|Type of business||Limited company|
Type of site
|Industry||Bookselling, Online shopping|
Book Depository (previously The Book Depository) is a UK-based online book seller with a large catalogue offered with free shipping to over 160 countries. The store was founded by a former Amazon.com employee. In 2011 it was acquired by Amazon.
- "Site Info". BookDepository.com. Alexa Internet.
- "Site Info". BookDepository.co.uk. Alexa Internet.
- "Which countries do you deliver to?", Help, The Book depository.
- "How does the Amazon acquisition affect The Book Depository customers?", Help, The Book Depository.
- Wood, Zoe (5 July 2011). "Amazon Takeover". London: The Guardian.
- "Start-up Award". UK: Startups.
- "Bookdepository". 100 List. UK: Fast Track. 2008.
- "Bookseller Award". Events force.
- "Bookseller Award" (PDF). Business Link.