Hongdu Aviation Industry Group
|Headquarters||Nanchang, Jiangxi, China|
|Song Chengzhi (Chairman)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Aviation Industry Corporation of China|
Hongdu Aviation Industry (Group) Corporation (Chinese: 洪都航空工业集团) (formerly China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation or CNAMC) is a Chinese aircraft manufacturer and supplier to the Chinese military. It is based in Nanchang, the capital of Jiangxi province and is part of the Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC).
The company was founded in 1951 as the state-run Hongdu Machinery-building Factory and later as the Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation. On March 1998 the company's name was changed to Hongdu Aviation Industry (Group) Corporation.
- Q-5 "Fantan"(exported under the designation A-5) - single-seat dual-engined supersonic attack aircraft based on the Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-19.
- Q-6 - A variable sweep-winged attacker, similar to MiG-23BN, cancelled
- J-12 - a 1970 Chinese lightweight supersonic fighter, Development abandoned in 1977. Only Prototypes built.
- CJ-5 - tandem two-seat military primary trainer aircraft - variant of Yak-18 (1958)
- CJ-6 - basic and advanced trainer, similar to the Yakovlev Yak-18.
- CJ-7 - two-seat piston engined trainer jointly developed by Hongdu and the Yak Aircraft Corporation.
- NAMC/PAC K-8 - two seat basic trainer
- Hongdu JL-8 - two-seat trainer
- Hongdu L-15 - supersonic trainer
- Hongdu N-5 - multi-use agriculture & forest aircraft
- MD500E - light and multi-purpose helicopter
- MD520N - light and multi-purpose helicopter
- MD530F - light and multi-purpose helicopter
- MD600N - single-turbine engine helicopter, stretched version of MD600
- Yun-5 (Y-5) - light utility/transport biplane
- Chang Jiang 750cc sidecar motorcycles - derived from Soviet copies of the 1938 BMW R71
- Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC)
- Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation
- Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group
- ACAC consortium
- Guizhou Aircraft Industry Co.
- Harbin Aircraft Industry Group
- Shanghai Aviation Industrial Company
- Shaanxi Aircraft Company
- Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
- Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation
- People's Liberation Army Air Force
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hongdu Aviation Industry Group.|
- Official Hongdu Aviation Industry Group Website
- 洪都航空工业集团 (Chinese)
- Introduction on the website of Federation of American Scientists