My block in Indonesian wikipedia
@Aldnonymous: Hi, why did I get blocked in Indonesian wikipedia as a sockpuppet in Menyalahgunakan beberapa akun: Boneka dari Wira sapta? I don't even know who Wira sapta even is. Look at my contribution compare to Wira sapta. I only contribute on football. And I see from Wira sapta, he didn't even contribute in football. So Why?
This is my one and only account. I began editing since 2016 in English wikipedia and began editing Indonesian wiki from 2018 because someone told me to contribute in my Indonesian talk page. I never created another account, I never edit without login first. So why? Give me your reason. Thanks Wira rhea (talk) 00:19, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
You've got mail
Page mover granted
Hello, Aldnonymous. Your account has been extendedmover" user right, either following a request for it or demonstrating familiarity with working with article names and moving pages. You are now able to rename pages without leaving behind a redirect, move subpages when moving the parent page(s), and move category pages.the "
Please take a moment to review Wikipedia:Page mover for more information on this user right, especially the criteria for moving pages without leaving redirect. Please remember to follow post-move cleanup procedures and make link corrections where necessary, including broken double-redirects when
suppressredirect is used. This can be done using Special:WhatLinksHere. It is also very important that no one else be allowed to access your account, so you should consider taking a few moments to secure your password. As with all user rights, be aware that if abused, or used in controversial ways without consensus, your page mover status can be revoked.
- Wikipedia:Requested moves
- Category:Articles to be moved, for article renaming requests awaiting action.
thanks for pointing put your role
you do a great job - it just gets really spooky when the constant problem actually starts wandering into the checkuser area and more less like a very nakal anjing hi Im here in rather meaningless expressions - it seems a pity there isnt a way to nuke the whole ip range, sad JarrahTree 14:32, 16 May 2019 (UTC)
- @JarrahTree: I already blocked whole range of /19 on Indonesian Wikipedia (yes, a hardblock that will not even allow account registration only via OTRS can I review each cases of legit request), also updated the global abusefilter on meta.--AldNonUcallin?☎ 14:35, 16 May 2019 (UTC)
- Addendum JarrahTree, I already contacted Oshwah via IRC and he did block whole range of <hidden> for a week, albeit a softblock.--AldNonUcallin?☎ 14:37, 16 May 2019 (UTC)
News and updates for administrators from the past month (May 2019).
- Andonic • Consumed Crustacean • Enigmaman • Euryalus • EWS23 • HereToHelp • Nv8200pa • Peripitus • StringTheory11 • Vejvančický
- An RfC seeks to clarify whether WP:OUTING should include information on just the English Wikipedia or any Wikimedia project.
- An RfC on WT:RfA concluded that Requests for adminship and bureaucratship are discussions seeking to build consensus.
- An RfC proposal to make the templates for discussion (TfD) process more like the requested moves (RM) process, i.e. "as a clearinghouse of template discussions", was closed as successful.
- The CSD feature of Twinkle now allows admins to notify page creators of deletion if the page had not been tagged. The default behavior matches that of tagging notifications, and replaces the ability to open the user talk page upon deletion. You can customize which criteria receive notifications in your Twinkle preferences: look for Notify page creator when deleting under these criteria.
- Twinkle's d-batch (batch delete) feature now supports deleting subpages (and related redirects and talk pages) of each page. The pages will be listed first but use with caution! The und-batch (batch undelete) option can now also restore talk pages.