Dôme is a franchise chain of European-style café restaurants based in Perth, Western Australia.
It has over 65 cafés in Australia, with most in Western Australia. Dôme has also developed a number of locations in Tasmania and Darwin, as well as internationally, including the United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Bahrain, and at the Hulhumale in the Maldives.
It was founded by Patria Jafferies and Phil May in 1990. The initial outlet was established in Napoleon St, Cottesloe in 1993. By the early 2000s it was a significant player in the larger Australian market. There are now over 100 Dôme cafés in seven countries. The corporate headquarters are in Maylands, Western Australia.
- "Find a Dôme". Dôme Coffees Australia. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- McKenzie, Shannon (2001-05-01). "Blending in to many cultures". Business News. Archived from the original on 2013-10-25. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- Cornes, Jane (27 Oct – 2 Nov 1999). "Meet me for coffee". Perth weekly. pp. 4–5.
- Treadgold, Tim (2000-04-20), "Coffee rivals brew up a battle of the bean: the east-coast capitals will be the war zone as Starbucks and Dome vie for a hold over Australia's cafe society", Business Review Weekly, BRW Media, 22 (15): 30(1), ISSN 0727-758X
- "Frequently Asked Questions" (pdf). Dôme Coffees Australia Pty Ltd. 2011-06-16. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- "Find a Cafe". Dôme Coffees Australia Pty Ltd. Retrieved 2009-11-07.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|