|Traded as||BİST: VESTL|
|Turan Erdogan, (CEO)|
|Revenue||US$ 2.8 Billion (2010)|
|US$ 20.7 Million (2010)|
Number of employees
Vestel is a Turkish home and professional appliances manufacturing company consisting of 18 companies specialised in electronics, major appliances and information technology. Vestel's headquarters and production plant are located in Manisa, while the company's parent conglomerate is the Istanbul based Zorlu Holding.
Vestel, together with its subsidiary brands has a significant share in the European market of consumer electronics and home appliances, in particular TV sets. As of 2006, Vestel was the largest TV producer in Europe with more than 8 million units sold, accounting for a quarter of the European market. Vestel also has a subsidiary brand Vestfrost, which is popular in the Nordic countries. In 2014, Vestel entered into the smartphone market.
- Digihome E Consumer Electronics brand
- Electra A UK white goods brand
- Finlux A Finnish consumer electronics brand
- Graetz A white goods brand sold in German-speaking countries
- Innohit (Italian TV brand) is manufactured under license from the brand owner.
- Isis (UK TV and white goods brand)
- Celcus (UK TV Brand)
- Luxor (a former Swedish brand previously owned by Nokia)
- MAXWELL Manufactures TV Sets, DVD players, and white goods( mainly refrigerators, air conditioners, cooking stoves, washing machines)
- Regal A Turkish brand also sold in Russia
- SEG A German brand also sold in Russia
- Servis A UK white goods brand
- Sharp as Sharp Home Appliances Europe, Sharp Corporation (Japanese brand) white goods for Europe are manufactured under license from the brand owner. Rebadged flagship Servis models.
- Techwood A consumer electronics brand
- Telefunken (German TV brand) is manufactured under license from the brand owner.
- Vestfrost (a former Danish white goods brand purchased by Vestel)
- Waltham (a former UK brand purchased by Vestel)
- Kendo Manufactures TV sets and set top boxes.
- Acoustic Solutions TV Manufacturer.
- Walker for Irish market.
- GoGen An East European brand of TV sets and other electronic products.
- New Pol
- AKAI For some countries, Vestel sets are branded AKAI.
- Daewoo Some TV sets made by Vestel are marketed under the DAEWOO brand in some countries.
- Ferguson LCD TV sets branded Ferguson and marketed by a Polish company, are made by Vestel.
- Hitachi Vestel is rebranding some of its TV sets as HITACHI, in some countries.
- Horizon Low cost brand, usually led TV's, marketed in Romania by NOD distribution , previous ASEsoft.
- HYUNDAI. Hyundai TV Sets, both TFT and CRT TV sets were manufactured by Vestel, for some countries
- JVC Some JVC TV sets, both TFT and CRT, were manufactured by Vestel. Also, today, Vestel sells in some countries, LCD TV sets branded JVC.
- LINSAR Independent British company that was established in 2006 are made by Vestel
- MEDION German brand of consumer electronics. Many MEDION TV sets were and are manufactured by Vestel. Also, Tevion, Microstar, Lifetec brands are found on Vestel TV sets.
- Nordmende Some Vestel TV sets are marketed under Nordmende brand.
- Orion Some TV sets made by Vestel are branded Orion Electric, for some countries. Orion TV sets with Vestel chassis, were usually belonging to ORION Hungary, a Hungarian electronics manufacturer.
- Philips Some LED TV from PHILIPS ( like 32PFL3008 ) are made by Vestel, mainly entry level models.
- Polaroid LCD TV sets from Polaroid, in Europe, are made by Vestel.
- Selecline. Brand belonging to Auchan, France, used for tv sets and other electrical consumer products sold by Auchan.
- Saba Some Vestel Sets are marketed under the name SABA.
- SANYO Some TV sets made by Vestel were sold under the brand SANYO in some countries.
- Qilive. Brand belonging to Auchan, France, used for tv sets and other electrical consumer products sold by Auchan.
- Sharp Some entry level TV sets from Sharp are manufactured by Vestel.
- Technika. Brand owned by Tesco. Some older models used Vestel chassis.
- TELETECH. Low cost electronics brand, belonging to ALTEX Romania. TELETECH televisions are made by Vestel
- Tesla A brand from Czechoslovakia. In countries that once formed Czechoslovakia, LCD TV sets made by Vestel were marketed under the name TESLA , but also ORAVA in some cases.
- Toshiba Many sets named Toshiba are manufactured by Vestel , for European market.
- Universum (electronics) German brand belonging to Quelle. Some Universum sets were manufactured by Vestel, both TFT and CRT.
- Videoton A Hungarian electronics company. In Hungary, there were available Videoton LCD TV sets. There TV sets were made by Vestel, and usually sold in Hungary.
- Watson Brand belonging to METRO GROUP. Many Watson TV sets were made by Vestel.
- WESTWOOD. Low cost electronics brand belonging to DOMO Romania. WESTWOOD televisions are made by Vestel.