University of Ladakh
area of University of Ladakh
|Chancellor||R. K. Mathur|
University of Ladakh or Ladakh University, is a public university located in Ladakh, India. It was established on 16 December 2018 by The University of Ladakh Act, 2018 (Governor Act No. LVI of 2018) of erstwhile Government of Jammu and Kashmir. It is a cluster university comprising degree colleges of Leh, Kargil, Nubra Valley, Zanskar, Dras and Khalatse.
- Eliezer Joldan Memorial College Leh, Ladakh
- Central Institute of Buddhist Studies
- Students' Educational and Cultural Movement of Ladakh
- Sonam Wangchuk
- News Service, Indo-Asian. "Ex-IAS officer and former Chief Secretary of J&K C Phunsog to become first VC of Ladakh University". India Today. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- Pioneer, The. "University of Ladakh invites entries for official logo design". The Pioneer. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- "Ladakh to get its first ever university! SAC approves 'Jammu and Kashmir University of Ladakh Bill-2018'". The Financial Express. 18 December 2018. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- Web Desk, India Today. "Ladakh is getting its first ever university, approval passed by J&K govt". India Today. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- "The University of Ladakh Act,2018" (PDF). Department of Law, Justice & Parliamentary Affairs Govt of J&K.
- Excelsior, Daily (26 November 2019). "University of Ladakh convenes maiden Syndicate meeting". Daily Excelsior. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- "HISTORY PRESPECTIVE". universityofladakh.org.in. Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- "PM Narendra Modi inaugurates first-ever university in Ladakh". The Economic Times. 3 February 2019. Retrieved 31 December 2019.