|Hubs||Saratov Tsentralny Airport|
|Key people||Igor Tretyakov, Director|
Saratov Airlines was founded in 1931. It was called "Saratov United Air Squad" and was a part of Aeroflot. The airline has received a prestigious award, "Krylia Rossii" (Russian Wings), three times. Until 2013 it operated as Saravia (Russian: Саравиа).
In December 2013, Saratov Airlines, became the first Russian operator of Embraer E-Jets, with the arrival of two Embraer 195 114-seat aircraft.
On 14 October 2015, the Russian aviation authorities sanctioned Saratov Airlines after a violation of security rules. The airline was therefore no longer allowed to operate flights to destinations outside of Russia from 26 October 2015. However, by May 2016 the airline had resumed international charter services.
As of October 2016, Saratov Airlines operates the following domestic scheduled and international charter passenger flights:
- Moscow - Domodedovo International Airport
- Kirov - Pobedilovo Airport
- Krasnodar - Pashkovsky Airport
- Mineralnye Vody - Mineralnye Vody Airport
- Murmansk - Murmansk Airport (ends 14 November 2016)
- Nizhnevartovsk - Nizhnevartovsk Airport
- Orsk - Orsk Airport
- Saint Petersburg - Pulkovo Airport
- Samara - Kurumoch International Airport
- Saratov - Saratov Tsentralny Airport base
- Surgut - Surgut International Airport seasonal charter
- Ufa - Ufa International Airport
- Volgograd - Gumrak Airport
- Yekaterinburg - Koltsovo Airport
Saratov Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft as of December 2016:
|Four Yak-42s in storage|
|Antonov An-148||2||2||0||83||83||Subleased from Rossiya Airlines|
|Embraer 195||2||—||10||104||114||Leased from Celestial Aviation Trading|
- ch-aviation.com - Rosaviatsia sanctions Saratov Airlines for safety violations 14 October 2015
- saratovairlines.ru - Расписание ("Schedule") (Russian) retrieved 25 May 2016
- "Саратовские Авиалинии".
- ""Саратовские авиалинии" получили первый самолет Ан-148". Авиатранспортное обозрение. 2016-11-12. Retrieved 2016-12-28.
Media related to Saravia at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (English) (Russian)
|This article relating to a Russian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|