Jump to navigation Jump to search
|OS grid reference|
|• London||130 mi (210 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
The manor of Tothill belonged to Lord Willoughby De Broke. The manor house is a Grade II listed building. It was built in the 17th century, with early-18th-century refronting, and some 19th-century alteration.
- "Vision Of Britain". Vision Of Britain. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- "British Listed Buildings". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- Historic England. "Monument No. 355689". PastScape. Retrieved 29 April 2011.
- Historic England. "Toot Hill motte and bailey castle (1016782)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- Historic England. "Monument No. 520869". PastScape. Retrieved 29 April 2011.