Attleboro High School
|Attleboro High School|
100 Rathbun Williard Drive
|Color(s)||Blue, Silver & White|
|Rival||North Attleboro High School|
Attleborough High School is a public high school located in Attleboro, Massachusetts. The school is located at 100 Rathbun Williard Drive. The school has an approximate student enrollment of 1,700 students in grades 9–12. The schools mascot is the Bombardiers and the school colors are Royal Blue, Silver, and White. There is a project constructing a new $242 Million high school.
For the 2014–2015 school year the demographic profile of the enrollment is as follows:
- Male - 52.8%
- Female - 47.2%
- African American - 5.2%
- Asian - 4.4%
- Hispanic - 10.9%
- Native American - 0.5%
- White - 75.2%
- Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islanders - 0.2%
- Non Hispanic Multiracial - 3.7%
Attleboro has a very long rivalry with neighboring town's North Attleborough High School. The football teams have played each other on Thanksgiving Day for the past 90 years. Other rivals of Attleboro include Bishop Feehan High School and Foxborough High School. As of 2010, Attleboro competes in the Hockomock League along with Taunton, Canton, Foxborough, Franklin, King Philip, Mansfield, Milford, North Attleboro, Sharon, Oliver Ames, and Stoughton. Before the move to the Hockomock, Attleboro competed in many other leagues such as the Old Colony League , Bristol County League, and for a long time the eastern athletic conference
- Fall Cheerleading National Champions - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014
- Boys' Basketball D-I State Champions - 1943, 1998
- Meagan Fuller (class of 2010), Miss Massachusetts 2015
- Paul Heroux (class of 1995), Former member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives, Current Mayor of Attleboro
- Helen Guillette Vassallo (class of 1949), American scientific researcher, educator, author, lecturer, and business leader
- Steve Hagerty (class of 1987), 21st Mayor of Evanston, IL, and Founder and CEO of Hagerty Consulting, Inc
- "Attleboro High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- "Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education - 2020-21 SAT Performance Report - All Students Statewide Report".
- "Attleboro High (00160505) Enrollment Data". profiles.doe.mass.edu/. Mass. Dept of Ed. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- "Attleboro High (00160505) 2013-14 SAT Performance Report". profiles.doe.mass.edu/. Mass. Dept. of Ed. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- Allen, Paige (June 29, 2015). "Attleboro woman headed to Miss America competition". The Sun Chronicle. Attleboro, MA: United Communications Corporation. Retrieved August 6, 2015.
- Heroux, Paul. "Trivia About Paul". Paul Heroux Mayor. Weebly. Retrieved 31 May 2020.
- Attleboro High School (1949). Tattletale. Attleboro High School.