London Buses route 277
|End||Highbury & Islington|
Stagecoach London commenced a new contract in February 2010.
In February 2009, drivers on the route were criticised by local residents for causing unnecessarily high noise and air pollution at the Highbury Corner terminus.
The route is notable for passing through areas of London with strong cultural importance. A feature in Time Out magazine in March 2009 highlighted notable points along the route as the Vortex Jazz Club and Café Oto in Dalston, the Hackney Empire theatre, Broadway Market in London Fields and One Canada Square in Canary Wharf.
Route 277 operates via these primary locations:
- East India
- Canary Wharf
- Westferry station
- Mile End
- Victoria Park
- Hackney Town Hall
- Dalston Junction
- Highbury & Islington
- Bus tender results Route 277/N277 Transport for London 6 August 2009
- Selfish bus drivers bring fumes misery Islington Tribune 20 February 2009
- Bus Route 277: Highbury to Canary Wharf - Time Out London
- Route 277 Map Transport for London
- Media related to London Buses route 277 at Wikimedia Commons