|July 2017 +/-|
|BLT @ Brooklyn Museum, NY||July 1, 2017|
|CSUN Queer STEM||July 8, 2017|
|London 120||July 9, 2017|
|Oxford 52||July 16, 2017|
|Seattle Wiknic @ Gas Works Park||July 16, 2017|
|EaT5 @ Amon Carter Museum||July 20, 2017|
|Wiknic @ Mission Bay, California||July 30, 2017|
|August 2017 +/-|
|London 121||August 13, 2017|
|BLT + Hip Hop @ Brooklyn||August 20, 2017|
|San Diego 23||August 27, 2017|
|September 2017 +/-|
|Cambridge 35||September 3, 2017|
|EaT6 @ Amon Carter Museum||September 21, 2017|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
- see also: Wikipedia:Meetup/Ohio 2
- For comments and suggestions regarding this meetup, post it on the discussion page.
The first Wikipedian meetup in Ohio is currently being planned. The meetup will take place in Columbus on July 18, 2009. Depending on how many Wikipedians can make it, the meetup could be located at one of a number of possible venues. Please visit the talk page to discuss details.
To discuss undetermined factors, please see the talk page.
- Columbus: Columbus, Ohio has been decided on for the city, since it is the state capital, centrally located, and the location where the most could make it.
- Undetermined: Ideally, we will meet outdoors, at a yet to be determined Columbus Metro Park or perhaps in the The Oval. Then, depending on the amount of people (and interest gauged before the date), we can head to another venue. Possibilities include the museum, the Wexner Center, the zoo, and COSI, or a restaurant, such as Donatos Pizza, Eddie George's Grille, or one of the many options in South Campus Gateway or Easton Town Center.
- Undetermined: Depending on the venue, the expected tone, and what works best for everyone, the meetup could take place at any time of the day.
- Rkitko (talk)
- Aaron Schulz
Could be. Meetare Shappy Cunkelfratz! 18:19, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- JonRidinger (talk) I can come if it's more in the morning/early afternoon as I have to be in Kirtland by 6 PM that evening.
- Weatherstar4000 (talk) - Possibly, not sure right now...
- I'm at OSU. I could help organize. OlYellerTalktome 04:11, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
- Analogue Kid I'll pencil it in; don't know for sure yet.
- It's Me :) O Yea its me.. Washington95 (talk) 19:28, 20 April 2009 (UTC) Absolutley unsure. most likely not. But will keep in mind. Please let me know more details
- OHWiki (talk) I might come, don't know for sure. Keep me up to date for more details.
- Spongefan (talk) I will be at Ohio State this summer, but I have serious doubts since registering for Otakon during the same weekend.
- Furik (talk)
- Nyttend I can't drive, but I'll see if I can come some other way
- IanManka Like everyone else, it depends on what I'm doing and other factors. I don't know what I'm doing two months from now yet...
- I'm local to Columbus. Let's see if I pay enough attention to not forget. Also, I can do directions and a map once the location is pinned down — again, assuming I keep paying attention and don't forget. (There's a chance my boyfriend might come along, too.) Vid the Kid (t/c) Does this font make me look fat? 02:41, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- لennavecia - It's possible. But I'll be driving if I come, so... we'll see.
- Very maybe.--Tznkai (talk) 20:27, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
- Most likely not, but who knows, maybe. If at the Oval, there's a more likely chance than the other possibilities. Best, --A NobodyMy talk 03:35, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- I doubt it, but if I'm not at boot by then I'll consider it.--AtTheAbyss (talk) 05:50, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- I may be able to come. --Robbie0513 17:03, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
- rʨanaɢ talk/contribs at Indiana University for the summer, but since it's a Saturday I might be able to sneak out at nap-time.
- Frank12 won't be able to attend (as he's getting married), but would like to be kept in the know about what goes on for future dates.
- Hoof Hearted will be busy playing bass at a wedding in Tipp City.
- SuperHamster is only 14 years old, and doesn't think his parents will want to drive him all the way to Columbus to see a bunch of older people. No offense, of course. =) Maybe when I'm older...
- hmwithτ 21:27, 20 May 2009 (UTC) Even though I created this page and planned it, I didn't realize that the date is during a vacation. I'll unfortunately be visiting Ocean Isle during the meetup. I cannot wait for the second one though.
- Giles Martin won't be able to attend -- I'll be in Australia most of July, but I'd still like to come to a future meeting.
- Llywrch's wife has family in North Canton, but we won't be visiting them summer. Maybe next year, if you put me on the invite list.
- CastAStone//₵₳$↑₳₴₮ʘ№€ Oh man, the one time I'm not in Columbus, y'all go and meetup without me. Sigh... Have fun everyone! Put me on the list for Ohio 2!
- DaveMenninger obligations here in cincinnati...
- Trying to get up to Ohio is complicating things too much for me, so I have to bow out. I will, however, be at Wikipedia:Meetup/Nashville (since that's where I'm at, far less travel involved). EVula // talk // ☯ // 18:41, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
I know this is late but i couldnt make it since its very far away from Mentor if there is one In the Cleveland/Akron area id go but i coulnt for this one sorry! (talk) 19:55, 20 August 2009 (UTC) Umbrella Phantom is in Cleveland, unable to attend, interested if one is Cleveland area.