List of sculpture parks
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of sculpture parks, by country.
- 1 Africa
- 2 Asia
- 3 Europe
- 4 North America
- 4.1 Canada
- 4.2 Mexico
- 4.3 United States
- 4.3.1 Alabama
- 4.3.2 Arizona
- 4.3.3 Arkansas
- 4.3.4 California
- 4.3.5 Colorado
- 4.3.6 Connecticut
- 4.3.7 Delaware
- 4.3.8 District of Columbia
- 4.3.9 Florida
- 4.3.10 Georgia
- 4.3.11 Hawaii
- 4.3.12 Illinois
- 4.3.13 Indiana
- 4.3.14 Iowa
- 4.3.15 Kansas
- 4.3.16 Kentucky
- 4.3.17 Louisiana
- 4.3.18 Maryland
- 4.3.19 Massachusetts
- 4.3.20 Michigan
- 4.3.21 Minnesota
- 4.3.22 Missouri
- 4.3.23 Montana
- 4.3.24 Nebraska
- 4.3.25 Nevada
- 4.3.26 New Hampshire
- 4.3.27 New Jersey
- 4.3.28 New Mexico
- 4.3.29 New York
- 4.3.30 North Carolina
- 4.3.31 Ohio
- 4.3.32 Oklahoma
- 4.3.33 Oregon
- 4.3.34 Pennsylvania
- 4.3.35 Puerto Rico
- 4.3.36 South Carolina
- 4.3.37 South Dakota
- 4.3.38 Tennessee
- 4.3.39 Texas
- 4.3.40 Utah
- 4.3.41 Vermont
- 4.3.42 Virginia
- 4.3.43 Washington
- 4.3.44 Wisconsin
- 5 Oceania
- 6 South America
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 Further reading
- 10 External links
- Anima Garden, 27 kms from Marrakech just off the Ourika road
- Chapungu Sculpture Park, Harare
- Wuhu Sculpture Park, Wuhu City, Anhui Province, China
- Changchun World Sculpture Park, Changchun City, Jilin Province
- Guangzhou Sculpture Park, Guangzhou, "China's largest thematic sculpture park"
- Guilin Yuzi Paradise (愚自乐园). "This large scale park hosts land art and contemporary sculpture featuring over 200 works by 140 artists from 47 different nations. On the grounds of Yuzi Paradise (or 'Fool's Paradise') is also the Hotel of Modern Art."
- Zobon City Sculpture Garden, Shanghai
- More sculpture parks in China—listed on Birkbeck, University of London page You can add them in this section.
Ramoji Film City, near Hyderabad, India The Sculpture Park at Madhavendra Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur
- Cihu Sculpture Memorial Park (慈湖紀念雕塑公園), near Daxi District, Taoyuan City featuring statues of Chiang Kai-shek removed from public spaces.
Österreichischer Skulpturenpark (Austrian Sculpture Park), sculpture park with outdoor sculptures of contemporary Austrian and international artists in Unterpremstätten, 7 km south of the Styrian capital Graz
- Skulpturenpark Artpark, urban sculpture garden in Linz, Upper Austria. Sculptures are permanently exhibited.
- Middelheim Open Air Sculpture Museum (Beeldentuin Middelheim Museum) in Antwerp
- Brussels Park, Brussels
- Parc Astrid, Charleroi
- Tørskind Gravel Pit, former gravel pit converted to a sculpture park near Egtved, Vejle
- Copenhagen Naturlagepladsen Himmelhoj
- The towns of Cesson-Sévigné and Hédé near Rennes in Brittany have sculpture gardens dedicated to the work of Jean Boucher.
- Jardin du Luxembourg, Paris
- Kerguehennec near Vannes in Brittany with contemporary sculptures
- Musée Rodin in Paris has an extensive sculpture garden featuring many of Auguste Rodin's most famous works.
- Tuileries Garden outside the Louvre, Paris, including works by Aristide Maillol
- Parc de Sculptures Monumentales Engelbrecht in the gardens and former farming fields of the Château des Fougis (Thionne in Allier, Auvergne). Giant steel sculptures of German artist Erich Engelbrecht.
- Skulpturen Park Köln in Cologne; features contemporary sculptures (1997–2009)
- Skulpturengarten Damnatz, founded by Klaus and Monika Müller-Klug
- Skulpturengarten Passentin (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern), established by Dorothee Raetsch
- Skulpturenpark Waldfrieden, Wuppertal
- Memento Park (Szoborpark), statue park in the outskirts of Budapest, which houses the statues from Communist times which are "no longer required"
- Chianti Sculpture Park, Tuscany, about 7 miles (11 km) north of Siena. Over a wooded area of 32 acres (13 ha), the Parco sculture del Chianti is a collection of site-specific sculptures and installations created by artists from over 25 countries.
- Parco della scultura di Castelbuono di Bevagna
- Collezione Gori - Fattoria di Celle, Santomato di Pistoia
- Parco Scultura La Palomba, Matera
- Europos Parkas near Vilnius
- Grūtas Park (aka Stalin's World), a collection of monumental Soviet-era statues and other ideological relics, about 130 km southeast of Vilnius
- Hill of Witches, Juodkrantė, near the Baltic Sea
- Lithuanian Museum of Ancient Beekeeping in northeastern Lithuania
- Beeldenpark van het Kröller-Müller Museum, the sculpture park of the Kröller-Müller Museum situated in Hoge Veluwe National Park. It is one of the finest examples of a sculpture park in Europe, with in their collection art of Auguste Rodin, Henry Moore, Barbara Hepworth, Richard Serra, Jean Dubuffet, Mark di Suvero, Lucio Fontana, Fritz Wotruba and Claes Oldenburg.
- Ekebergparken Sculpture Park, Oslo
- Peer Gynt Sculpture Park, Oslo
- Vigeland Sculpture Park, Oslo
- Kistefos Sculpture Park, Jevnaker
- The Summer Garden (Russian: Летний сад, Letniy Sad) occupies an island between the Fontanka River, Moyka River, and the Swan Canal in Saint Petersburg, and shares its name with the adjacent Summer Palace of Peter the Great.
- Meatzalde Goikoa Parke], La Arboleda, Bizkaia. The first exhibition open space dedicated to the sculpture in the Basque Country. Near the Guggenheim Museum of Bilbao.
- Parcart, 17244 Cassà de la Selva, Province of Girona. This sculpture park was founded by Jaume Roser in 2003. It has more than 300 sculptures by different artists.
- Artparks Sculpture Park, in Guernsey and elsewhere in the UK
- Barbara Hepworth Museum, in St Ives, Cornwall, south-west England, preserves Barbara Hepworth's studio and garden much as they were when she lived and worked there
- Broomhill Sculpture Gardens, in Muddiford, Barnstaple, North Devon, south-west England. A collection of over 300 sculptures sited in 15 acres of woodland garden and river meadow.
- Cass Sculpture Foundation, West Sussex, England
- Chatsworth House in Derbyshire. While not a sculpture park as such, the owners of Chatsworth, the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire, have collected and commissioned sculpture to be permanently sited on the estate. These include works by Barry Flanagan, Elisabeth Frink, and William Turnbull in the garden, and commissions by artists Tim Harrisson, David Nash, Allen Jones, Nigel Ross and Alison Crowther in the 1,000-acre (400 ha) park designed by Capability Brown. Since 2006 Chatsworth has hosted 'Beyond Limits', a modern and contemporary sculpture exhibition in the gardens, in conjunction with Sotheby's auction house. This landmark selling exhibition takes place during the months of September and October, annually.
- Churt, Surrey is home to The Sculpture Park, an exhibition located in an arboretum and water garden.
- Forest of Dean Sculpture Trail in the Forest of Dean in the county of Gloucestershire, England; links several different site-specific sculptures commissioned for the forest
- Wyndcliffe Court Sculpture Garden, two exhibitions throughout the year, Spring and Summer with an ever-changing exhibit.
- Grizedale Forest sculpture trail
- Irwell Sculpture Trail, the largest public art scheme in the United Kingdom, commissioning regional, national and international artists. It follows a well established 30-mile (48 km) footpath stretching from Salford Quays through Bury into Rossendale and up to the Pennines above Bacup.
- Jupiter Artland, near Edinburgh
- Tout Quarry Sculpture Park, Isle of Portland, Dorset, the first sculpture park in a quarry in the UK. Started in 1983 by the Portland Sculpture and Quarry Trust. Includes the work "Still Falling" by Antony Gormley. Tout Quarry is an international venue for a yearly programme of stone carving and sculpture courses that teach skills in direct carving, lettercutting, relief carving and architectural detail. Tout Quarry is also a creative and educational resource for visitors, schools, colleges and universities who come to learn about stone through the Portland Sculpture and Quarry Trust.
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park, West Yorkshire, England
- Elemental Sculpture Park, Cirencester. England
- Boreal Sculpture Garden, St Johns, Newfoundland
- Canadian Centre for Architecture, museum and research centre in Montreal, Quebec. The architect Phyllis Lambert is the founder and director.
- Jean Drapeau Park outdoor sculptures in Montreal, Quebec.
- René Lévesque Park sculpture park in Montreal, Quebec.
- Jeffrey Rubinoff Sculpture Park, Hornby Island, British Columbia
- Jock Hildebrand Sculpture Park, outdoor sculpture garden in Westbank, British Columbia
- Toronto Sculpture Garden
- Windsor Sculpture Park (formerly Odette Sculpture Park), Windsor, Ontario
- Animaland Park, defunct sculpture garden and amusement park in New Brunswick
- Calle Obregon Boulevard Park in Colonia Roma, Mexico City
- Las Pozas, Xilitla, San Luis Potosí
- The Cancun and Isla Mujeres Underwater Museum, West Coast National Park of Isla Mujeres, Punta Cancún
- Charles W. Ireland Sculpture Garden, Birmingham Museum of Art, Birmingham
- Geri Moulton Sculpture Park (USA Children's Park), University of South Alabama Children’s & Women’s Hospital, Mobile
- Woods Quad Sculpture Garden, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
- Sedona Arts Center Sculpture Garden, Sedona
- Tempe Arts Center and Sculpture Park, Tempe
- Alene Dunlop Smith Garden, Tucson
- Big Rock Sculpture Park, North Little Rock
- Ozarks Woodland Sculpture Garden, Huntsville
- Hot Springs Sculpture Garden, Hot Springs
- (The Mary and Harry) Blanchard Sculpture Garden, Santa Cruz
- Desert Christ Park, Yucca Valley
- (Robert) Gumbiner Sculpture and Events Garden, Long Beach
- (May S.) Marcy Sculpture Court and Garden, San Diego
- Franklin D. Murphy Sculpture Garden, UCLA, Los Angeles
- New Guinea Sculpture Garden at Stanford, Stanford
- Outdoor Art at Stanford University, Stanford
- Queen Califia's Magical Circle, Escondido
- Norton Simon Museum Sculpture Garden, Pasadena
- Roseville Sculpture Park, Roseville
- Runnymede Sculpture Farm, Woodside
- (Fran and Ray) Stark Sculpture Garden, Los Angeles
- Wildwood Farm Sculpture Garden Kenwood
- Leaning Tree Museum and Sculpture Garden, Boulder
- Colorado Springs Fine Art Center Sculpture Courtyard and Sculpture Garden, Colorado Springs
- Museum of Outdoor Arts, Englewood
- Benson Park Sculpture Garden, Loveland
- I-Park in East Haddam, Connecticut
- Yale Center for British Art, New Haven
- Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, Ridgefield
- Kouros Gallery Sculpture Center, Ridgefield
- Edward Tufte's Hogpen Hill Farms, Woodbury
- Copeland Sculpture Garden, Wilmington
District of Columbia
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C., on the National Mall and designed by architect Gordon Bunshaft. It is part of the Smithsonian Institution.
- National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden
- Statues of the Liberators
- Sculpture Key West, Key West
- Polk Museum of Art Sculpture Garden, Lakeland
- Martin Z. Marguiles Sculpture Park, Miami
- The Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens, Inc., West Palm Beach
- Albin Polasek Museum and Sculpture Gardens, Winter Park
- Crealdé School of Art Sculpture Garden, Winter Park
- Barrington Library Sculpture Garden, Barrington
- Chicago Art Institute, Chicago
- Chicago Museum of Contemporary Art Sculpture Garden, Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry Front Lawn, Chicago
- Navy Pier Walk, Chicago
- Wood Street Gallery and Sculpture Garden, Chicago
- Oakton Sculpture Park, Des Plaines
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, Mount Vernon
- Farnsworth House, Plano
- Chicago Athenaeum's International Sculpture Park, Schaumburg
- Skokie Northshore Sculpture Park, Skokie
- St. Charles Park District, St. Charles
- Nathan Manilow Sculpture Park, University Park
- Wandell Sculpture Garden, Urbana
- Iowa State University Collection, Ames
- Des Moines Art Center, Des Moines
- John and Mary Pappajohn Sculpture Park, Des Moines
- Johnson Community College Sculpture Collection, Overland Park
- Martin H. Bush Outdoor Sculpture Collection, Wichita
- Josephine Sculpture Park, Frankfort
- Chauvin Sculpture Garden, Chauvin
- Neill Corporation Sculpture Gardens, Hammond
- Sydney & Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden, New Orleans
- Sculpture at Quiet Waters Park, Annapolis
- Baltimore Museum of Art Sculpture Garden, Baltimore
- Bufano Sculpture Garden, Baltimore
- Janet and Allen Wurtzburger and Ryda and Robert H. Levi Sculpture Gardens, Baltimore
- Annmarie Garden, Dowell
- Strathmore Sculpture Garden, North Bethesda
- Arts on the Point, Boston
- Forest Hills Trust, Boston
- Cambridge Arts Council, Cambridge
- List Visual Arts Center (MIT campus), Cambridge
- DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park, Lincoln
- Somerby's Landing Sculpture Park, Newburyport
- Mass MOCA, North Adams
- Butler Sculpture Park, Sheffield
- Dr. Seuss Memorial, sculpture garden located at the Quadrangle in Springfield
- Turn Park Art Space, West Stockbridge
- Cranbrook Academy, Bloomfield Hills
- City of Brighton Walking Sculpture Garden, Brighton
- Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park, Grand Rapids Township in Kent County, a 125-acre (0.51 km2) botanical garden and outdoor sculpture park
- Western Michigan University Sculpture Tour Program, Kalamazoo
- Lakenenland Sculpture Park, Marquette
- Northern Michigan University Sculpture Walk, Marquette
- Krasl Art Center, St. Joseph
- Michigan Legacy Art Park, Thompsonville
- General Mills Art Collection Sculpture Program, Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, Minneapolis, an 11-acre (45,000 m2) park near the Walker Art Center
- Western Sculpture Park, Saint Paul
- North High Bridge Sculpture Garden & Park, Saint Paul
- Franconia Sculpture Park, Shafer
- Caponi Art Park and Learning Center], Eagan, a 60-acre (240,000 m2) wooded sculpture garden and performance space
- Kansas City Sculpture Park, Kansas City
- Kemper Museum of Art, Kansas City
- Henry Lay Sculpture Park, Louisiana
- Blanke Sculpture Terrace, St. Louis
- Laumeier Sculpture Park, St. Louis
- Serra Sculpture Park, St. Louis
- Daum Museum of Contemporary Art, Sedalia
- Carhenge near Alliance
- Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery and Sculpture Garden at UNL, Lincoln
- Prairie Peace Park, Lincoln
- Goldwell Open Air Museum, Amargosa Valley
- Michael Hizer's Double Negative, Overton
- Nevada Museum of Art, Reno
- Clifton Municipal Sculpture Park, Clifton
- Quietude Garden Gallery, East Brunswick
- Grounds For Sculpture, Hamilton Township, a 35-acre (140,000 m2) garden and museum founded by J. Seward Johnson, Jr., grandson of Johnson & Johnson founder Robert Wood Johnson
- Newark Museum Sculpture Garden, Newark
- Burlington County College Sculpture Park, Pemberton
- John B. Putnam, Jr., Memorial Collection, Princeton
- Ironstone Sculpture Garden, Woodstown
- Albuquerque Museum Sculpture Garden, Albuquerque
- Phil & Olga Eaton Sculpture Garden, Albuquerque
- Lightning Field, Corrales
- El Ancon Sculpture Park, Ribera
- Lumina Sculpture Garden, Taos
- Shidoni Gallery and Sculpture Garden, Tesuque
- Griffis Sculpture Park, Ashford Hollow
- Circle Museum, Austerlitz
- Dia:Beacon, Beacon, NY
- Sculpture Park at Pratt Institute, Brooklyn
- Albright–Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo
- Stone Quarry Hill Art Park, Cazenovia
- LongHouse Reserve, East Hampton
- Art Omi, Ghent
- The Fields Sculpture Park, Ghent
- Hofstra University Sculpture Garden, Hempstead
- The C Lyon Sculpture Garden, Horseheads
- The Solo Sculpture Garden by The C Lyon, Horseheads
- Bradford Graves Sculpture Park, Kerhonkson
- PS-1 Contemporary Art Center/NYMMA, Long Island City
- Isamu Noguchi Garden Museum, Long Island City
- Socrates Sculpture Park, Long Island City
- Sculpture Center, Long Island City
- Battery Park City Outdoor Sculptures, Manhattan
- Central Park Conservancy Sculpture Tour, Manhattan
- The Cloisters, Manhattan
- DIA Foundation, Manhattan
- Iris & Gerald Cantor Roof Garden, Manhattan
- Louise Nevelson Plaza, Manhattan
- MoMA Abbey Aldrich Rockefeller Sculpture Garden, Manhattan
- Morgan Library & Museum, Manhattan
- Museum of Jewish Heritage Living Memorial to the Holocaust, Manhattan
- Studio Museum in Harlem Sculpture Garden, Manhattan
- Storm King Art Center, Mountainville, a "sculpture landscape"
- Kykuit Gardens, North Tarrytown
- André Emmerich Top Gallant Farm, Pawling
- Plattsburgh Sculpture Park at the State University of New York, Plattsburgh
- Buckhorn, Pound Ridge
- Donald M. Kendall Sculpture Gardens at PepsiCo Headquarters, Purchase
- Neuberger Museum of Art and Sculpture Garden, Purchase
- Rocky Point Park and Preserve, Rocky Point
- Nassau County Museum of Art and Sculpture, Roslyn Harbor
- Salem Art Works (SAW), Salem
- OPUS 40, Saugerties
- Taconic Sculpture Park, Spencertown
- Everson Museum of Art, Syracuse
- Sculpture Space, Utica
- Pacem in Terris, Warwick
- Adirondack - Sacandaga River Sculpture Park, Wells
- Chapel Hill Public Arts Program, Chapel Hill
- Davidson Sculpture Garden, Davidson
- North Carolina Museum of Art Park, Raleigh
- Winston-Salem State Sculpture Garden, Winston-Salem
- Carolina Bronze Sculpture Garden and Foundry, Seagrove
- Outdoor Sculpture in the University of Cincinnati Fine Arts Collection, Cincinnati
- Rosenthal Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati
- The Sculpture Center, Cleveland
- Columbus Museum of Art Sculpture Park, Columbus
- Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, Hamilton
- Rio Grande Sculpture Park, Rio Grande
- Georgia and David K. Welles Sculpture Garden, Toledo
- Evan H. Roberts Sculpture Mall, Portland
- Phillip and Muriel Berman Sculpture Park, Allentown
- Rhoneymeade Arboretum and Sculpture Garden, Centre Hall
- Kentuck Knob, Chalkhill
- Lookout Sculpture Park, Damascus
- Patricia D. Pfundt Sculpture Garden, Doylestown
- Abington Art Center Sculpture Garden, Jenkintown
- James Wolf Sculpture Trail, Johnstown
- Drexel University, Philadelphia
- Fairmount Park / International Sculpture Garden, Philadelphia
- Madeline K. Butcher Sculpture Garden and the Morris Arboretum, Philadelphia
- Pittston Susquehanna River Sculpture Park, Pittston
- Sculpture Garden of the Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico, San Juan
- Jackson Gallery & Sculpture Garden, Aiken
- South Carolina Botanical Garden and Sculpture Garden, Clemson
- Brookgreen Gardens, Murrells Inlet
- Hunter Museum of American Art Sculpture Garden, Chattanooga
- River Gallery Sculpture Garden, Chattanooga
- Carell Woodland Sculpture Trail (Cheekwood), Nashville
- Sculpture Fields at Montague Park Chattanooga
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden and Museum, Austin
- Huntington Sculpture Foundation, Coupland
- Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas
- Meadows Museum Sculpture Plaza, Dallas
- Nasher Sculpture Center, Dallas
- NorthPark Center, Dallas
- Rachofsky House, Dallas
- Texas Sculpture Garden, Frisco
- Blossom Street Gallery & Sculpture Garden, Houston
- Buffalo Bayou Artpark, Houston
- James Turrell's Skyspace, Houston
- Lillie and Hugh Roy Cullen Sculpture Garden, Houston
- The Menil Collection, Houston
- Rothko Chapel & Sculpture Reflection Pool, Houston
- Strake Jesuit College Preparatory, Houston
- Benini Foundation and Sculpture Ranch, Johnson City
- Liberty Hill International Sculpture Park, Liberty Hill
- Chinati Foundation, Marfa
- McNay Art Museum, San Antonio
- San Antonio Museum of Art Sculpture Garden, San Antonio
- Spiral Jetty by Robert Smithson, near Brigham City (in the Great Salt Lake)
- Gilgal Sculpture Garden by Thomas Childs, Salt Lake City
- Metaphor: The Tree of Utah by Karl Momen, near Wendover
- Spirit of Place, Huntington
- Vermont Arts Council, Montpelier
- North Bennington Art Park, North Bennington
- West Branch Gallery and Sculpture Park, Stowe
- Marble Street Sculpture Park, West Rutland
- West Rutland Art Park, West Rutland
- National Memorial Park, Falls Church
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond
- Peter F. De Vaux, Verona
- Earth Sanctuary Sculpture Garden, Whidbey Island
- Western Washington University Campus Sculpture, Bellingham
- SJI Sculpture Park, Friday Harbor
- Monarch Contemporary Art Center and Sculpture Park, Olympia
- Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle
- Spokane Sculpture Walk, Spokane
- Whitman College Campus Sculpture, Walla Walla
- Prairie Moon Sculpture Park, Cochrane
- Lynden Sculpture Garden, Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Concrete Park, Phillips
- Mississippi River Sculpture Park, Prairie du Chien
- Woodlot Outdoor Sculpture Gallery, Sheboygan
- Stevens Point Sculpture Park, Stevens Point
- Margaret Woodson Fischer Sculpture Gallery, Wausau
- Heide Museum of Modern Art Sculpture Park in Bulleen near Melbourne. Sculptures are permanently exhibited.
- Lyons Sculpture Park, 15-acre (61,000 m2) sculpture park in Lyons, western Victoria
- McClelland Gallery and Sculpture Park, public sculpture garden in Langwarrin near Melbourne
- National Gallery of Australia has a sculpture park from the gallery to the banks of Lake Burley Griffin. One of the permanent exhibits in the park is a fern garden designed by Fiona Hall.
- Gibbs Farm, Kaipara, Northland
- Hills Golf Course Sculpture Trail, Arrowtown, Otago
- Hotere Garden Oputae, Port Chalmers, Otago
- Waitakaruru Arboretum, Waitakaruru, Waikato
- Botero Plaza, Medellín
- Hacienda Nápoles, the estate created by drug lord Pablo Escobar and now owned by the Colombian government, boasts of some statues of dinosaurs (built with bones), and pre-historic animals (such as the mammoth, that children can climb and play on), as well as decommissioned military vehicles, and a giant hand sculpture.
- Nutibara sculpture park, Medellín
- "Kirstenbosch NBG: Sculpture Garden". sanbi.org. May 28, 2013. Archived from the original on April 15, 2014. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- Nirox Sculpture Garden, 1 hour drive away from Johannesburg "Nirox: Sculpture Garden". June 24, 2015.
- CC.jl.gov.cn] (in Chinese)
- En.changchun.gov.cn[permanent dead link]
- En.changchun.gov.cn[permanent dead link]
- "China — International Directory of Sculpture Parks & Gardens. Birkbeck, University of London". bbk.ac.uk. 2010-02-01. Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- "The World's Largest Urban Sculpture Park: A Guide". community.travelchinaguide.com. 2006-09-25. Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- CCFAO.com.cn (Web Archive)
- "The Official English Website of Changchun City, China" (in Chinese). zjrc.changchun.jl.cn. Archived from the original on 2013-01-01. Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- "The Official English Website of Changchun City, China" (in Chinese). 2007.changchun.jl.cn. Archived from the original on 2011-07-07. Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- "The Official English Website of Changchun City, China" (in Chinese). Zjrc.changchun.jl.cn. Archived from the original on 2011-07-07. Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- Google cache page 1, page 4 when offline.)
- "Zobon City Sculpture Garden, Pudong Shanghai, China - Archiplanet". www.archiplanet.org. Archived from the original on 2016-12-21. Retrieved 2016-12-16.
- "Birckbeck". Bbk.ac.uk. 2010-02-01. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Cihu Sculpture Memorial Park". Archived from the original on 2014-11-20. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "Museum-joanneum.at". Museum-joanneum.at. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Skulpturengartendamnatz.de". Skulpturengartendamnatz.de. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Victoriasway.eu". Victoriasway.eu. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "chiantisculpturepark.it". chiantisculpturepark.it. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- it:Parco sculture del Chianti
- "Barbara Hepworth Drawings Displayed in Major Wakefield Exhibition - ArtLyst". Artlyst. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
The studio was designated the Barbara Hepworth Museum in the following year and, on coming under the Tate's aegis in 1980, secured an unrivalled collection of her work for the Gallery.
- "The Cass Sculpture Foundation". Archived from the original on 30 July 2012. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
Since 1992, the Cass Sculpture Foundation has commissioned over 400 new monumental sculptures from emerging and established British sculptors. There are currently over 80 works on display in the 26-acre grounds of the charity at Goodwood, West Sussex.
- The Irwell Sculpture Trail is not strictly a park, since it is defined by a trail.
- "International Directory of Sculpture Parks canada". www.artnut.com. Retrieved 2016-12-16.
- Included because architecture may also be viewed as sculpture in its widest sense
- "Jockhildebrand.com". Jockhildebrand.com. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Mexico — International Directory of Sculpture Parks & Gardens. Birkbeck, University of London". www.bbk.ac.uk. Retrieved 2016-12-16.
- "Murphy Sculpture Garden - Collections - Hammer Museum". Hammer.ucla.edu. Archived from the original on 2010-07-20. Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- "Albuquerque Museum Sculpture Garden". cabq.gov.
- "Lyonssculpturepark.com.au". Lyonssculpturepark.com.au. 2017-11-24. Retrieved 2017-11-24.
- "Art in Landscape, by Harijs Piekains". National Gallery of Australia. Retrieved 2007-07-29.
- "Fiona Hall's fern garden, by Harijs Piekains". National Gallery of Australia. Archived from the original on 2007-07-07. Retrieved 2007-07-29.
- Arbuckle, Alex Q. (August 29, 1989). "Hacienda Nápoles: What do you buy the drug lord who has everything? A zoo".
- Blázquez Abascal, Jimena; Valeria Varas; and Raúl Rispa. (2006). Sculpture Parks in Europe: A Guide to Art and Nature. Basel; Boston: Birkhäuser Architecture. ISBN 978-3764376253.
- Cigola, Francesca. (2013). Art Parks: A Tour of America's Sculpture Parks and Gardens. New York: Princeton Architectural Press. ISBN 978-1616891299.
- Harper, Glenn; and Twylene Moyer, eds. (2008). Landscapes for Art: Contemporary Sculpture Parks. Hamilton, NJ: ISC Press; and Seattle: University of Washington Press. ISBN 978-0295988610.
- McCarthy, Jane; and Laurily Keir Epstein. (1996). A Guide to the Sculpture Parks and Gardens of America. New York: Michael Kesend. ISBN 978-0935576511.
- Stępnik, Małgorzata; Modernist sculpture parks and their ideological contexts – on the basis of the oeuvres by Gustav Vigeland, Bernhard Hoetger and Einar Jónsson, „The Polish Journal of Aesthetics”, No 47 (4/2017), pp. 143–169. e-ISSN 2353-723X / p-ISSN 1643-1243