(Redirected from IoT)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up IoT, iot, or -iot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IOT or IoT may refer to:
Science and technology
- Internet of things (IoT), the internetworking of physical devices
- Inductive output tube, a variety of vacuum tube
- Input-Output Transfer, instructions for computers as in the PDP-8
- British Indian Ocean Territory (ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code)
- Illuminates of Thanateros, an occultish society
- Institute of Transportation, an agency in Taiwan
- Interoperability testing, testing to determine the interoperability of a product
- Completed operations indicator, in Belgian railway signalling
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IOT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.