft. I was hoping that after reading the article that you could unlock the page and let me create it? Please let me know if you have any concerns etc. always happy to address any issues there may be with my request. Thanks in advance. 20:43, 10 July 2016 (UTC)
brannon bates update
Hi, I noticed a vote to have a page for Brannon Bates here:http://www.omnilexica.com/?q=brannon+bates+(actor)and I would like to help. Additional TV and music credits have been acquired since deletion. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brannon_Bates Wikipage2016 (talk) 08:56, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
Request To Recreate the Page KENNETH UWADI
Hi NawlinWiki, I seek to recreate the page KENNETH UWADI thast you deleted in 2008. I want to recreate it with verifiable sources and I seek your permission (talk) 09:16, 27 July 2016 (UTC)
Hi, because of an irritating AbuseFilter bug, we (Kaldari, MusikAnimal and I) are going to do an update next week that will affect some of your filters. We hope we'll fix all affected filters ourselves, but we're of course grateful if you want to help us. The issue is explained here; the current plan is here. In any case, we wanted you to be aware what's happening, and you're very welcome to help out of course. I'm sending you an email with more details. /Johan (WMF) (talk) 13:06, 12 August 2016 (UTC)
Regarding the deletion of Gian kumar page
Hi You have deleted Gian kumar page, Please let me know the reason. I read all the rules and regulations form biography page and it does not violet any of the rules, in there. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:25, 14 September 2016 (UTC)
Regarding the deletion of Gian kumar page
Hi You have deleted Gian kumar page, Please let me know the reason. I read all the rules and regulations form biography page and it does not violet any of the rules, in there.
Extended confirmed protection
Two-Factor Authentication now available for admins
Please note that TOTP based two-factor authentication is now available for all administrators. In light of the recent compromised accounts, you are encouraged to add this additional layer of security to your account. It may be enabled on your preferences page in the "User profile" tab under the "Basic information" section. For basic instructions on how to enable two-factor authentication, please see the developing help page for additional information. Important: Be sure to record the two-factor authentication key and the single use keys. If you lose your two factor authentication and do not have the keys, it's possible that your account will not be recoverable. Furthermore, you are encouraged to utilize a unique password and two-factor authentication for the email account associated with your Wikimedia account. This measure will assist in safeguarding your account from malicious password resets. Comments, questions, and concerns may be directed to the thread on the administrators' noticeboard. MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 20:33, 12 November 2016 (UTC)
A new user right for New Page Patrollers
A new user group, New Page Reviewer, has been created in a move to greatly improve the standard of new page patrolling. The user right can be granted by any admin at PERM. It is highly recommended that admins look beyond the simple numerical threshold and satisfy themselves that the candidates have the required skills of communication and an advanced knowledge of notability and deletion. Admins are automatically included in this user right.
It is anticipated that this user right will significantly reduce the work load of admins who patrol the performance of the patrollers. However,due to the complexity of the rollout, some rights may have been accorded that may later need to be withdrawn, so some help will still be needed to some extent when discovering wrongly applied deletion tags or inappropriate pages that escape the attention of less experienced reviewers, and above all, hasty and bitey tagging for maintenance. User warnings are available here but very often a friendly custom message works best.
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Speedy deletion nomination of User:Heavy Duty (TV Series)
A tag has been placed on User:Heavy Duty (TV Series) requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done for the following reason:
Under the criteria for speedy deletion, pages that meet certain criteria may be deleted at any time.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, then please contact the deleting administrator, or if you have already done so, you can place a request here. Calton | Talk 03:31, 22 November 2016 (UTC)
Hello Nawlin. I just created a list page for the surname Rüster. I would like to also create a 'redirect' to this list from the word Ruster. You had previously deleted a page with that name (on 23 March 2011) as G3 Vandalism. I'm double checking with you that all is OK to create this redirect. Thanks! - Xenxax (talk) 23:06, 22 December 2016 (UTC)
- Hello Nawlin. Haven't heard your response to my question and am assuming after a week that there's no problem in my creating a redirect from "Ruster" to "Rüster" ... which I've just now done. Hopefully that's no problem for you. Thank you. - Xenxax (talk) 20:35, 29 December 2016 (UTC)
MfD nomination of User talk:AgentHD123
User talk:AgentHD123, a page which you created or substantially contributed to (or which is in your userspace), has been nominated for deletion. Your opinions on the matter are welcome; you may participate in the discussion by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Miscellany for deletion/User talk:AgentHD123 and please be sure to sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). You are free to edit the content of User talk:AgentHD123 during the discussion but should not remove the miscellany for deletion template from the top of the page; such a removal will not end the deletion discussion. Thank you. -- A Certain White Cat chi? 19:42, 1 January 2017 (UTC)
Time: Jan 18, 2017 17:34:37
- If you do not have an account on UTRS, you may create one at
- Alternatively, you can respond here and indicate whether you are supportive or opposed to an unblock for this user and your rationale, if applicable.
Hi, I'd like to request that the redirect for 420chan have its indefinite protection removed. Said protection was set by you in 2008, which was understandable at the time as imageboards were a dime a dozen and the article was poorly written content, however nowadays as other imageboards have come to exist and have grown to similar or even smaller sizes, whom now have their own dedicated articles (see Ylilauta and 8chan as an example) there is no reason for this redirect to not now be turned into a proper article. It's a 12 year old burgeoning community and a successful business.
- @Kirtaner: NawlinWiki isn't very active at this time. I suggest you compose a draft, then when you're ready request unprotection at WP:RFUP. Relevant guidelines: WP:WEB and WP:RS. -- zzuuzz (talk) 19:26, 24 January 2017 (UTC)
News and updates for administrators from the past month (January 2017). This first issue is being sent out to all administrators, if you wish to keep receiving it please subscribe. Your feedback is welcomed.
- NinjaRobotPirate • Schwede66 • K6ka • Ealdgyth • Ferret • Cyberpower678 • Mz7 • Primefac • Dodger67
- Briangotts • JeremyA • BU Rob13
- A discussion to workshop proposals to amend the administrator inactivity policy at Wikipedia talk:Administrators has been in process since late December 2016.
- Wikipedia:Pending changes/Request for Comment 2016 closed with no consensus for implementing Pending changes level 2 with new criteria for use.
- Following an RfC, an activity requirement is now in place for bots and bot operators.
- When performing some administrative actions the reason field briefly gave suggestions as text was typed. This change has since been reverted so that issues with the implementation can be addressed. (T34950)
- Following the latest RfC concluding that Pending Changes 2 should not be used on the English Wikipedia, an RfC closed with consensus to remove the options for using it from the page protection interface, a change which has now been made. (T156448)
- The Foundation has announced a new community health initiative to combat harassment. This should bring numerous improvements to tools for admins and CheckUsers in 2017.
- JohnCD (John Cameron Deas) passed away on 30 December 2016. John began editing Wikipedia seriously during 2007 and became an administrator in November 2009.
13:37, 1 February 2017 (UTC)
You've been whacked with a wet trout.Don't take this too seriously. Someone just wants to let you know you did something silly.
Edit filter false positive reported at User:Mpagan2/sandbox
Can you please look at thie dalse positive report? It refers to this attempted edit, and was disallowed due to what you wanted to do in this filter change. עוד מישהו Od Mishehu 03:43, 25 April 2017 (UTC)
Creating an article on the species Graphania averilla
I noticed that you have previously deleted an article on the above moth species. I'm drafting an article on this species as it was discovered by Averil Margaret Lysaght about whom I have also contributed to Wikipedia. It seemed to polite to inform you that I am about to add the same to Wikipedia given your previous actions. Please let me know if you have any issues. Best regards Ambrosia10 (talk) 02:25, 20 May 2017 (UTC)
Need help with an attack category
This category had, until literally a couple of days ago, listed some Singapore-based IPs as my sockpuppets (Arbiteroftruth is my former account. I changed my name, after some advice from other Wikipedians, some years ago). I have never socked in my life, and I will gladly undergo Checkuser tests to prove that, so this category is an attack cat, and rather offensive. Can it be deleted and protected from recreation? Kiteinthewind Leave a message! 06:48, 28 May 2017 (UTC)
- (talk page watcher) The category will be deleted in a couple of days. -- zzuuzz (talk) 07:23, 28 May 2017 (UTC)
- Never mind, I just found its content on an external page, it was worthless drivel about a teenager. Chubbles (talk) 22:36, 3 June 2017 (UTC)
I just came upon this IP's attempted edits while patrolling recent changes/vandalism, and I checked the /16 range and happened to notice that you had blocked the range in the past for spamming. Not sure whether or not this is related at all, but this appears to be a long-term issue. Could you take a look into this? Thank you. 2601:1C0:4401:F360:3DB2:F0A8:EEA7:B25F (talk) 05:12, 8 June 2017 (UTC)
Is that you on Wikia?
Article review ( draft: Anita Yadav) query
I am looking to get my article (draft Anita Yadav) reviewed as soon as possible so that it can be published fast. Am on a deadline. Can you please guide me through the process.
Speedy deletion nomination of User talk:Sandbox for user warnings
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, introducing inappropriate pages, such as User talk:Sandbox for user warnings, is not in accordance with our policies. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Under section G3 of the criteria for speedy deletion, the page has been nominated for deletion.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. Mdriscoll03 (talk) 17:53, 20 June 2017 (UTC)
Any chance you can pop in and...
take a look at MediaWiki_talk:Titleblacklist#2017_Paul_Hunter_Classic? Ta. --Dweller (talk) Become old fashioned! 10:08, 21 June 2017 (UTC)