Outline of Microsoft
Microsoft Corporation is a multinational corporation based in Redmond, Washington, USA and founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing. Due to the scope and size of the company, it encompasses a broad range of topics mostly revolving around critical analysis and the company's products and services.
- List of assets owned by Microsoft Corporation
- List of Control Panel applets (Windows)
- List of Games for Windows titles
- List of Macintosh software published by Microsoft
- List of Microsoft - Nortel (ICA) products
- List of Microsoft codenames
- List of Microsoft DOS versions
- List of Microsoft Office programs
- List of Microsoft operating systems
- List of Microsoft software
- List of Microsoft server technology
- List of Microsoft Visual Studio add-ins
- List of Microsoft Windows components
- List of Microsoft Windows application programming interfaces and frameworks
- List of typefaces included with Microsoft Windows
- List of Microsoft Windows versions
- Actimates − Set of toys (discontinued) developed by Microsoft.
- Pocket PC
- Microsoft Mouse
- Microsoft Natural keyboard
- SideWinder family
- Digital Sound System 80
- Microsoft Zune
- Microsoft Surface
- PCsafety − Part of Microsoft's technical support that deals with malware and virus issues.
- Virus Information Alliance – An international partnership created by the Microsoft Corporation in association with various antivirus vendors.
- Ultra Mobile PC − Joint specification by Microsoft and others for a small form factor tablet PC.
- Microsoft Partner Network - The Microsoft partner companies who build solutions on top of Microsoft software or who resell Microsoft software.
Board of Directors
- John W. Thompson (Chairperson)
- Satya Nadella (CEO)
- Dina Dublon
- Raymond Gilmartin
- Maria Klawe
- David Marquardt
- Charles Noski
- Helmut Panke
Presidents and VPs
Segments and subsidiaries
- Microsoft Services Asia − A subsidiary responsible for services across Asia.
- Microsoft Studios − A division responsible for the creation of video content for Microsoft and its partners.
- Microsoft Research - A division responsible for the research of computer science.
- MSNBC - A television station formerly co-owned by Microsoft; Microsoft is still a shareholder.
- Slate - Current affairs magazine created by Microsoft and later sold to the Washington Post Company.
- Microsoft Skype Division - A Division responsible for the Skype and Microsoft Lync products
- Microsoft hardware