From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LRT may stand for:
- Lewis Roberts-Thomson or L.R.T., Australian footballer
- Lithuanian National Radio and Television or LRT, the national public broadcasting company of Lithuania
- Light Rail Transit (LRT), a form of urban public transport
- London Regional Transport (LRT), the public transport network in Greater London, UK, 1984–2000
- Louis Riel Trail (LRT), a highway in Saskatchewan, Canada
- LTA, IATA airport code for Lorient South Brittany Airport, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LRT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.