|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||4,720 ft / 1,440 m|
Its location is approximately 337 kilometres (209 mi), by air, northwest of Nairobi International Airport, the country's largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:0° 34' 35.00"N, 34° 33' 5.00"E (Latitude:0.576390; Longitude:34.551390).
Bungoma Airport is a small airport that serves the town of Bungoma. At the moment, there is no scheduled airline service to Bungoma Airport. Situated at 1,440 metres (4,720 ft) above sea level, the airport has a single asphalt runway 7-25 which measures 900 metres (3,000 ft) in length.
Airlines and destinations
None at the moment.
- "Distance between Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) and Bungoma (Western) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Site Weather Station HKBU in Bungoma Airport, WE, Kenya". CWOP Weather. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Length of Bungoma Airport Runway Archived 30 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- Location of Bungoma Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- Airkenya Flight Routes