|Founded||21 December 2012|
|Commenced operations||31 March 2013|
|Frequent-flyer program||Flying Blue|
|Company slogan||"Faire un saut d'une région à l'autre"
"Hop from here to here"
|Parent company||Air France|
Société HOP! is the brand name of the regional flights operated by subsidiaries of Air France. Its flights are operated by Airlinair, Brit Air and Régional under the HOP! brand. The new brand offers daily flights to 50 French and European destinations. Its head office is close to Paris-Orly airport, in the Parc tertiaire Silic in Rungis.
The new airline brand was created to better compete with the low-cost airlines which have taken a significant market share of Air France's regional routes. Régional Compagnie Aérienne Européenne with 44 aircraft and 38 destinations, Brit Air with 39 and 32 and Airlinair with 24 and 26, a combined total of 107 aircraft.
The airline acquired 5 ATR 72-600 aircraft in 2015 as replacements for its older ATR 72-500s.
As of April 2018, the HOP! fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|ATR 42-500||9||—||48||Operated by Airlinair|
|ATR 72-500||2||—||70||Operated by Airlinair|
|ATR 72-600||6||—||72||Operated by Airlinair|
|Bombardier CRJ700||11||—||70||Operated by Brit Air|
|Bombardier CRJ1000||14||—||100||Operated by Brit Air|
|Embraer ERJ 145||13||—||50||Operated by Régional|
|Embraer 170||15||—||76||Operated by Régional|
|Embraer 190||10||—||100||Operated by Régional|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-06-28. Retrieved 2013-04-21.
- "Mentions légales." HOP! Retrieved on April 27, 2013.
- "Legal notice." HOP! Retrieved on April 27, 2013. "HOP! French Limited Company with a capital of 120,028,000 euros Parc tertiaire Silic – 40 rue d'Arcueil – 94150 Rungis, France"
- "Hop!". Airliner World: 7. March 2015.
- "Profile on HOP!". CAPA. Centre for Aviation. Archived from the original on 2016-11-03. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 14.
Media related to Hop ! at Wikimedia Commons