Corporate Flight Management
|Headquarters||Smyrna, Tennessee, United States|
|Key people||Matt Chaifetz, CEO
Allen Howell, President
Lee Harris, EVP of Flight Operations
Leon Custers, EVP of MTX & FBO Services
Ryan Donahue, VP of Aircraft Maintenance
Sam Wolf, VPCommercial Operations
Corporate Flight Management is an charter airline based in Smyrna, Tennessee, USA. It started operations in 1982 and operates on-demand charter services for passengers and freight in the southern United States, as well as a full-service fixed-base operation and is a Federal Aviation Administration certificated repair station. Its main base is Smyrna Airport.
Corporate Flight Management operated scheduled flights from Branson Airport to a number of destinations during 2012 branded as Branson Air Express using their BAe Jetstream 41 aircraft. The airline currently operates Essential Air Service between Chicago Midway Airport and Manistee County Blacker Airport under the Public Charters brand using a BAe Jetstream 32. It resumed passenger flights to Branson again under the name Buzz Airways in June 2014.
CFM began Essential Air Service (EAS) to and from Victoria Regional Airport under the "Texas Sky Airways" brand on November 2, 2014. Nonstop service is operated with BAe Jetstream propjets between Victoria and Austin (AUS) and Houston Intercontinental (IAH).
It began EAS service from Tupelo Regional Airport to Nashville under the "Contour Airlines" brand on March 22, 2016. CFM will begin operating flights under the "Contour Airlines" brand between Bowling Green–Warren County Regional Airport and Atlanta on August 29, 2016 and Seasonal Service to Destin–Fort Walton Beach Airport on September 1, 2016, utilizing Jetstream 41 turboprop aircraft.
The Corporate Flight Management Charter fleet (Part-135) includes the following aircraft (July 2016):
- 3 BAe Jetstream 31
- 4 BAe Jetstream 32EP
- 4 BAe Jetstream 41
- 1 Bombardier Challenger 300
- 1 Bombardier Challenger 605
- 1 Bombardier CRJ100
- 1 Bombardier Global 6000
- 2 Bombardier Learjet 35
- 1 Cessna Citation XLS
- 2 Cessna Citation V
- 4 Beechcraft King Air 200
- 1 IAI Westwind
Corporate Flight Management also comprises
Part-145 Repair Station
Fixed Base Operations (Smyrna, TN KMQY, Nashville, TN KJWN, Cleveland, TN KRZR)
Sales Department, CFM Jet ()
Financing Department, ()
Shared Ownership Program, JetQuik ()
- Corporate Flight Management
- Contour Airlines
- CFM Jet
- CFM Finance
- PlaneConversations CFM Business and Corporate Aviation Blog
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 69.
- Gibbons, Kathy. New carrier restores flights between Manistee, Chicago, Traverse City Record-Eagle, November 19, 2012, Retrieved 2013-01-04
- Appalachian Air Announces Ticket Sales, Appalachian Air, October 6, 2014, Retrieved 2014-10-09
- Colombo, Hayleigh OneJet cuts most Indy service as it shifts hub to Pittsburgh, Indiana Business Journal. April 6, 2016, retrieved 2016-04-07