Mahindra Two Wheelers
Mahindra Two Wheelers
|Traded as||BSE: 500520|
|Anand Mahindra (Chairman & Managing Director)|
|Parent||Mahindra & Mahindra Limited|
Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited (MTWL) is a group venture owned by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (M&M), which manufactures scooters and motorcycles. Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited was founded in 2008, when Mahindra & Mahindra Limited acquired the business assets of Kinetic Motor Company Limited. MTWL has partnered with Taiwan's Sanyang Industry Company (SYM) to help develop its scooter portfolio, and with Italy-based Engines Engineering for research and product design.
Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited has a Research and Development unit located at Chinchwad, Pune, equipped with necessary design and development facilities right from renderings to prototype manufacture and testing. It has invested ₹100 crore (US$ 14 million) to make it functional.
- Duro DZ
- Gusto 125
- Gusto 110
- Rodeo UZO (2014)
- Mahindra Flyte
- Mahindra Kine
- Mahindra Rodeo RZ
- Mahindra Duro
- Mahindra Duro DZ
- Mahindra Pantero
- Mahindra Stallio
- Mahindra Duro was declared the Scooter of the Year at the annual NDTV Car & Bike Awards in 2010.
- Mahindra Rodeo won the Gulf Monsoon Scooter Rally in its first year of participation.
- Mahindra Rodeo won the Best Website Award - Automotive at Campaign India’s Digital Media Awards.
- Mahindra Rodeo RZ won Gulf Dirt Track National Championship.
- "Mahindra acquires Kinetic Motors". DNA.
- "Mahindra opens two-wheeler R&D centre". The Hindu. Chennai, India. 5 July 2012.
- "Mahindra launches motorcycle Centuro at Rs45,000 - Money - DNA". dnaindia.com. 2013. Retrieved 2 July 2013.
launched its new motorcycle 'Centuro'
- Mahindra forays into 110cc scooter segment with Gusto
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-01-02. Retrieved 2015-01-02.
- "Cars and Bike awards 2010". NDTV.
- "New Mahindra Rodeo RZ wins Pit stop Monsoon Rally in very 1st year of participation". SportzPower. 22 August 2012. Archived from the original on 4 September 2012. Retrieved 8 June 2018.
- "Campaign India Digital Media Awards 2012". Campaign India.
- Shamim Khan steers the New Mahindra Rodeo RZ to victory. Mahindra2wheelers.com.