From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PSG may refer to:
- PSG-1, a German sniper rifle based on the G3 rifle
- PSG-90, the Swedish version of the Accuracy International Arctic Warfare sniper rifle
- Petersburg James A. Johnson Airport, Alaska, which has the three letter IATA code PSG
- Princes Street Gardens Edinburgh, Scotland
- Pacific Seabird Group, an ornithological society
- Pagan Spirit Gathering, a United States festival
- Guianese Socialist Party (French Parti socialiste guyanais), a political party in French Guiana
- Social Equality Party (Germany), (German Partei für Soziale Gleichheit), a political party in Germany
- Patti Smith Group, a band
- Peru Support Group, a UK-based advocacy organisation
- Pfadfinderinnenschaft Sankt Georg
- PSG College of Arts and Science, an arts and science institute in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- PSG College of Technology, an engineering college in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Presidential Security Group, a Filipino agency charged with protecting the president and other high officials
- Problem-Solving Group, a team gathered to solve a recurring IT problem
- Philippine School in Greece, a Philippine international school in Athens, Greece
- Paris Saint-Germain F.C., a French professional association football club based in Paris.
- Paris Saint-Germain Féminines, a French women's professional association football club and the female section of Paris Saint-Germain F.C.
- Paris Saint-Germain Academy, the youth system of Paris Saint-Germain F.C.
- Paris Saint-Germain Handball, a professional handball club and the handball section of Paris Saint-Germain F.C.
- Paris Saint-Germain Rugby League, a now-defunct rugby league club.
- Pasargad F.C., a Filipino association football club.
Academics and technology
- Phosphosilicate glass, a silicate glass commonly used in semiconductor production
- Phrase structure grammar, a method for analyzing grammar in language
- Polysomnography, a measure of physiological changes during sleep
- Programmable Sound Generator, a type of sound chip used in computing devices
- Paramount Stations Group, a defunct television station owner group now known as CBS Television Stations
- Particular social group, one of the five categories of membership for claiming refugee status owing to persecution
- Platoon Sergeant, a position in many military organizations
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, a Japanese anime television series that aired in 2010
- Polysomnography, a type of sleep study
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PSG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.