Location of Çaybaşı within Turkey.
|• Mayor||İsmet Yanık (AKP)|
|• District||165.39 km2 (63.86 sq mi)|
|Elevation||440 m (1,440 ft)|
|• District density||92/km2 (240/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Çaybaşı, formerly Çilader, is a town and district of Ordu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 15,372 of which 4,810 live in the town of Çaybaşı. The district covers an area of 165 km2 (64 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 440 m (1,444 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Çaybaşı, Turkey". Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
- Road map of Çaybaşı and environs
- Various images of Çaybaşı, Ordu
|This article about a Black Sea Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|