Waratah railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Station looking east in July 2013
Station Street, Waratah|
|Operated by||NSW TrainLink|
|Distance||165.96 kilometres from Central|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||9 March 1858|
|Passengers (2013)||350 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Newcastle|||
|2||services to Maitland, Telarah, Dungog, Muswellbrook & Scone|||
Newcastle Transport operates one route via Waratah station:
- 24: Wallsend to Marketown via Jesmond, University of Newcastle, Waratah, Carrington & Newcastle Interchange
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Waratah Station NSWrail.net
- Station Names. Date of opening, closing and/or change of name. Public Transport Commission of New South Wales Administrative Branch (Archives Section) (3rd ed.). February 1979 . p. 34.
- "Hunter line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Newcastle Transport route 24". Transport for NSW.