Terry's All Gold
Terry's All Gold is a best-selling boxed assorted chocolates originally made by Terry's, now by Mondelēz International. The archives of Kraft Foods (now Mondelēz) list it as having been introduced in the United Kingdom in 1931, other sources give the date as 1932 or 1936, and it has since been a "top brand". Advertising slogans used for the product include "See the face you love light up with Terry's All Gold."
They are sold in boxes of 454 grams (16.0 oz) or 380 grams (13 oz). A 380 grams (13 oz) box contains 1938 calories.
- "Terry's Confections (Courtesy of Kraft Foods Archives)". docslide.us. Retrieved 2016-01-07.
- Opie, Robert (2008). Sweet Memories. Anova Books. p. 13. ISBN 978-1-905400-62-1.
- "Terry's All Gold Chocolates". www.cherishedtelevision.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-02-07.
- Brumfitt, Keith; Barnes, Stephen; Norris, Liz; Jones, Jane (2001). Marketing. Nelson Thornes. p. 49. ISBN 978-0-7487-6361-0.
- "Ebor Handicap winners since 1958". www.runnersandriders.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "BOTTOM by Adrian Edmondson and Rik Mayall Series 2, Episode 5 Holy". www.textfiles.com. July 1994. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Terry's All Gold chocolates.|
|This confectionery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|