Location of Hetty Rock
|Archipelago||South Shetland Islands|
|Administered under the Antarctic Treaty System|
The feature is named after the British sealing ship Hetty under Captain Ralph Bond that operated in the South Shetlands in 1820-21.
The rock is located at Elephant Point, 1.92 km (1.19 mi) southeast of John Beach and 6.24 km (3.88 mi) west-southwest of Hannah Point (British mapping in 1935 and 1968, Chilean in 1971, Argentine in 1980, and Bulgarian in 2005 and 2009).which is 7.02 km (4.36 mi) east-northeast of
- Composite Antarctic Gazetteer
- List of Antarctic islands south of 60° S
- Territorial claims in Antarctica
- L.L. Ivanov et al. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich Island, South Shetland Islands. Scale 1:100000 topographic map. Sofia: Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria, 2005.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4
|This Livingston Island location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|