Jump to navigation Jump to search
ELCA may refer to:
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, largest Lutheran body in the United States
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of Australia, a predecessor to the Lutheran Church of Australia
- Evangelical Lutheran Church (United States) (1917-1960) (then sometimes called ELCA, formerly the Norwegian Lutheran Church of America)
- Eielsen Synod, the former Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Excimer Laser Coronary Angioplasty
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ELCA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.