Abiquo Enterprise Edition
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for web content. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Abiquo True Hybrid Cloud Logo
|Written in||Java |
|License||Proprietary commercial software|
Abiquo Hybrid Cloud Platform is a web-based cloud computing software platform developed by Abiquo. Written entirely in Java, it is used to build, integrate and manage public and private clouds in homogeneous environments. Users can deploy and manage servers, storage system and network and virtual devices. It also supports LDAP integration.
From version 3.1, it also supports multiple public cloud providers:
Abiquo version 3.2 added:
Abiquo version 3.4 added:
- Support for Docker hosts, adding multi-tenant networking, storage management and private registry management for Docker
Later versions continued to add features including autoscaling on any cloud, integration to VMware NSX and OpenStack Neutron for software defined networking, guest config with cloud-init and integrated monitoring driving guest automation.
Abiquo supports any vendor for hypervisor storage, and also supports tiered storage pools, enabling storage-as-a-service from specific vendors and technologies including:
- Generic iSCSI
In April 2014 Abiquo launched Abiquo anyCloud, a SAAS version of the Abiquo Hybrid Cloud Platform software. This version lets users manage public cloud resources from:
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Azure
- IBM SoftLayer
- Rackspace Open Cloud (an OpenStack cloud)
- HP Public Cloud (an OpenStack cloud)
- Google Compute Engine
Additional security and process features include workflow, to have an enterprise administrator electronically sign off on changes, an audit trail of activity and the ability to share cloud accounts among and enterprise team in a secure way.
Reviews and awards
- Finalist for the 2015 Cloud Awards
- Finalist for the 2015 UK Cloud Awards in the category Cloud Management Product of the Year
- EMA Radar for Private Cloud platforms 2013
- Global Telecoms Business Innovation Summit and Awards 2013 (with Interoute)
- EuroCloud UK Awards
- "Architecture - Abiquo Hybrid Cloud Software". Abiquo.com. 2018-06-26. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- Junjie Peng; Xuejun Zhang; Zhou Lei; Bofeng Zhang; Wu Zhang; Qing Li. (2009). "Comparison of Several Cloud Computing Platforms". IEEE Computer. IEEE Press: 23–27.
- "LDAP and Active Directory Integration". wiki.abiquo.com/. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "Private Cloud Features Summary". wiki.abiquo.com/. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "Abiquo and DigitalOcean Team to Deliver Enterprise-Grade Hybrid Cloud". Deskeng.com. Retrieved 2017-07-13.
- "Abiquo and CloudSigma Partner to Deliver Flexible Cloud Management through the anyCloud Hybrid Cloud Platform | HostReview.com". HostReview.com. Retrieved July 13, 2017.
- "2014-15 Winners | Cloud Computing & SaaS Awards 2016-17". Cloud-awards.com. Retrieved 2017-07-13.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-03-31. Retrieved 2015-03-28. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "EMA Radar for Private Cloud Platforms: Q1 2013 - Preview". Enterprisemanagement.com. Retrieved 2017-07-13.
- kateb327. "EuroCloud UK Awards Showcase the Cream of Cloud Apps". Compare the Cloud. Retrieved 2017-07-13.