Harvel Township, Montgomery County, Illinois
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Settled||November 5, 1872|
|• Total||18.02 sq mi (46.7 km2)|
|• Land||18.02 sq mi (46.7 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||650 ft (200 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||13.5/sq mi (5.2/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.02 square miles (46.7 km2), all land.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- Bois D'Arc Township (northwest & north)
- King Township, Christian County (northeast & east)
- Raymond Township (southeast & south)
- Zanesville Township, Montgomery County (southwest)
- Pitman Township (west)
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Montgomery County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|