- Flann Fína mac Ossu, another name for King Aldfrith of Northumbria (died 704 or 705)
- Flann mac Lonáin (died 896), Irish poet
- Flann Sinna (died 916), also called Flann mac Maíl Sechnaill, High King of Ireland
- Flann Mainistrech (died 1056), Irish scholar
- Flann O'Brien, a pen name used by Irish writer Brian O'Nolan (1911–1966)
- "Index of Names in Irish Annals: Flann". Medieval Scotland. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|