Wyham cum Cadeby
|Wyham cum Cadeby|
All Saints church, Wyham
|OS grid reference|
|• London||140 mi (230 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Wyham cum Cadeby (otherwise Wyham with Caldeby) is a depopulated civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The nearest village is Ludborough (where any remaining population is included), about 1 mile (1.6 km) to the east on the A16 road, and the nearest town, Louth, 5 miles (8 km) to the south.
- Vision of Britain
- "Parish Administration record, East Lindsey".
- District council
- Historic England. "Wyham (353255)". PastScape. Retrieved 14 April 2010.
- Historic England. "Cadeby (353252)". PastScape. Retrieved 14 April 2010.
- Historic England. "All Saints Church (527299)". PastScape. Retrieved 28 April 2010. Not updated since it was converted.
- "Index of Parish Records held by Lincolnshire Archive" (PDF).