||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
Teigen at the 2012 premiere of What to Expect When You're Expecting
November 30, 1985 |
Delta, Utah, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||John Legend (m. 2013)|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in (1.74 m)|
|Measurements||34C"-25"-35" (86-64-89 cm)|
Teigen became an IGN Babe in 2004 and a substitute model on Deal or No Deal for 2006-2007. In July 2007 she appeared on the cover of Maxim's calendar. Her campaigns include Gillette Venus, Olay, Nike, Skullcandy headphones, Rock and Republic, Billabong, Beach Bunny Swimwear (for whom she was also a fashion week correspondent), and Nine West Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. Christine recently filmed a Cooking Channel special titled Cookies and Cocktails. She has also served as a recurring guest host and contributor on E!, TMZ, MTV, FUSE/MSG, and Extra with Mario Lopez, and has appeared on America's Next Top Model and Watch What Happens Live. In spring 2013, she will be seen as host of the reality competition show, “Model Employee” on VH1.
Teigen appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2010, and was named "Rookie of the Year". Her friend and fellow model Brooklyn Decker introduced her to the people at Sports Illustrated to cast her. She was also a part of the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues. In addition to Sports Illustrated, Teigen has appeared on the cover of Ocean Drive Magazine and in editorials for Italian Vogue, Esquire, Glamour, and Cosmopolitan.
Other side projects include designing a capsule collection with swimwear designer DiNeila Brazil (which debuted at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami in the summer of 2011) and appearing as a featured character in the 2011 EA Sports video game Need For Speed: The Run.
When not working in the world of high fashion modeling, Teigen is a cook and writer (she is the author of the blog, www.sodelushious.com) and enjoys expanding her knowledge of food while traveling the world. She was also featured on an additional Cooking Channel special in February 2013, titled Chrissy Teigen's Hungry, detailing her wedding menu tasting with then-fiancé John Legend.
In 2012 Chrissy Teigen was named Spike TV's "Our New Girlfirend."
In 2013, She appeared in her husband's, John Legend's, music video for the song "All Of Me", which was inspired by their relationship.
Teigen's father is Norwegian (Teigen pronounced "Ty-Gun" not " Tee-gan") as she refers and her mother is Thai. After four years of dating, Teigen became engaged to musician John Legend in December 2011. They married on September 14, 2013 in Como, Italy.
2013 - GQ Sexiest Women of 2013 Best BFF award 2012
-  IMG Models. Accessed August 6, 2010.
- "Sports Illustrated Swimsuits Revealed. Retrieved on 2009-02-14". Youtube.com. 2010-02-09. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- "Chrissy Teigen on Romantic Cooking, Eating Whatever You Want and More. Retrieved on 2013-02-08". Blog.cookingchanneltv.com. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
- The Daily Mail: "'Sports Illustrated is terrified of girls losing weight': Chrissy Teigen on waif-thin catwalk models and why she's lucky she 'gets to eat'" By Tamara Abraham May 9, 2013
- Silverman, Stephen M. (December 27, 2011). "John Legend Is Engaged". People. Retrieved September 14, 2013.
- Galla, Brittany (July 24, 2013). "Chrissy Teigen, John Legend Planning September Wedding in Lake Como, Italy". Us Weekly. Retrieved September 14, 2013.
- Webber, Stephanie (September 14, 2013). "John Legend, Chrissy Teigen Marry in Italy -- See Her Wedding Dress!". Us Weekly. Retrieved September 14, 2013.
- "Fox And Friends", Fox News Channel broadcast, October 20th 2011
- Christine Teigen on Twitter
- Christine Teigen at the Internet Movie Database
- Profile at Vision Management