|Branding||ABS-CBN TV 3 Baguio|
|Slogan||In The Service of The Filipino Worldwide|
|Channels||Analog: 3 (VHF)
Digital: 33 (UHF) (ISDB-T) (Test Broadcast)
Virtual: 11.16 (LCN)
|Call letters' meaning||DZ
|Sister station(s)||DWZO-TV 30 (S+A)|
|Former callsigns||DZRI-TV (1967-1972)
|Former channel number(s)||10 (1967-1972)|
|Former affiliations||GTV/MBS (1974-1986)|
|Transmitter power||60.48 Kilowatts|
DZRR-TV (ABS-CBN Baguio), channel 3, is a commercial television station owned by Philippine television network ABS-CBN Corporation. Its studios are located at ABS-CBN Broadcast Center, #59 First Road, Quezon Hill Proper, Baguio City (relocated from the Lower Basement of CAP Building as the former address of the original station since the 2nd quarter of 2014), and transmitter is located at Mt. Sto. Tomas, Tuba, Benguet.
- 1967 - ABS-CBN Baguio, the first television station of the network in Northern Luzon, was launched after it was merged with their former owners ABS and CBN. It was initially aired on TV-10 with a transmitting power of 500 watts.
- 1972 - During the declaration of Martial Law by then-President Ferdinand Marcos, and the takeover of ABS-CBN by his crony, Roberto Benedicto, DZRI-TV was shut down.
- 1974 - The operations of the closed down station was relaunched as the affiliate of Government Television (later Maharlika Broadcasting System, now People's Television Network). It was moved to Channel 3 with its call letters D-3-ZO-TV.
- May 13, 1989 - After the revival of the ABS-CBN, it took over D-3-ZO-TV and changed as DZRR-TV.
- July 8, 1989 - DZRR-TV carries the Star Network with a gold tri-ribbon channel 3 with a star.
- 1989 - DZRR-TV started domestic satellite broadcasts to bring programs live from Manila.
- Novemeber 27, 1995 - TV Patrol Northern Luzon becomes the station's flagship newscast.
UHF Channel 33 (587.143 MHz)
|Channel||Video||Aspect||PSIP Short Name||Programming||Note|
|11.16||H.264||4:3||ABS-CBN BAGUIO||ABS-CBN||Test broadcast|
|11.22||Knowledge Channel||Knowledge Channel|
|11.23||DZMM Teleradyo||DZMM TeleRadyo|
|11.24||KBO Channel||Kapamilya Box Office||Requires subscription through ABS-CBNmobile|
|11.25||ABS-CBN OneSeg||ABS-CBN OneSeg||1Seg|
- CINEMO!, YEY!, Knowledge Channel, and DZMM Teleradyo are exclusive channels to TV Plus, a digital set-top box manufactured by the network.
- Kapamilya Box Office or KBO Channel is accessible by texting activation on ABS-CBN Mobile for a free trial period.
ABS-CBN TV-3 Baguio Local Programs
- MAG TV Na, Atin 'To!
- TV Patrol Northern Luzon
- Naimbag Nga Morning Kapamilya
- Agri Tayo Dito
- Panagbenga Festival (yearly)
ABS-CBN TV-3 Baguio Previously Programs
- TV Patrol Baguio
- Dateline Northern Luzon
- Baguio Diaries
- "International TV Directory" (PDF). TV Factbook. 1970.
|This article about television in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|