Knights of Columbus Building (Gary, Indiana)
Knights of Columbus Building
Front and eastern side of the building
|Location||333 W. 5th Ave., Gary, Indiana|
|Area||0.3 acres (0.12 ha)|
|Architect||H. L. Porter & R. McNally|
|NRHP Reference #||84001065|
|Added to NRHP||March 1, 1984|
The Knights of Columbus Building is a historic building located at Gary, Indiana. It was built in 1925, and is a ten-story brick building that has served as a hotel, a clubhouse, a restaurant, and a sport facility.
- Knights of Columbus Building (South Bend, Indiana)
- List of Knights of Columbus buildings
- List of tallest buildings in Gary
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Indiana State Historic Architectural and Archaeological Research Database (SHAARD)" (Searchable database). Department of Natural Resources, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology. Retrieved 2016-05-01. Note: This includes Leslie A. Capek (October 1983). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Knights of Columbus Building" (PDF). Retrieved 2016-05-01..
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Knights of Columbus Building (Gary, Indiana).|
|This article about a property in Indiana on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|