Witt Township, Montgomery County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Settled||November 5, 1872|
|• Total||36.77 sq mi (95.2 km2)|
|• Land||36.77 sq mi (95.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||669 ft (204 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||1,110|
|• Density||31.6/sq mi (12.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.77 square miles (95.2 km2), all land.
- Nokomis Township (north)
- Audubon Township (northeast)
- North Hurricane Township, Fayette County (southeast)
- Fillmore Township (south)
- East Fork Township (southwest)
- Irving Township (west)
- Rountree Township (northwest)
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Montgomery County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|