This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Gracy is a Malayalam author. Her first collection of short stories, Padiyirangippoya Parvati, was published in 1991. Her awards include the Lalithambika Antharjanam Award (1995), the Thoppil Ravi Award (1997), the Katha Prize for the Best Malayalam Short Story (1998) and the Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award (2000). Her major works are Narakavaathil, Randu Swapna Darsikal, Kaveriyude Neru, Eezbu Penkathakal, Panikkannu and a collection, Gracyude Kathakal. Her stories have been translated into English, Hindi, Tamil and Oriya. She was the head of the Malayalam department, Al-Ameen college, Edathala, Aluva.
- 1995: Lalithambika Antharjanam Award (1995)
- 1997: Thoppil Ravi Award - Bhrantan Pookkal
- 1998: Katha Prize for the Best Malayalam Short Story - "Paanchaali"
- 2000: Kerala Sahitya Akademi Award (Collection of short stories) - Randu Swapna Darshikal
- Padiyirangippoya Parvati (1991)
- Randu Swapna Darsikal
- Bhraanthan Pookkal
- Kaveriyude Neru
- Eezhu Penkathakal (Editor)
- Gracyude Kathakal
- Oru Cheriya Jeevithathinte Sirorekhakal (Autobiography)
- Udal vazhikal (stories)
- Apadha Sancharikalkku oru kaipusthakam (memories)
- Vaazhthappetta Poocha (Baalasahithyam)
- Natarajan, Nalini; Emmanuel Sampath Nelson (1996). Handbook of twentieth-century literatures of India. Greenwood Publishing Group. pp. 198–199. ISBN 978-0-313-28778-7.
- Jain, Jasbir (2007). Growing up as a woman writer. Sahitya Akademi. p. 352. ISBN 978-81-260-2547-3.
- Dharmarajan, Geeta (1998). Katha prize stories, Volume 8. Katha Books. p. 305. ISBN 978-81-85586-85-4.
|This article about an Indian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|