|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Ed Gibbons|
|Elevation||655 m (2,149 ft)|
Gorman is a future neighbourhood in northeast Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. In implementation of the Gorman Community Concept Plan, subdivision and development of the neighbourhood will be guided by a future neighbourhood structure plan (NSP) to be adopted by Edmonton City Council. A 2.9 km light rail transit extension to this neighbourhood is planned but with no timeline or funding.
||Cy Becker||Rural North East Horse Hill||Rural North East South Sturgeon|
|Brintnell||Rural North East South|
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100". City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect". City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Gorman Community Concept Plan". City of Edmonton. May 2009. Retrieved 2012-04-26.
- "Pilot Sound Area Structure Plan (Office Consolidation)". City of Edmonton. November 2011. Retrieved 2012-04-26.
- "Welcome to Edmonton Maps". City of Edmonton. Retrieved 2012-04-26.
|This Edmonton Capital Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|