Attleboro High School
|Attleboro High School|
|100 Rathbun Williard Drive
Attleboro, MA, 02703
|Color(s)||Blue, Silver & White ‹See Tfm›‹See Tfm›‹See Tfm›|
|Rivals||North Attleboro, Bishop Feehan, Foxboro|
|Average SAT scores||501 verbal
1515 total (2014)
Attleboro High School is a public high school located in Attleboro, Massachusetts. The school is located at 100 Rathbun Williard Drive. The school has an approximate student enrollment of 1,700 students in grades 9-12. The schools mascot is the Bombardiers and the school colors are Royal Blue, Silver, and White.
For the 2014-2015 school year the demographic profile of the enrollment is as follows:
- Male - 52.8%
- Female - 47.2%
- African American - 5.2%
- Asian - 4.4%
- Hispanic - 10.9%
- Native American - 0.5%
- White - 75.2%
- Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islanders - 0.2%
- Non Hispanic Multiracial - 3.7%
Attleboro has a very long rivalry with neighboring town's North Attleborough High School. The football teams have played each other on Thanksgiving Day for the past 90 years. Other rivals of Attleboro include Bishop Feehan High School and Foxborough High School. As of 2010, Attleboro competes in the Hockomock League along with Taunton, Canton, Foxborough, Franklin, King Philip, Mansfield, North Attleboro, Sharon, Oliver Ames, and Stoughton. Before the move to the Hockomock, Attleboro long competed in the Old Colony League.
- Fall Cheerleading National Champions - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014
- Boy's Basketball D-I State Champions - 1943, 1998
- "Attleboro High (00160505) Enrollment Data". http://profiles.doe.mass.edu/. Mass. Dept of Ed. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- "Attleboro High (00160505) 2013-14 SAT Performance Report". http://profiles.doe.mass.edu/. Mass. Dept. of Ed. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
|This Massachusetts school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|