(Redirected from Chiba, Japan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Chiba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chiba may refer to:
- Chiba, Chiba, capital city of Chiba Prefecture
- Chiba Station, a train station
- Chiba Prefecture, a sub-national jurisdiction in the Greater Tokyo Area on the eastern coast of Honshū
- Port of Chiba, Chiba Prefecture
- Chiba (instrument), a Chinese woodwind
- Chiba, slang for cannabis
- Chiba Engine, a server-based engine written in Java, see FormEngine
- Chiba University, a national university in the city of Chiba
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.