Directorate-General for Taxation and Customs Union (European Commission)
This article is part of a series on the
The Directorate-General for Taxation and Customs Union is a Directorate-General of the European Commission. The DG Taxation and Customs manages, defends and develops the customs union as a vital part of protecting the external borders of the European Union. It also co-ordinates taxation policy across the European Union.
The Directorate-General is organised into five directorates:
- Directorate R: Resources
- Directorate A: Customs Policy, Legislation, Tariff
- Directorate B: Security & Safety, Trade Facilitation & International coordination
- Directorate C: Indirect Taxation and Tax Administration
- Directorate D: Direct taxation, Tax Coordination, Economic Analysis and Evaluation
- "Organisation Chart - Taxation and Customs Union Directorate General (01/06/2010)". European Commission. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- Directorate-General for Taxation and Customs Union
- European Customs Information Portal (ECIP)
- TARIC - Online customs tariff database
- eLearning courses in Customs and Taxation
|This article about the European Union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|